Profile for Vince Pardue > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vince Pardue RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
La Crosse Technology WS-8117U-IT-AL Atomic Wall Clock with Indoor/Outdoor Temperature
Price: $39.62
40 used & new from $17.63

4.0 out of 5 stars No lighting??, September 2, 2014
Why doesnt it have any lighting for evening hours?! If it's dark out, nothing can be seen without a flashlight handy. No evening backlights? STUPID and cheap. Disappointing.

Texsport Calypso Cabana Beach Shelter
Texsport Calypso Cabana Beach Shelter
Price: $32.76
46 used & new from $27.72

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sturdy, September 2, 2014
Not sturdy at all for windy beaches. Major disappointment. Invest in better ground stakes. The ones included are crap.

SHARK Mens Army Dual Time LCD Alarm Chronograph Sport Wrist Watch Blue Dial SH044
Offered by AMPM24US
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good men's watch, September 2, 2014
My only complaint about this watch is that its to easy to turn on the alarm, chime and stopwatch because of how much the buttons stick out on the side of the watch. Other than that, I really like it. It's handsome, nice weight, and I get compliments on it all the time.

Streetwise Security Products Streetwise Nightstick 7,000,000-volt Stun Baton
Streetwise Security Products Streetwise Nightstick 7,000,000-volt Stun Baton
Price: $29.70
11 used & new from $23.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, September 2, 2014
I really wanted to like this item but it broke twice within 3 months, so I threw the POS away. It first broke within 2 weeks and the vendor promptly replaced it. A month and a half later, it stopped zapping again, so there was no way to see if the unit was working without zapping yourself. The vendor referred me to the manufacturer who also replaced it and it broke again within month. How can you count on a security weapon that breaks so often?? You cant. Dont waste your time or money on this item. Although the vendor is a very nice man, the product itself is crap.

Tranz* Forms Bind-Rite PowerNet Sleeveless FTM Chest Binder with Double Panel Front, Black (Medium)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sturdy or for larger chested FtM men, September 2, 2014
Not sure they sent me the right item. Their large side was way too smalll and mesh is not strong sturdy enough to be an acceptable chest binder. Horrible, cheaply made, guaranteed to fail. I hated it and returned it asap. dont recommend this ite. at all for larger chested guys. If you're very small chested, this might be okay but if not, dont bother with this one.

Source Outdoors Widepack Hydration Reservoir System (Transparent Blue, 3-Litres )
Price: $25.49
6 used & new from $14.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop wasting plastic & money; buy a Source Outdoors Widepack, September 2, 2014
I love this item. I use it everyday. Don't waste money & resources on bottled water. The plastic bottles are wasteful and heavy. Get a camel type bag like his and just keep it filled with cold water. There liters of water is enough to keep myself and my fog hydrated nearly all day. Good purchase! Plan on ordering another one soon!

Intex Pull-out Sofa Queen
Intex Pull-out Sofa Queen
Price: $73.49
17 used & new from $59.50

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont waste your money, September 2, 2014
This review is from: Intex Pull-out Sofa Queen (Sports)
I don't recommend this product. It kept losing a lot of air and I had to put more air in it at least once a day to keep it moderately firm. The head of the bed lost the most air and I had a horrible nights sleep on it pretty much every night. I had two friends come over and they were uncomfortable because it was like sitting in a kid's birthday balloon tent. Too bad the box got destroyed or I'd send it back for a refund. Only to be used for emergencies or camping situations. I didn't like the item at all and have buyers remorse, big time. Merrr.

Corinth N2B Snorkel Parka with Genuine Coyote Fur Hood. Made in USA
Corinth N2B Snorkel Parka with Genuine Coyote Fur Hood. Made in USA
Offered by McGuire Army Navy
Price: $99.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Get rid of the Coyote fur, May 24, 2014
I liked this jacket but I won't buy it because you have the hood lined in Coyote fur. These animals are often cruelly confined, not given enough food or water,and denied all medical care. They are then anally electrocuted and skinned alive by sick, sadistic people. A number of animals are often alive after being skinned. It's bloody inhumane, cruel, torture, murder, and immoral for you to cause a sentient, conscious soul so much pain and suffering so you can profit from it's death! SHAME ON YOU!! I hate your company and I'll never purchase from you as long as you use animal fur or skin on your products. I will not support your murder and torture of coyotes or any other creatures. I encourage to take their business elsewhere as well. If you can live a happy, healthy life without needlessly torturing and killing an animal, why wouldn't you??
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 9, 2014 6:47 AM PST

Pinzon 160-Gram Yarn-Dyed 100-Percent Cotton Flannel Sheet Set, Full, Blackwatch Plaid
Price: $44.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flannel sheets, November 29, 2010
I really like these flannel bed sheets! They came out of the package soft and ready to put on the bed. They're a little thinner than the set of flannel sheets I'm replacing, but they are soft, cozy and quite warm. I also like the blue plaid design very much. I'd recommend this product to anyone looking for a good set of bedsheets for a good price. I liked the sheets enough to return and order a set in red.

Brentwood Originals Brushed Twill Bedrest, Navy
Brentwood Originals Brushed Twill Bedrest, Navy
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bed-rest, November 29, 2010
I bought this bedrest because I live in a small studio apartment and often sit on my bed with my back against a wall to watch TV. The bedrest is soft and made of sturdy material. Since it doesn't have a cover to help keep it clean, I treated it with a water & stain proof spray. This should help it from absorbing stains. I like the dark blue color, which nicely matches my flannel sheets. I think it's a good product and would recommend it to others.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3