Profile for Jeremy > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 456

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Studio Designs 50701 Calico Designs Artesia TV Stand, 58", Black
Studio Designs 50701 Calico Designs Artesia TV Stand, 58", Black
Price: $222.02
3 used & new from $217.69

4.0 out of 5 stars Directions need some fine tuning, but it's easy to assemble. Very sturdy., July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The directions, yeah they can use some work. But if you have ever assembled furniture before and can look at a picture you can figure this out pretty easily. Assembly time of this took about an hour, the stand ships in a box about 60" long by 21" deep and about 5 inches thick. It weighs around 81 lbs. The stand was shipped via UPS, the box was beat up but the stand inside was not damaged at all. Once put together it is extremely sturdy and looks really nice. I would recommend this, it functions perfectly and is easy to put together.

AeroFryer 9349 Cooklite Aero Fryer, 1000-watt 4.6-Liter/4.8-Quart (Extended Capacity 7.1-Liter/7.5-Quart), Black
Price: $141.72
4 used & new from $138.96

4.0 out of 5 stars A great alternative to frying foods in oil, this can be used with a tiny spray of oil or without any oil at al., July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have never used an Aero Fryer although I have been looking for one, so when I had the chance to try this out I ordered it. The fryer is deceiving. The picture shows a clear bowel where you can see the food cooking, what you actually get is a slow cooker style black bowel, the only clear part is along the sliver on the lid where you can see your food, it's nowhere near transparent, nor would you want it because this thing uses a halogen bulb to help cook the food and there is a lot of light from that little slit I can't imagine the entire bowl having the light shoot out.

The fryer is easy to use, I followed the directions for french fries and the first time I cooked them I promptly burned one of the sides of the fries. I adjusted the temperature and put the extender ring on and the next batch were perfect. Understand that this cooks food faster so you have to keep an eye on it and test to see what settings work best.

The quality of the food, was good. I did the spray with oil trick and did 2 spritzes with vegetable oil and cooked the fries and they came out crispy but not oily. The taste was very good and the wife and I both decided this was a winner.

I am only rating this 4 out of 5 stars for 2 reasons. First off the price is a little expensive. At the time of ordering it was $149, I would have liked it to be more in the $99 range for what you get. The second reason, the quantity of food you can cook is pretty small. I was able to do 2 servings of fries when following the directions, the basket they give you is small and you can't stack/pile the fries on top of eachother else it gets to close to the heat lamp and burns the food. But it is good. and I do recommend it if you want a healthy alternative to frying food but still want the crispy taste.

AKDY AKSH0019 Bathroom Multi-Function Rainfall Style Bathroom Jet Nozzle with Water Saving Shower Head, 9"
Offered by akdy
Price: $24.99
2 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great as a "rainfall" style shower head., July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So, I was going to rate this a little lower because of the pressure of the water coming out, or lack of pressure I should say. But then I read the title and description and it clearly states "rainfall" and that IS exactly what you get with this shower head. I normally use the Speakman S-2252 Icon Anystream High Pressure Adjustable Shower Head, Polished Chrome and it is awesome with pressure and is adjustable. So when I took that out and installed this I was surprised that this rainfall style shower head had so much more water coming out but it was a lighter literal rainfall style where it was soft but constant. The "jet" nozzle mode works but it's not a strong jet. For me if you want the rainfall style showerhead this is a great option, but if you want more force from your shower head go with the Speakman.

Extreme Max 3006.7228 BoatTector 24" Contour Fender Value Pack, White
Extreme Max 3006.7228 BoatTector 24" Contour Fender Value Pack, White
Price: $24.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for use in my truck bed and with my kayak., July 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had been looking for some pads that I could store in my truck so when I haul my kayaks I could rest them on the pads to prevent scrapes and damage to my boat and these are perfect, they are rectangle so they lay flat on the bed of the truck the pad is perfect in size to lay one boat across them, additionally these can be put inside my boat when I haul large, heavy items to prevent those items from denting/scratching the inside of my kayak. These really are a good quality and will last for a few seasons depending on how hard you use them. Typical use I have no doubt they will hold up.

Fancydeli® Fashion Stardust Wrap Magnetic Bracelet Set (Double Size) with Ice White Clear Austrian Crystals in Kahki Net Bag Best Gifts for Women Ladies Her (With Free Surprise in Box)
Offered by Fancydeli Fashion Jewelry
Price: $26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, unfortunately the wife didn't like., July 28, 2015
I had the chance to get this for my wife and I have to say it looks just like the picture, however my wife doesn't like it, I have to admit the picture looks nice and the packaging is great, but my wife just didn't care for this. The bracelets are very flexible and "spongy", that doesn't do them justice as they do look nice. I am marking it 4 stars because I did like it.

Woodi High Quality Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer and De-corer
Woodi High Quality Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer and De-corer

4.0 out of 5 stars Works perfect! I would like to see a better handle attachment, but it does work., July 28, 2015
Works very well at coring a pineapple and spiral slicing it. I was not sure how well it would work, but it's down right amazing. I highly recommend it.

Beckett DP400 400 GPH Pump for Ponds and Fountains
Beckett DP400 400 GPH Pump for Ponds and Fountains
Price: $32.21
10 used & new from $27.38

4.0 out of 5 stars bought a repackaged one from amazon, works perfect!, July 28, 2015
I bought a repackaged one of these pumps from amazon for a discount and it works perfectly. I have a homemade water feature on my front patio area and the pump I had in it for over a year finally died, I replaced it with this pump and it works perfectly, I could not be happier!

Fancydeli® "Love in Love" Gifts for Her Fashion Jewelry Rose Gold Plated Ladies Circle Pendant Necklace with Austrian Crystals Gift for Women Girls Girlfriend Lover
Offered by Fancydeli Fashion Jewelry
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like the picture you will love the necklace!, July 28, 2015
Another great gift by Fancydeli. I had the chance to get this for my wife and I did, the jewelry arrived in a really nice looking gift box, the necklace lays flat in it and there is a little cloth over it to protect it in transit. Once opened you expose the necklace and it is really nice looking. The rings are independent of eachother so they move as you move, I thought they may be attached and wasn't sure I would like that, so it's nice that there is movement as you move. The chain quality is outstanding for the price. Overall, I am very pleased with this necklace and would recommend it, if you like the picture you will love the necklace.

NeilMed Ear Spin Safe, 0.0625 Pound
NeilMed Ear Spin Safe, 0.0625 Pound
Price: $8.90
2 used & new from $8.90

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, didn't like. I don't recommend you get these., July 28, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
No, just no...I had the chance to try these out and I like clean ears, I admit it. I use q-tips every day and thought this might help me save some money. Well I got these and am pretty disappointed. The quality of these is ok, it's really just a flexible piece of plastic and there is a warning to check it before each use to ensure it isn't broken and won't get stuck. There are various "tips" on the different plastic things and they are supposed to do different things, I found that they either didn't fit in my ear or they were somewhat painful and annoying. I can't say these worked, in fact I would go as far as saying they don't at least not for me. I can not recommend these, I followed the directions and honestly they just didn't do what they said they would do, because of that I am giving these a strong do not buy.

Icellent Silicone Candy Molds / Ice Cube Trays, Lego Inspired Building Bricks and Figures DIY Molds for Chocolates, Jello, Crayons, Candles and Soaps (SET OF 4 MOLDS)
Offered by Lifessentials
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for kids and geeks/nerds., July 28, 2015
These are awesome! I didn't know how large these pieces would be but they make large lego shape ice cube and are perfect for kids or frankly nerds/geeks. Great build quality, they are thick and won't fall apart easy, I highly recommend them!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20