Profile for S.Wyzard > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S.Wyzard RSS Feed

Black Apple iPod Classic Hard Case with Aluminum Plating 80gb 120gb 160gb
Black Apple iPod Classic Hard Case with Aluminum Plating 80gb 120gb 160gb
Offered by WestDepot
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars An Okay iPod Classic Case., December 2, 2013
I purchased the Black Apple iPod Classic Hard Case with Aluminum Plating for a 7th Generation iPod Classic 160GB. At the time, I didn’t want to invest in a more appealing case, so I settled for this one. It does well for protecting the actual device from damage. However, I found that when I accidently dropped the case on the floor with the iPod inside, the case fell open and I only need to re-secure it. The iPod itself was preserved.

I am also in agreement with another reviewer who discussed more details of the product’s design. The interior edge of the case, which surrounds the open area of the touchpad, feels rough and sharp. If you are not paying attention, you may inadvertently cut your finger by quickly running your finger around the circular area.

Also in agreement with several other reviewers, the case does not appear to be made of aluminum. Both the black and clear parts of the case feel like densely constructed plastic. Like I said, the case does offer protection, but I will be purchasing a more sophisticated protective case in the near future.

Riverrun Perfume Atomizer, Empty Refillable Glass Bottle, Black Sprayer 3.4 oz 100ml (1 Bottle)
Offered by Riverrun
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, But Effective, December 1, 2013
A very simple, non-descript bottle that can be used to contain cologne or perfume. The atomizer is very sturdy and sprays a good amount of fluid without dripping. The only issue that I have encountered thus far, is that the atomizer cap fits a little too snug. Good investment if you need a simple bottle to contain your fragrance.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware!!! Product does not fit Verizon Wireless' Motorola RAZR MAXX., May 2, 2012
I purchased the "Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 White Red Tough Armor Skin + Naked Shield Screen" for my Verizon Wireless Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX with the expectation that this accessory would fit it because the model number "XT912" embedded in the item description was almost the same as the model number for the DROID MAXX, which is actually "XT912M". Like I said, "almost", I should have realized that the additional lettering would make a difference. Upon receiving the device and attempting to assemble the case on my "RAZR MAXX", I found that while both length and width were correct, the combined depth of the front and back sides of the case was too shallow to allow for closure. Simply, I am unable to use this case for the "RAZR MAXX". It is a nice accessory that I will not be able to use at this time for the phone that I have, and I have wasted my money. It would probably be decent for only the "Motorola DROID RAZR".

In regards to the case, it actually consists of three parts. The white portion, which is sort of rubbery and can be removed, overlays the front and back sides of the hard case that is red. There are snap-closures on each side of the shell to encase the phone. It seems to offer considerable support if usable. This case design would nearly cover the back side of your phone, leaving on the front side visible.

Marvel: X-Men 2 Disc Set- Animated Series
Marvel: X-Men 2 Disc Set- Animated Series
DVD ~ Steven Blum
Price: $8.99
70 used & new from $2.72

3.0 out of 5 stars At least the artistry was enjoyable., April 29, 2012
I guess my main issue with this X-men series is the depiction of Storm. A popular and favorite character of the X-men, Storm's character in the anime was considerably underrated. First, I took issue with the fact that her eyes are "brown" rather than blue, which should not have been difficult for the writers to adopt. This redesign completely offset the historical appearance of Storm of which most comic readers are familiar. Even the animated version of X-men that originally aired on FOX had this part right. Secondly, Storm is also considered to be a mutant with "omega-level" potential, and one of the most powerful mutants in the Marvel Universe. How is it that after every skirmish she is nearly depleted of energy, retreating to hide behind walls to recuperate (see episode "Armor")? Seriously, this is a mutant who has taken out a hundred sentinels in a series of lightning strikes without so much as breaking a sweat.

As for the series as a whole, it was okay. The artwork was well done and as another reviewer mentioned, the battle scenes were visually appealing. I'm glad that I have this version in my collection of animated comic series.