Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jeremy Haggard > Reviews

Browse

Jeremy Haggard's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2194
Top Reviewer Ranking: 523

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy Haggard RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Fisher-Price Bright Beats Build-a-Beat Dance Mat
Fisher-Price Bright Beats Build-a-Beat Dance Mat
Price: $39.99
2 used & new from $34.79

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a pretty cool toy for kids, July 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a pretty cool toy for kids, I gotta say I wish stuff like this existed when I was smaller. I got this for my 6month old, I know she's 3 months under the recommended age but she really likes colors and lights and this mat has both of those plus a cute little robot. While at 6 she doesn't know what to do with it, she is still able to push the buttons and activate the mat so it's a lot of fun for her. The toy has some learning modes to teach letters, numbers, colors, etc and is a lot of fun. It operates on a few AA batteries and is easy to assemble and then again disassemble for storage. Toys high quality, no concerns on small pieces or sharp corners, I highly recommend this.

ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey
ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey
Price: $27.03
44 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a good size, construction is decent and its very colorful ..., July 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had the chance to get this toy for my little girl and she wasn't very impressed with it. It's a good size, construction is decent and its very colorful to stimulate, but she just really didn't take to it at all.

Aomaso Distance Measurer 197ft 60m Mini Handheld Digital Laser Range Finder Meter with Large Backlit LCD
Offered by Aomaso US Store
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I prefer this over my Bosch Laser Measurer, July 22, 2016
I have a Bosch laser measurer and it was not cheap and has 2 options, on and off. It did a good job but was not practical in remembering measurements, reporting on the max, being able to adjust to account for the body of the measurer itself, etc. So when the folks at Aomaso asked me to try this out I liked what I heard, but would it be able to live up to my expecations where Bosch fell short? (pun not intended).

First off, construction of this is pretty tough, it is much larger than my bosch, but the screen is easier to read and it has many more functions. The core of this is straight line measuring and it excels at that. It is FAST at recording distance and can remember and display the min and max measurement. If you need to account for where the body of the measuerer is you can push a button to adjust to measure from the front of the device to the back of it, great if you are putting it up against a wall and measuring straight across.

It also has the some calcs built int for triangle measurements, measure 2 sides it reports back on the third. It has volume control for beep feedback and backlight to see it if you are in a low light area, like under a sink or the house. Overall this is a great measurer and now when I need to use one because it will report back on min/max and I can adjust the units of measure at the push of a button this is the one I go for over my traditional tapes or my Bosch laser measurer. I would recommend this.

Please note, I received this as a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.

Bias Lighting TV Backlight for HDTV, Angozo LED Strip Multi Color RGB LED USB Powered Home Theater Accent lighting for Flat Screen TV LCD, Desktop PC (Reduce eye fatigue and increase image clarity)
Offered by Angozo
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to soften the glow of a computer screen., July 22, 2016
I was looking for a way to soften the light coming from my computer monitor at work, all day long looking at a bright screen starts to irritate my eyes so I got this and tried it out. The strip is really easy to install, it has double sided tape on it and you peel off the strip and then place it on your monitor or tv, plug it in to USB power and you are done, really could not be easier. You can see in my setup in the pics I was able to curve the light strip around my monitor frame as I had a 22" monitor but it was perfect enough to go from bottom left, up around the top to the bottom right. The strip has lots of colors you can choose from and even some blinking and pulsing options which I don't like but are options. There is a way to turn it off by holding in the brightness button for a few seconds which is nice but to me not obvious, but this allows me to turn the light off when I leave for the day and leave my laptop behind.

Overall a great lighting option, many options of colors and brightness and easy to use. I would recommend it if you are looking for a backlight/glow for a TV or monitor. One wish is that since there are color options, and it could be a plugged into USB would be to make software that I can install to control this. Be great to have it turn off automatically when my computer goes to sleep or set colors based on time of the day. I am NOT knocking this for not having these features because it doesn't claim it does, these are just wish list items.

Please note I received this at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Antop Flat AT-413B Amplified Indoor/Outdoor TV Antenna - 65 Mile - 4G LTE Filter Built-in - Omni-directional Reception - Multi-way Installation - 16ft Detachable Cable - 4K UHD Ready- HDTV Antenna
Offered by ANTOP ANTENNA
Price: $92.99
2 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I compared the Antop Flat AT-413B Against my Mohu leaf, the winner was a CLEAR choice!, July 22, 2016
As a cord cutter I am always trying out new antennas on my TV at home, I have used probably 30 different ones ranging from $5 stick on the walls to $150 outside/attic mount antennas. The one that I had settled with was the Mohu Leaf, that to me and many cord cutters was the Cadillac of antennas, priced decent and works great. Well I had the opportunity to use this Antenna by Antop and I am blown away by the difference. See in my area if the wind blows my NBC channel gets pretty bad, some days I will need to re-position the antenna to get the signal, most other channels are not impacted but NBC for me has been the toughest to get, and I am literally 12 miles from a major city so this shouldn't be the case. When I swapped my Mohu out with the Antop Flat AT-413B I was INSTANTLY blown away, the signal strength meter was actually LESS than what the Mohu gave me which was disappointing, but when I actually sat and watched it the signal NEVER cut out. I scanned and found a total of 48 OTA channels in my area, 2 more than the Mohu leaf. At the end of the day this antenna is my new go forward one. I have it sitting in the window sill between my blinds and the glass so you can't even see it when the blinds are shut. From outside the antenna is just a white box that is not noticeable unless you stare. I am thinking of actually mounting this outside of my house, but given that it works perfect as is I may save the effort and leave it in the window.

At the end of the day this was a review unit I received at a discount in exchange for a review to put up against my antennas I did purchase. And the winner was clear, pun intended. The signal meter of this antenna is NOT showing as strong of signals, however the picture quality is what I care about and it hasn't skipped a beat yet. Let me add I do have a TiVo and we record a lot on the NBC station and frequently have to skip a show because of the problems with the NBC signal, since installing this antenna every show recorded is HD quality with zero interference during the broadcast. YES I would recommend it.

South Main Hardware 888108 100-Pack 10.2 inch Stainless Steel Cable Ties, 200-lb Test
Price: $25.42

4.0 out of 5 stars it's annoying. Well these straps allow me to secure the ..., July 21, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was needing a solution for some holiday lighting, around christmas and halloween time we hang tons of lights up and that includes for halloween a giant pumpkin face that sings through various strings of lights triggered by my computer. In the past I used zip ties however those have had a tendency to dry out and break over the short period I have them outside and at minimum twice I have to restring the lights on the pumpkin face, I know first world problems, it's annoying.

Well these straps allow me to secure the lights and ensure the straps won't dry and rot which allows me to string them once and consider it done.

Additionally I used these straps on a few young trees I planted, after a recent wind storm the small, thin ties I used snapped and I wanted something stronger that would protect the trees from breaking. Now these are hard edges so you want to make sure they won't dig into your trees trunk, what I did is got a piece of cloth and wrapped it around the strap, taped it and then put it around the tree leaving it with a little slack so that it had room to grow and flex. As the tree gets larger this strap will need to be cut or readjusted which can be done as long as you have a little slack in it, just stick a small screwdriver, razor or anything else small into the locking sleeve and push the bearing down.

I like them, I do wish there was an easy built in release mechanism, but they work very well.

Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 16 oz, Pack of 2
Happy Belly Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 16 oz, Pack of 2
Price: $18.24

5.0 out of 5 stars ... mixed fan and when I saw that Amazon had Happy Belly I just had to try them out, July 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a big trail mix and nut mixed fan and when I saw that Amazon had Happy Belly I just had to try them out. The box showed up and inside it was another box and inside that was 2 bags, 16oz's each of these mixed nuts. It's a great assortment, nothing was crushed and the nuts were all intact, shelled, very clean with no shell pieces or anything else in the bag that didn't belong. Overall these taste great, it's a great assortment and I would recommend it.

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Grow 'n Learn Garden Caddy
Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Smart Stages Grow 'n Learn Garden Caddy
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $20.49

5.0 out of 5 stars ... and got this for her because she seems to like things with big blue faces and the watering can ..., July 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a 6 month old and got this for her because she seems to like things with big blue faces and the watering can seemed like her thing. The toy set arrived and it's pretty awesome. It operates on 2 AA batteries and has an on/off switch and 2 volume settings. The set includes 3 potted veggies and 2 potted flowers. The flowers are part of the set, you can't remove them from the tray, the veggies on the other hand you can pop out of the tray and they are the right size for a little hand but no small parts to choke on. The toy is very interactive with different levels, as you push on them or spin the little roller it talks and plays music. It asks you at higher levels to find types of veggies or colors of flowers. The watering can does NOT hold real water which I love because I don't want my little one getting the idea she can do that, but it does have beads or something inside where it really sounds like water when you tip it over to pour it out. Very cool, my little 6 month old loves it and we look forward to progressing through the various levels of the toy as she gets older.

Hanes Sport Men's Hybrid Pocket Short
Hanes Sport Men's Hybrid Pocket Short
Price: $23.00
2 used & new from $23.00

5.0 out of 5 stars ... to wear around the house and they are very comfortable. They are lightweight and breathe easily to keep ..., July 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I got these shorts to wear around the house and they are very comfortable. They are lightweight and breathe easily to keep you from getting hot. The fit exactly as I would expect, not too baggy. Overall I really like these shorts.

InterDesign Forma Ultra Wire Home Storage Basket - Square, Satin
InterDesign Forma Ultra Wire Home Storage Basket - Square, Satin
Price: $18.88
3 used & new from $18.88

5.0 out of 5 stars etc in to prevent it from falling over like dominos and this basket is perfect for that, July 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I needed something to keep under the bathroom sink where I could put my misc items, shaving cream, hair gel, lotion, etc in to prevent it from falling over like dominos and this basket is perfect for that. It easily fits my supplies and looks good and most importantly is easy to grab to put in and out of the cabinet as needed. Solid construction, looks good and functions perfectly,

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20