Profile for J. Haggard > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 251

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Haggard RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Square Reader for iPhone, iPad and Android with $10 Rebate
Square Reader for iPhone, iPad and Android with $10 Rebate
Offered by Savers Express
Price: $7.99
13 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great rates, easy to use, perfect for garage sales., September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So I have been a square user for several years now. It's a very handy way to take credit card payments. In my situation I actually take credit card payments during garage sales when I have them. Now sure some people are a little freaked about having you swipe their credit card but for the most part people seem to understand it.

Using this on a Nexus 5 it works perfect. I've also used it on a GS4 without issues. If you do have a case on your phone you may have to take it off because the size of this device you plug into the headphone jack but overall it's really slick and the rates are reasonable. Plus at the time of this review it's around $7.99 and includes a $10 rebate so you actually are getting $2 back and getting the square reader for free if you do the math. How do you not try this with that logic?

Chummie Elite Bedwetting Alarm with 5 Tones, Vibration and One Drop Detection Technology, Green
Offered by Theos Medical Systems
Price: $79.95
2 used & new from $79.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Not just for kids, works to alert on dogs as well., September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Not just for kids! Ok I know what you are thinking, or maybe I don't. But I had the chance to try this out and I got it because I have a dog that seems to be having issues lately going to the bathroom. I've been putting this in the area where she tends to go to the bathroom and have watched as she pees on the floor triggering the alarm. It does startle her, I can't say it is teaching her not to go to the bathroom, but it does make her aware and I am able to catch it faster.

Five Star 5-Pocket Expanding Vertical File, 12.25 x 10.25 Inches, Red (72693)
Five Star 5-Pocket Expanding Vertical File, 12.25 x 10.25 Inches, Red (72693)
Price: $18.98
2 used & new from $18.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Built well, optional tabs included, a bit pricey., September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So I had the chance to try this out and the quality is good, although it's pretty expensive. The vertical file comes with tabs that you can use inside or take out to have one large pocket. It seems really sturdy and I like it, I do think however the price is a bit much, I would think for $9.99-$12.99 it would be a good value, any more and It's hard to say buy it.

3M Privacy Filter for Chromebook 11.6W9 (PFCB11)
3M Privacy Filter for Chromebook 11.6W9 (PFCB11)
Price: $22.70
7 used & new from $14.30

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, works great to provide privacy., September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very easy to install, just pop it in and easy to pop out as well. This screen filter does dim the display a little bit, but it provides great security so that others can't snoop at what you are doing unless they are looking directly at the screen. If you need to protect what you are doing from prying eyes this is a great option.

Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Hip and Joint Chicken Jerky Treat for Dogs
Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Hip and Joint Chicken Jerky Treat for Dogs
Price: $12.50
7 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs loved them, smell ok, made in the USA!, September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I really like that these treats are made in the USA, that's a requirement for anything I give my dogs now after all the import treats and food with weird chemicals, etc found in them. These treats smell ok, not a great smell but it's not terrible. My dogs both loved the treats. I have a small chihuahua and she did choke a little bit but that was because she tried to eat the entire thing at once. I tore it up into small pieces and the next one she ate without issues. My larger sheltie mix loved these as well and had no issues eating them.

DeLonghi EW7507EB Oil Filled Radiator Heater Black 1500W
DeLonghi EW7507EB Oil Filled Radiator Heater Black 1500W
Price: $94.89
6 used & new from $94.89

4.0 out of 5 stars Silent, puts out a lot of heat and is very compact and portable., September 15, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had the chance to try this heater out and it is very good. What I liked about it is the heater is absolutely silent with the exception of a little clicking now and then as the thermostat turns on and off. You don't hear a fan like other heaters I have used. Additionally unlike other heaters this one stays relatively cool to the touch. Using an infrared thermometer I measured the heat coming out of the unit and it was approx 104 degrees. This is radiant heat so it just sort of seeps out, it's not directional which is great because it heats the entire area equally.

The heater has a neat timer feature to turn the heater on and off at preset times, it also features temp control so that you can use the digital display to dial in the perfect heat for you and it will keep it at the temperature automatically.

What I don't like? The heater I got came with directions but it was more of a warning sheet. I didn't have any directions in the box that matched up with this heater. Trying to figure out how to turn it on and off took a few minutes but once I figured it out it was pretty easy. There was a paper in my box that had languages other than English on it that showed some warnings, but the heater in the picture didn't look like the one I got and it really wasn't specific to the digital readout. I would really like to see some directions added to the box, possibly that was just left out of mine.

Other than that this thing is really nice, compact and portable.

NOCO XGrid XGB3 11Wh Rugged USB Battery Pack
NOCO XGrid XGB3 11Wh Rugged USB Battery Pack
Offered by Portable Solar City
Price: $29.95
8 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars strong enough to handle daily use and abuse., September 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My wife and I hike all the time and we always need to charge a phone or camera during the hike depending on how far we are going. Ice tried other portable batteries and haven't found one that is rugged and can stand up to the abuse. That was until this one. This battery is solid, it charged both my Fuji S1 DSLR camera from empty to still but also has enough battery left to charge my nexus 5 back up to full.

This really is a great battery that is built for fault use and abuse. No worries it will get wet, crack, short out. It's built sold and worked perfect. This battery has a place in my hiking bag as well as my suitcase for traveling. I highly recommend it.

Bell Automotive (22-5-65102-8) 57-Piece Prepared Emergency Road Kit
Bell Automotive (22-5-65102-8) 57-Piece Prepared Emergency Road Kit
Price: $25.64

3.0 out of 5 stars good kit made of low quality tools, September 12, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Overall this is an OK kit. It comes with a little assortment of the necessities. That being said the items it comes with Like the screwdriver and pliers really are poor quality. Yes they will work in an emergency but these are not quality pieces. I worry about the pliers breaking.

Is a good kit in a pinch, and the bag really is good quality, jumper cables are good as well.

URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S5, Ice
URBAN ARMOR GEAR Case for Samsung Galaxy S5, Ice
Price: $19.88
13 used & new from $17.91

5.0 out of 5 stars a great case for the s5, looks good and offers great protection., September 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really good looking case that fits the galaxy s5. It's partially clear on the back but it offers full corner protection and feels really good in the hand. It doesn't add much bulk to the phone. I really like this case and recommend it for the s5.

The Illusionists: A Novel
The Illusionists: A Novel
by Rosie Thomas
Price: $20.17
35 used & new from $9.80

3.0 out of 5 stars A man, a dwarf and an artist. A good book but at times a bit on the dull side., September 11, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
If you come to my little home office you'll see houdini and thurston posters up on the wall. Magic props on the shelves, and cards for sleight of hand everywhere. I love magic so when I saw the cover of this book I couldn't help but get it. The book is an interesting concept, a man a dwarf and an artist named Eliza. There are tricks and danger throughout the book. Eliza is looking to be part of the show, meanwhile the Devil (the man) wants a bigger/better theater. The story is based around this concept and introduces some other characters although for me the story was, well..... dull........ I was really hoping for more substance, more magic history and better plots. It's not a terrible book, in fact I did like it but some parts really did just drag on.

If you like magic this is a unique story, I'll give it 3 of 5 stars for that. But it isn't the best book on magic I have ever read. I do like the cover and this book will be put in my little magic display. So it gets points for a cool cover. :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20