Profile for Brittany F > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brittany F RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Best Pet Pink 20" Single-Door Suitcase Style Folding Metal Dog Crate - 20"(l) x 12"(w) x 14"(h)

5.0 out of 5 stars So Cute!, December 21, 2011
I bought this cage for my 4 pound yorkie puppy. She fits perfectly with room to spare. The cage itself is so cute. The color is perfect! Assembly took literally less than a minute. I love how it can fold down into a little suitcase-sized rectangle! Definitely buy it if you're looking for a small cage for a small puppy!

Ac Adapter Battery Charger For Dell Inspiron 15 1545 1545n - PP41L
Ac Adapter Battery Charger For Dell Inspiron 15 1545 1545n - PP41L
Offered by CrownTek
Price: $8.15
9 used & new from $2.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, December 21, 2011
I accidentally left my computer charger at school when I came home for winter break. No problem, this was delivered in 2 days. It works perfectly with my Inspiron 1545. I'm so happy that I found a charger that actually charges the battery for so cheap! I have no complaints so far!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap yet modern looking!, October 31, 2011
First off, in the store, this is only $19.99 so go there! I love this table. Not only are they cheap, but they are extremely light and expensive looking. I also have the matching end tables. I love how fancy they look and when people ask me where I got it, I proudly say ikea and tell them the price. They never believe me! I own this in the black-brown color. The black-brown is mostly black, but if you shine the light on it, you can see the 'wood-grain'. I love how I can easily move it also. Being a college apartment, I'm going to be moving a lot. This is extremely easy to assemble/ dissemble, just twist off the legs! I posted a picture so you can see the size. I love how it has a tray at the bottom for storage. I definitely recommend this for anyone on a tight budget looking for a modern look!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 21, 2012 11:54 AM PDT

IKEA Lack Side Table - Black
IKEA Lack Side Table - Black
Offered by E P D
Price: $22.52
17 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars These tables are cheap and awesome!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: IKEA Lack Side Table - Black
First off, in the store, these are only $9.99 so go there! I love these tables. Not only are they cheap, but they are extremely light and expensive looking. I also have the matching coffee table. I love how fancy they look and when people ask me where I got them, I proudly say ikea and tell them the price. They never believe me! I own two of these in the black-brown color. The black-brown is mostly black, but if you shine the light on them, you can see the 'wood-grain'. I love how I can easily move these also. Being a college apartment, I'm going to be moving a lot. These are extremely easy to assemble/ dissemble, just twist off the legs! I definitely recommend them for anyone on a tight budget looking for a modern look!

UGG Australia Kids' Classic Tall Boots
UGG Australia Kids' Classic Tall Boots

5.0 out of 5 stars These boots are AMAZING!, October 31, 2011
Let me start off by saying I own 10 pairs of various Ugg brand boots. I am completely obsessed with them, and they are all I will wear in the winter. They are RIDICULOUSLY comfortable cute. The sheepskin keeps your feet very warm and dry at the same time. I do not wear socks with mine, because thats what is recommended by Ugg Australia. I really can't explain how comfortable these boots are! I figured out that I can fit into a kids size 4 (I normally wear an adult 6-7) To find your size in kids, take your size in adults minus 2, then minus another size (because uggs run big and stretch). That means if you wear a size 8 in adults, you would wear a 5 in kids. This is a GREAT way to save money. There is absolutely no difference between the kids and adults, other than price! I own the tall boots in black, cheetah, chocolate, and chestnut. I definitely recommend them, especially for college students! I also HIGHLY recommend the Ugg Care Kit. My uggs have lasted me 4 years because I take such good care of them. Good luck!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2011 5:52 PM PST

The North Face Khumbu Jacket for Women Small TNF Black
The North Face Khumbu Jacket for Women Small TNF Black
Offered by Explorer Items
Price: $129.97
2 used & new from $124.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this jacket!, October 31, 2011
I'm obsessed with the North Face brand! I recommend this jacket to the people that think the Denali is too expensive. Price wise, this is the better deal. The denali is a bit warmer, but this is the same 300 weight fleece as the denali, just without the panels. I also like how this jacket is more tailored to my body. I'm 5'1, 115 pounds and a small is a little roomie. This jacket is cut more tapered to the body. It is also more comfortable than the denali because it doesn't have the panels. It's easier to move around in. I honestly recommend this jacket to anyone interested in The North Face denali, but don't like the hefty price tag. This is easily half the price and not MUCH less warm.

The North Face Womens OSO Fleece Hoodie Jacket
The North Face Womens OSO Fleece Hoodie Jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVE these jackets!, October 31, 2011
I have 3 of these jackets. I have them in Viridian Green (I posted a picture), Retro Pink, and Black. I LOVE THEM. They are so soft and people always try to pet me. The viridian green is MUCH more teal than green in person. The picture isn't very good but it does show the true color. The retro pink is almost red in certain light. I can tell it's hot pink but a lot of people try to argue that it's red. Either way I love them. People have complained about them shedding, but I haven't had that problem at all. My denali's shed more than thesse. I think they are very warm and I'm going to wear them this winter. I haven't washed them yet, but from my understanding, they are suppose to stay very soft. I'm not going to wash it until I absolutely need to. I am 5'1, 115 pounds and I have the jacket in XS and S. The XS def fits tighter but it still fits nicely. The small is a little bigger, but they are made to be tighter than the Denali, so if you like it loose, I would order a size up. They do run a little short. I definitely would recommend these jackets to ANYONE!

GIRLS DENALI JACKET - S - Black
GIRLS DENALI JACKET - S - Black
Offered by Mount Everest
Price: $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I absolutely LOVE these jackets!, October 31, 2011
I LOVE these jackets. I currently have 5 girls Denali jackets. I am 5'1 and 115 pounds and the girls LARGE fits PERFECT. No need to buy womens when these are so much cheaper! There is literally no difference between the womens and girls other than it's missing the chest pocket. I love how warm these is. Being in college in Western PA, I have to walk a lot in the snow and slush. These definitely keep me warm all winter long. Almost every girl college student has them here. The North Face has awesome quality stuff. I also like the fact that these are so thin, but every bit as warm as a peacoat or larger puffy jacket. I have them in multiple colors and I love each one equally. I own 9 North Face jackets in various collections, but the Denali is definitely the warmest. If you're petite, definitely go for the kids! They come in cuter colors and cheaper prices :)

BEARPAW Women's Emma 10" Shearling Boot,Black,9 M US
BEARPAW Women's Emma 10" Shearling Boot,Black,9 M US
Offered by Virtual Exchanges, Inc.
Price: $64.99
5 used & new from $64.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 31, 2011
I absolutely LOVE these boots. They are nice and thick and are very comfortable and warm. I love how easy they are to slip on. They are also A LOT cheaper than Uggs and even though they are not as soft, they are more durable. I bought them in black and dark brown. I would definitely recommend these boots.

Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks (Rose Pink)
Logitech V220 Cordless Optical Mouse for Notebooks (Rose Pink)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 31, 2011
I love this mouse! It is the exact same pink color as on the screen. This is the cheapest pink mouse I have found. It matches my pink dell laptop completely. I love how it only takes 1 battery and you can turn the mouse off with a switch on the bottom to conserve battery. Setup is plug and play and couldn't be easier. The only thing I don't like about it is the receiver. Some new mouses have a tiny receiver and this one is the size of a flash drive. The tracking is very good with this mouse. I also like how it feels rubberized. Overall, this is a great mouse for a great price! Thanks Amazon! :)

Page: 1 | 2