Profile for Deserie16 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deserie16 RSS Feed

Epson PictureMate Charm Photo Printer (C11CA56203)
Epson PictureMate Charm Photo Printer (C11CA56203)
Offered by A GR8 DEAL 4U
Price: $165.89
95 used & new from $47.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for what I needed to do., January 6, 2014
Bought this item for a photo booth at a company party. It was very easy to transport, set up and operate. Prints 4x6 photos with excellent color and quality. The printer comes with a partial toner and some paper but you will definitely want to buy an extra pack. Best thing if you need the photos printed on the spot is to have a few SD cards. This way you can have a card in your camera that you are using to take pictures while you have one in the printer printing them out. The only downfall was that the photos do print slower than I had hoped and I was not able to finish printing all of the photos before the party ended and had to give them out the next day at the office.

Nagano White Miso Paste 2.2 Lb.
Nagano White Miso Paste 2.2 Lb.
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $16.95
3 used & new from $8.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Refrigeration Necessary?, August 9, 2011
Didn't know until this moment when I randomly read the reviews that it needed to be refrigerated. Item did not arrive in a refrigerated package. The label is all in Japanese and nothing was mentioned on the item description about refrigeration. I had used it after it was sitting in my pantry for about a month and the taste was still a five star rating but needless to say, I will be throwing the rest out which infuriates me because I hate wasting.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 12, 2012 4:23 PM PDT