Profile for Jeremy > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 413

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeremy RSS Feed (Nashville, TN)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Play the Part: Master Body Signals to Connect and Communicate for Business Success
by Gina Barnett
Price: $16.74
39 used & new from $12.74

3.0 out of 5 stars A good book for beginners, but it rehashes many concepts I've read elsewhere, June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Play the part is a quick read that tells you the secret to body language. I've read a number of books on body language and this one rehashes many of the concepts I've read before, nothing really ground breaking here. If you have not read a lot of books on body language you'll get a lot out of this, and the concepts are easy to remember. If you have read a number of books before I would say you probably could pass on this as you most likely know the general concepts of using your hands, having a presence and being confident.

Probelle Anti-Bite, Stop Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking, Clear, .5 Fluid Ounces
Probelle Anti-Bite, Stop Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking, Clear, .5 Fluid Ounces
Offered by AFL Fulfillment
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but the taste is subdued. Would like a stronger, faster taste., June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I received this and tried it out, when you put this on your nails there is definitely a gloss/shine to it. The taste of it is pretty bitter if you put a little on your finger and touch your tongue. If you put this on your nail I found it was subdued taste and it did take a little while before I could really taste it. Overall yes it works, but I would like the taste to be a bit stronger, faster.

American Baby Company Percale Cotton CRADLE Bumpe, White
American Baby Company Percale Cotton CRADLE Bumpe, White

4.0 out of 5 stars Works and fits a cradle, but I'm positive when I ordered this the description said crib..., June 30, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a Baby Cache crib from Babies R Us and I was looking for a bumper for it and I had the chance to try this out so I got it. Initially when I ordered it I am positive it said "crib" but now that I look at it the description says "CRADLE" so I am not sure if they updated it or what. In my use in a crib this is too small to actually fit, however in a cradle this actually fits nicely. It's soft and provides adequate protection. For a crib not so much.

ORICO H727RK-U3-BK 7 Port USB3.0 HUB with Premium 12V/2.5A Power Adapter (Black)
Offered by ORICO Technology Co.,Ltd
Price: $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast data speeds, works with all my devices with no issues, June 29, 2015
I needed a hub for my computer due to the growing number of usb devices I have and decided to get this one after the company asked if I would review it. This hub includes a usb cable that is required to connect the hub to your computer. It also includes the necessary power supply. The hub is sleek and looks really good. The throughput is fast, I copied several gigs through it to a jump drive in seconds. At the end of the day I have a 3d printer, keyboard, mouse, speakers, jump drives and a few other devices I alternate and they all work perfectly in unison through this hub. I highly recommend it.

Gaiam Kids Yoga Mat, Blue Rocket, 3 mm
Gaiam Kids Yoga Mat, Blue Rocket, 3 mm

4.0 out of 5 stars A comfortable Mat that provides plenty of cushioning., June 29, 2015
This review is from: Gaiam Kids Yoga Mat (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had the opportunity to try this may out and my wife is really into exercising and goes through mats. Most of the mats we get are the cheap big box brand and they work. This mat is by Gaiam and is for kids but it works for adults as well, although it's only 5ft long, but that is long enough for many. The pad is comfortable and has a nice pattern on it to make it stick out and be somewhat fashionable. It rolls up easily and stores well. When unrolled it did have a bit of curl to it but nothing too bad. All in all its a good mat and I would recommend it.

Philips Norelco S7720/85 7700 Shaver, Standard Packaging
Philips Norelco S7720/85 7700 Shaver, Standard Packaging
Price: $199.95
9 used & new from $185.67

4.0 out of 5 stars A huge base, but a stylish and comfortable razor., June 29, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a disposable razor shaver but thought I would switch to electric, I am taking the 21 day challenge but here are my initial observations. This unit is huge! I'm used to my shaver taking up a tiny part of my bathroom counter, picture a pitcher from your kitchen, or maybe a tea pot. That is how large this unit is. The razor itself is small and comfortable but the charging base is huge! That's a problem for me as it is really the only thing that fits now on the counter. So how does it feel and work? It feels really good to hold the razor, a lot of care went into the design, as for performance it is a dry or wet shaver so you can shave in the shower if you want. Like I said I'm switching to electric so there is a few week period of adjusting so initial results aren't that great but I know they will improve. After shaving you are supposed to take the top off the razor and wash it off before placing it in the cleaning base. I like the idea of the cleaning base, but I don't like the added cost of the refills for it. Overall it seems like a good system so far, the only cons are the monthly refills for the cleaner and then of course the large footprint the base takes up. If those two items are not an issue for you he. Get this and give it a try.

FGN Best Unique Cool Home Kitchen Gifts Tools,Multi Functional Creative Kitchen Gadgets-Fruit Salad Maker Fruit Slicer-Avocado Slicer,Citrus Peeler,Apple Slicer,Citrus Juicer,Fruit Grater,Lemon,Grapefruit Juicer,The Necessity Of Home Life.
Offered by Babysell
Price: $15.95
3 used & new from $15.95

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, storage is a little loose. In the end try it out., June 28, 2015
I had the chance to try this out and overall I'm impressed with the functionality but some of The charm is lost in the storage aspect. First off it has a lot of pieces to peel and pick up and mash fruit. It has juicers and strainers and apple cutters and a bowl built into it. Along the top you stick the tools and in the end it's supposed to look cool and be functional.

Each piece performs really well, I juiced an orange, I cut an apple and I had no complaints. But when it came to storage that is where my issue came in. The pieces fit loosely together and easily fall apart. The tools that stick in the top, well in my testing they just wouldn't stay and the slightest movement they fell out. If the pieces snapped together and the tools were secure I'd give this 5 stars, but because it is very loose and easy to fall apart I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars.if you plan to place this on a counter when not in use you'll love it. If you plan on putting this in a cabinet it will be a little annoying as it will fall apart if picked up wrong.

At the end of the day, I franks some orange juice and ate an apple with little trouble so I would say try this of you think it looks interesting. It works, but the storage solution could use a little work.

Aura Outdoor Products AOP-AT Ash Tool for Big Green Egg, Kamado Joe and Other Charcoal Grills
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for a egg, I use it in my weber smoky mountain charcoal smoker., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Ok so I don't have an egg, I do have a weber smoky mountain charcoal smoker and I have been looking for a tool that I am use to aide in spreading charcoal, unplugging ash from the air vents and also lifting grates from the smoker and this tool fits the bill perfectly. Obviously you can't lift the grates filled with. Food but empty grates it has no issues removing, it works perfectly to use in the side door to push charcoal around to increase heating and also adding and moving wood chips. This tool really is great, the handle has a spiral metal handle to keep it cool, plus I can hang it from my tool Rack to keep it nearby. This works great for me, I would recommendit

Dove Men+Care Styling Paste, Fortifying 1.75 oz
Dove Men+Care Styling Paste, Fortifying 1.75 oz
Offered by Ezpickin LLC
Price: $11.45
16 used & new from $7.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Hair isn't stiff and no extra shine, gives you the control you want without the grease., June 27, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've read some reviews this is a rebranded item, I have never used this before but have used Jonathan dirt, American crew fiber, tea tree pomade and I have to say I would ,out compare this to the Jonathan dirt. It's not greasy, very easy to apply and doesn't create a lot of shine but it does give your hair some ability to be positioned without it turning rock hard. I really like this stuff and will be using it going forward.

Starting a Business All-In-One For Dummies
Starting a Business All-In-One For Dummies
by Consumer Dummies
Price: $21.17
57 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Familiar "for dummies" style that brings all the info you need together to start your own business., June 26, 2015
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thicker than most of the "For Dummies" books I have read in the past, this one called "Starting a business all in one for dummies" is really put together well. This is the go-to source that really will tell you the basics of what you need to know about starting a business. It utilizes the familiar "for dummies" style with the icons throughout the book highlighting tips, reminders and warnings. Along the side of the pages are gray boxes that allow you to flip through the book to find major sections like "planning your business", "managing your finances" and "Marketing and promotion."

This book really covers everything from coming up with the idea, controlling costs, taking stock of your business image and marketing just to name a few. If you want to start a business I would recommend you get this book as it really covers all the bases to help you succeed. I am not going to say parts of this book aren't dry/boring, they are but it's info that you really do need to know.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20