Profile for Kerry E. Baird > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kerry E. Baird RSS Feed (Melbourne Florida)

Uncle Milton - Rainbow In My Room
Uncle Milton - Rainbow In My Room
2 used & new from $88.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I epected, October 5, 2013
My daughter was pleased and delighted to hold a rainbow in her hands. It is a lightweight plastic and runs on batteries to project a beautiful rainbow on the walls of her room. The delivery was fast, and as expected.

Great Expectations
Great Expectations
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Small expectations, September 30, 2013
I did not think I would enjoy this book, but found it to have a complex story line, with full bodied characters, and unexpected blasts of humor. While also very wordy, the story compelled me onward. We read this as part of a homeschool curriculum and I was certain the children would be bogged down because the vocabulary was more intense than similar books we've read this year. A blogger commented that the author was paid by the word, and there are times where that is very apparent as the author restates the same thing in several different ways. We all very much enjoyed this book and the lessons about our own expectations that we absorbed along the way.

More Food From Your Garden
More Food From Your Garden
by Jacob R. Mittleider
32 used & new from $5.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, easy to read, and easy to implement, July 15, 2010
I found the Mittleider Method on a blog [...] along with photos of the garden that this family had recently planted. It is too late in the season for us to implement all of the steps that are detailed in this easy to read book. We WILL be preparing for next year, though, since we can see what a difference it can make to grow food so easily and in such volume. It is simple enough that the kids 3, 7, and 11 are able to learn and assist. Our soil is poor, and that is one of the major improvements that we will be making next year. We will also make grow boxes, which will extend our growing season. These two changes alone will improve our yield.

Red Moon Rising - The Rapture and the Timeline of the Apocalypse
Red Moon Rising - The Rapture and the Timeline of the Apocalypse
by Peter D. Goodgame
22 used & new from $33.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the time lines, February 26, 2010
With a comparative analysis, Peter Goodgame builds a series of overlapping time lines that help me to understand the various end-times scenarios. He builds a strong foundation of Scripture to explain his position, using other Scripture, not opinion or his own understanding. I got a lot out of this book and will continue to use it as a reference.

M1 Motorized Military Tank with Lights and Sounds
M1 Motorized Military Tank with Lights and Sounds

5.0 out of 5 stars Son loves this toy, May 19, 2009
This toy has long been a favorite with my 6 yr old. It is loud, has flashing lights when it fires, moves easily across the carpet or wooden floor, the buttons are easy to find and work with, the action figure fits perfectly. We've had ours for quite some time and it has held up nicely under some intense play, including actions of a rough toddler.

It has a mute switch, which is good for parents. It is a really good toy, performing better than we expected.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars not as substantial as I'd hoped, May 19, 2009
This product was easy to place on our trampoline, and it covers the springs. However, the wind blows it up because it isn't affixed as tightly as more expensive products are. When the kids jump high it also flaps loudly. One year after our purchase, the material is starting to rip.

We've had a better product in the past: thicker, more substantial, wore better in the weather, didn't flap but remained in place. However, you pay for that extra quality.

Jeanstar Women's Morgan Flap Back Pocket Jean
Jeanstar Women's Morgan Flap Back Pocket Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit on 40 yr old bod, May 19, 2009
This jean is so flattering: the dark denim is slimming, the double button and slightly higher waist holds tummy in, the back doesn't gap, the pockets are sized and placed well. And the price just sends my happiness level into the stratosphere.