Profile for Jorge Sanchez > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jorge Sanchez RSS Feed (Baldwin, NY USA)

X-Men (Widescreen Edition)
X-Men (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Patrick Stewart
Offered by Videophile549
Price: $4.85
320 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best movie ever!, October 12, 2000
This review is from: X-Men (Widescreen Edition) (DVD)
I was very excited to see this movie because I have been a long time fan of X-men. It lived up to my expectations and more. The acting is great, the special effects are awesome and the overall movie is the best. Everyone needs to own this movie. Very well done.

57 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Mariah Will Always Be #1!, February 8, 2000
This review is from: Thank God I Found You (Audio CD)
This song is so wondeful with Joe and 98* only making it better. The cd itself is my all-time favorite and "Thank God I Found You" is surely Mariah's next #1! I love you MARIAH!

Jordan Knight
Jordan Knight
92 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Male Artist!, January 21, 2000
This review is from: Jordan Knight (Audio CD)
The reason I say best male artist is because I of my personal opinion. Anyway, this is one of the greatest CD's I have ever heard. It has great songs and I don't know what CD the people who wrote it was bad because it is unbelievable. There are many songs with really good lyrics. My favorite track is "Change My Ways." And the CD is very easy to like right from the first time you put it on. I HIGHLY recommend this wonderful CD. Jordan Knight is one of the most underrated and most talented artist today.

WWF - Undertaker - The Phenom [VHS]
WWF - Undertaker - The Phenom [VHS]
VHS
Offered by S&J Deals
Price: $7.24
32 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Undertaker will always be king of WWF!, May 18, 1999
This is the best video with the best wrestler today! Undertaker will always be #1. So everyone who disagrees can R.I.P! Live on Undertaker.

Boy Is Mine
Boy Is Mine
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $10.49
320 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One word: AWESOME!, May 12, 1999
This review is from: Boy Is Mine (Audio CD)
This cd is one of the best of all-time. Monica can sing! She should never be compared to anyone and she is a much better singer than Brandy. Since they get compared a lot, it needs to stop. Monica's talent will soon be rewarded.

Fanmail
Fanmail
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $8.72
445 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album of the year!, May 12, 1999
This review is from: Fanmail (Audio CD)
FANMAIL is the best album this year! All the songs are great expecially "No Scrubs" and "Sillyho". They are catchy and great. Everyone needs to buy it and tell everyone to buy it too.