Profile for J. Haggard > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 358

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. Haggard RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Hot Shot HG-96318 4 Count Bed Bug Glue Trap
Hot Shot HG-96318 4 Count Bed Bug Glue Trap
Price: $3.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Works on things other than bed bugs as well!, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So these hot shot bed bug glue traps work well at catching a number of insets. I don't have a bed bug issue but we do have some other smaller crawlers so I got these to put around the house and they have been very successful at catching little spiders and house centipedes.

Black Flag HG-11075 Extreme Flea Killer Plus Growth Regulator Spray
Black Flag HG-11075 Extreme Flea Killer Plus Growth Regulator Spray
Price: $19.65

4.0 out of 5 stars works well indoors to clear up flea and tick problems, April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This spray by black flag is easy to use and works both indoors and out, in my testing indoors lasted longer and was more effective, in fact the packaging states to use it indoors so I am not knocking a star because of limited outdoor use. When spraying an area that has fleas and ticks it does a good job at eliminating the current bugs and larva as well. All in all it clears up the issue and prevents re-infestation.

LifeProof iPhone 6 Case - Nuud Series - Pink Pursuit (White/Deep Pink)
LifeProof iPhone 6 Case - Nuud Series - Pink Pursuit (White/Deep Pink)
Price: $80.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good outdoor protection for hiking and kayaking., April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So to set your expectations I didn't get this for a full time 24/7 case. I have an otterbox resurgence case that I use day to day and it works great to get me enough battery, however what it doesn't do is offer me good water protection. Now I don't plan on swimming with this case, but I could. What I really got it for was for hiking, I frequently go on trails around streams and waterfalls, in the rain and the phone gets wet. I go kayaking and get the occasional splash on the phone. This case gives me the protection I need to feel comfortable that I can take it with me in these environments and use it and not damage my phone. It says you can swim, I am not going to do that, nor will I test doing that. But for my use it works perfect.

So what doesn't work? It's a little hard to get on and off, but the really bad thing is the sound quality because of the construction the speakers are totally blocked. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones I normally use and it works perfect with those, but if I wanted to do a speakerphone call lets just say that doesn't work at all, the other end can't hear a thing you say and they sound muffled.

But good outdoor protection for hiking and kayaking, this thing knocks it out of the park.

OtterBox Resurgence Power Case for Apple iPhone 5s - Retail Packaging - Teal Shimmer Aqua/White
Price: $59.95
5 used & new from $45.52

4.0 out of 5 stars All in all it's a really good case., April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had the chance to test out this Otterbox Resurgence power case for the iPhone 5s. The case comes in 2 parts and is easy to assemble but takes some effort to get the pieces to pop off if you want to remove the case. The case features a white front and the one I have came with a teal/blue back plate for some added color. The internal battery is a 2000ma battery and is enough to get your 5s through a full day . The case does not have a screen protector, but in my opinion it doesn't need one, everyone has their own opinion though on that one. The case offers good drop protection, of course if you drop your phone and something hits the screen directly it could break, but if it hits a corner, the back, etc the case will do it's job at protecting your phone. There are 2 little cutouts on the front to redirect the music so you can hear music/movies better and there is a headphone jack cutout as well although it is tight so if you are using after market headphones you may have issues getting them to plug in without using the included extender. All in all it's a really good case.

Delta Faucet 2564-MPU-DST Ashlyn Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet, Chrome
Delta Faucet 2564-MPU-DST Ashlyn Two Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet, Chrome
Price: $91.51
4 used & new from $91.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Water lines included in the design, easy to install. Great water flow control., April 25, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had the chance to try out this Delta Faucet so I got it for a hallway bathroom. The faucet is very modern in design. When unboxing it I noticed that the packaging to me was not very good, the faucet was not damaged or scratched but the pieces were just put into a box with no padding around anything. I did not initially know that it had the hot/cold lines included which I liked because it makes installing the faucet that much easier, but the part I don't like is if those lines ever fail it's not going to be easy to replace them. The installation was pretty simple, the faucet went on very easy, the drain attached and went in with no issues, water tight seal with no leaks. The flow of the faucet is excellent, no pressure issues on my side and it is very easy to adjust the flow of water. All in all it's a great faucet.

Perky-Pet 349 K-Feeder Window Wild Bird Feeder
Perky-Pet 349 K-Feeder Window Wild Bird Feeder
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great once you wet the suction cups. Can handle a fall and survive!, April 23, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So, note to self. Make sure when you hang this up you wet the sunction cup a little bit first. I did not do that, and within about 10 minutes I heard a crashing sound and saw that the bird feeder fell off the window, hit the deck and the lid popped off. I reassembled, cleaned up and wet the suction cup and it's been hanging now about 14 hours, we've had numerous birds stop by to feed at it, works great on our back patio door.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI cable with Ethernet, Supports 3D and Audio Return (25 Feet)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $22.99
7 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for HD content, April 23, 2015
I got 2 of these cables to run from my receiver to a TV on one side of the room and a projector on the other side and they work perfect for HD content. Price was outstanding, great deal and the overall quality of these is excellent.

Mediabridge Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable (100 Feet) - RJ45 Computer Networking Cord - Blue
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $11.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect, great quality. Using to stream HD content from a tivo roamio to tivo mini., April 23, 2015
Got this at a great price ($12) and I am using it to communicate between a tivo roamio and a tivo mini to watch HD shows in other rooms. The cable itself was ran through a wall, up through the attic and back down a wall and it works perfect. I'll be ordering a few more of these cables.

ClearMax OVSPLUG10PK 1-Feet Power Strip Outlet Extender/Outlet Saver/Power Extension Cable - 10 Pack
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $24.99
4 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, works exactly as you would expect. I'll be ordering more for other setups I have., April 23, 2015
I got these at a great price ($15) back in january and I really do like them. I have a home theater setup and the "wall wart" plugs were getting out of control, too many and they covered up the other outlets. I found this 10 pack of power cords and they are great quality and exactly what I needed. Before I had 4 wall wart plugs in a 8 outlet power strip due to their size. Now thanks to this I have all 8 plugs being used since I can plug the warts into these. Good quality, works exactly as you would expect. I'll be ordering more for other setups I have.

Charger Cradle Charging Dock for Samsung Gear fit Smart Watch Black
Charger Cradle Charging Dock for Samsung Gear fit Smart Watch Black
Offered by Electronics-Plus
Price: $12.49
10 used & new from $12.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect for the Gear Fit, April 23, 2015
Works great for the Samsung gear fit. My wife wanted a charging dock for her desk at work and one for home so I got this one and it works exactly like the one that came with the fit.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20