Profile for Julie Slott > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Julie Slott "joolie" RSS Feed (Dallas, TX)

Page: 1 | 2
Sterling Silver Double Classic Hinge Bangles Diamond Cut Rhodium plated
Sterling Silver Double Classic Hinge Bangles Diamond Cut Rhodium plated
Price: $38.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, April 24, 2013
I initially got a set of these as a birthday gift to give to a friend. When they arrived, I liked them so much, I decided to order some for myself as well. I'm really glad I did! Beautiful, simple, stylish.

Aerosoles Women's Plush Pillow Sandal,Black Fabric,8 M US
Aerosoles Women's Plush Pillow Sandal,Black Fabric,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic shoes, April 24, 2013
I love these shoes! They are so comfortable and they are super cute! Considering the fact that I usually stick to flip flops, it's pretty amazing that I wore these to a party, stood quite a while, did some walking and my feet didn't hurt at the end of the night.

Womens Cute Flower Power Metal Studded Fashion Leather Belt Black Large
Womens Cute Flower Power Metal Studded Fashion Leather Belt Black Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this belt!, January 23, 2013
This is a super cute belt, I love it. Although not sure about the size- it might run a little bit small.

Club Penguin: Game Day!
Club Penguin: Game Day!
Offered by Classic Linx
Price: $16.75
70 used & new from $1.87

1.0 out of 5 stars Frustrating and truly disappointing :(, June 3, 2012
Club Penguin is one of my 8 yr old son's favorite things - he plays online, reads the books, uses his deck of trading cards to play card jitsu with friends and plays the Nintendo DS games. He was SO excited about getting this Wii game!! And it has been a horrible, frustrating and truly disappointing experience. The Wii controller just does not work with this. Even if I try to help and do it very carefully, it's rare that I'm able to click on what I'm trying to do. It's not the gaming that's difficult, it is the Wii's problem. I've heard the same from other moms as well. I'm ready to throw it in the garbage because it causes such upset.

Shame on you for not making this better.

Teva Women's Mush Flip Flop,Shirley Wedgewood,5 M
Teva Women's Mush Flip Flop,Shirley Wedgewood,5 M
Offered by Alan's Shoes
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BUT where is size 8 ??, March 7, 2012
I love Teva flip flops. I wear them almost every day, year round. (in Texas) I came back here to get another pair and there aren't any in size 8. What's the deal??

Dial Foaming Hand Wash, Yogurt & Aloe, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
Dial Foaming Hand Wash, Yogurt & Aloe, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars But where is Dial's Foaming Vanilla Honey??, November 27, 2011
This product looks nice and I will try it, but what I'm really looking for is Dial Foaming Hand Wash Yogurt Vanilla Honey. Where has it gone?? If Dial is reading this - PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!

*Edit* March 2012
Well, it still stinks that I can't find this product. I have found something else that I like. It's made by Tone, Hand & Nail Foaming Hand Wash in Orange Blossom.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 2:25 PM PST

Dial Foaming Hand Wash, Yogurt & Vanilla Honey, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)
Dial Foaming Hand Wash, Yogurt & Vanilla Honey, 7.5-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unavailable :( Please bring this back!, November 8, 2011
This is absolutely my favorite hand soap! First, the stores stopped carrying it, so I was very happy to find it on Amazon. But now Amazon doesn't have it either! Please bring it back!!

Painless Learning "Learning About Money" Placemat
Painless Learning "Learning About Money" Placemat
Price: $5.45
10 used & new from $2.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Coins should be actual size, August 15, 2010
I love these learning place mats, we have several of them. But I really, really wish that "Learning About Money" showed coins as their actual sizes. (OR at least in proportion to each other) I find it confusing and so does my son. And, while it is interesting to see the Half Dollar coin and the Golden Dollar coin, I think that they should have been footnotes. That would leave more space for "every day" money.

Stepping Stones to Learning: Addition
Stepping Stones to Learning: Addition
DVD ~ Step Stones to Learning
Offered by Back In Stock
Price: $9.94
9 used & new from $4.11

1.0 out of 5 stars SHOULD BE CALLED Stepping Stones to Boring, March 19, 2009
Pathetic! This is so awful, it can't even be put into words. What a waste. How is it possible that someone thought this DVD was good enough to sell?!? And then make a whole series of them?!? Ugh.

Sesame Street Grover/Super Grover Building Set
Sesame Street Grover/Super Grover Building Set

2.0 out of 5 stars It constantly falls apart!, September 23, 2008
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
We couldn't wait for these Kid K'nex to come out and were so excited to get Super Grover. The only problem is that it doesn't stay together... at all! It's cute and my son still plays with it, but it's very frustrating and he gets upset because it keeps falling apart. I had planned to get some of the other characters in this line, but now I probably won't.

Page: 1 | 2