Profile for Tanya > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tanya RSS Feed (Temple, Ga)

I Miss You: A First Look at Death (First Look at Books)
I Miss You: A First Look at Death (First Look at Books)
by Pat Thomas
Price: $6.00
85 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, July 11, 2003
I bought this book for my 5 year old when his grandmother died. My son was dealing with some serious grief. We were searching for any way that we could to help him. He loves this book. It has questions to go over with your child that really open up the communication and help children deal with the emotions that they are feeling. This book is a favorite in our house that we read every night and have great happy memories of our loved one.

Fourplay: A Novel
Fourplay: A Novel
by Jane Moore
Price: $10.76
271 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great modern romance novel!, January 31, 2003
This review is from: Fourplay: A Novel (Paperback)
I just finished this book yesterday and I absolutely loved it! I was worried when I read some of the other reviews. But to me the "sex" scenes were not that bad and were done very tastefully.
I thought this book was very well written and it keeps you wanting to know what is coming up next. Jo the main character is very funny and uplifting.
Very good book in my opinion.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME TOY!!!, June 13, 2002
Ny oldest son recieved this toy when he wsa 2 and a half. He still loves it and he is 4. Now my younger son who is 2 also loves it. I read the other reviews where people said that it was not durable, I don't understand that! Ours has went through 2 boys and a handful of neighbors kids all of whom play with it in the normal manner that kids do (roughly) and it has held up really nicely! Ours has no broken parts of any kind. This toy is a HUGE favorite in our house!!!!

Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes Quick Response Helicopter
Fisher-Price Rescue Heroes Quick Response Helicopter
Offered by linicks toys
Price: $79.95
3 used & new from $13.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a typical Rescue Heroes Toy, February 5, 2002
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
My 4 year old has a lot of Rescue Heroes toys. We have been very happy with them until this point. This helicopter was a waste of money! He has a difficult time getting the figures into it. Then when he finally gets them in they fall out. There is no where to secure the figure into it. The windshield falls off very easy and the bottom part will not stay clicked into place. I would not recommend this toy at all.