Profile for Cass > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Cass RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Medaglia D'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee 2 Ounce
Medaglia D'Oro Instant Espresso Coffee 2 Ounce
Offered by MyQuickMart
Price: $7.33
9 used & new from $2.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Really a good instant espresso, January 3, 2015
If you don't want to buy an expensive espresso machine, this is a great substitute. I also like it for traveling.

Bone River
Bone River
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars anyone that likes historical fiction will like this book., January 1, 2015
This review is from: Bone River (Kindle Edition)
It kept me captivated to the very end. The authors description of the people took me standing beside them.
I saw their faces, their hair, their clothes

Moon Lily: (a novel) (Western Literature Series)
Moon Lily: (a novel) (Western Literature Series)
by Susan Lang
Price: $18.71
23 used & new from $12.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved all three of Susan lang's books, November 7, 2014
Loved all three of Susan lang's books. Hope she writes some more. Loved reading about the hardships of those times. Makes you appreciate the conveniences we have in this day and age. If you like historical fiction, you will love these books, but start with SmallRocksRising, then Juniper Moon, finishing with Moon Lily.

The Color of Heaven (The Color of Heaven Series Book 1)
The Color of Heaven (The Color of Heaven Series Book 1)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, November 7, 2014
it was just OK

Wild Fibers
Wild Fibers
Price: $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars what a fabulous magazine, probably the most impressive publication ..., November 7, 2014
This review is from: Wild Fibers (Magazine)
what a fabulous magazine, probably the most impressive publication I receive. Have
read from cover to cover. Cant wait for the next issue.

Artistic Wire 'Basics Of Chain Maille' - Technique Booklet New
Artistic Wire 'Basics Of Chain Maille' - Technique Booklet New
Offered by Beadaholique
Price: $4.39

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a great booklet to give to students when you are, August 19, 2014
This is a great booklet to give to students when you are,teaching. I have,given a copy to all my students.
I am terrible at,illustrating, so this was,the answer to that,predicament

Top Quality 24" Inch In Photo Cube Studio Light Professional Portable Photo Tent Box Kit Photographic Studio Equipment
3 used & new from $49.31

4.0 out of 5 stars My last photo cube was nice, expensive and impossible to fold and store, August 19, 2014
I cannot believe the quality of this product for the price. My last photo cube was nice, expensive and impossible to fold and store, plus your backdrops were extra. So far I am very pleased

Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
Ninja Master Prep (QB900B)
Price: Click here to see our price
60 used & new from $26.52

4.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Have been making smoothies with it and ..., August 19, 2014
I love it. Have been making smoothies with it and made gezpatcho. Pulsing really makes it perfect consistency.

Wired Micro-Macramé Jewelry: Enhancing Fiber Designs with Wire
Wired Micro-Macramé Jewelry: Enhancing Fiber Designs with Wire
by Joan R. Babcock
Price: $19.44
36 used & new from $18.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Putting some class in Micro Macrame, March 31, 2013
I can't wait to try it. Did macrame years ago and so far have not cared for the look of Micro Macrame, but incorporating the wire really seems to make it classy looking.

Handcrafted Wire Findings: Techniques and Designs for Custom Jewelry Components
Handcrafted Wire Findings: Techniques and Designs for Custom Jewelry Components
by Denise Peck
Price: $16.18
59 used & new from $0.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Wire Findings, August 10, 2011
Not sure I needed this book as so many other books cover findings. Found so few things I have not done from other books.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2014 4:56 PM PDT

Page: 1 | 2