Profile for M. Barillas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Barillas "Scrapbooker" RSS Feed (MISSION HILLS, CA, US)

CrazyOnDigital Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Black)
CrazyOnDigital Stand Leather Case For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (Black)
Offered by CrazyOnDigital Corp.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what i wanted♡♥♡, December 1, 2012
I was looking for a cover that would fit my Galaxy tab, but was stylish and not too pricey. This is it!!! Went to staples Wal-Mart, etc nothing less then 30 ... I should Pfizer just gone to amazon! Camera holes are just where they need be I can charge within bandit is protected! I even put into my purse for travel and the built in stand is very practical! You can't go wrong ;)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2013 5:35 PM PST

Carters Keep Me Dry Flannel Bassinet Pad, Ecru
Carters Keep Me Dry Flannel Bassinet Pad, Ecru

3.0 out of 5 stars nice to have.. but not a must.., November 14, 2012
I placed them in on my changing table in the swing and in the crib. Great when I have a leaky diaper and for those little boy moments when u might get showered changing a diaper! I could have done without them though.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter, 2-Ounce Jar
Earth Mama Angel Baby Natural Nipple Butter, 2-Ounce Jar
Price: $8.89
68 used & new from $5.90

5.0 out of 5 stars GOt me Through!! Def a MUST for Breastfeeding Moms!!, November 14, 2012
I took this to the hospital when I was starting to breastfeed my son and it worked wonders!! Especially the first two days where your both learning what to do!! Helped To keep The breast pad from sticking and I saw improvement within hours!!! Worth every penny. Smells like cocoa butter and my son didn't mind the taste. Lanolin cream seems to make it harder for him to latch. I've also used it for my sons diaper change where hes had newborn dry skin. Have recommended it to all moms I meet. A little goes a long way! I have a 3 week old son and I'm not even half way with daily use!!!

South Shore Angel 4 Drawer Chest, Espresso
South Shore Angel 4 Drawer Chest, Espresso
Offered by OJ Commerce
Price: $128.33
11 used & new from $100.00

3.0 out of 5 stars good for the price!!, November 14, 2012
I loved the style and the price of this butility you get what toy pay for. Sent expect a fancy piece of furniture for you will be disappointed . I am using it as a dresser/ changing table in my kids bedroom, fits exactly the same width! The knobs are not very sturdy and one has already fallen off but easily fixed with another screw. Just don't like that I have to go through the trouble. Took my husband an hour to put together. He said it was not difficult. Just be aware that the box it comes in is extremely heavy bad should be screwed To the wall for earthquake safety.

Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Mitten
Gerber Unisex-Baby Newborn 3 Pack Mitten

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for unisex!, November 13, 2012
Love them and totally necessary. They dont have enough styles avaiable in stores!they fall off of newborn babies but i use my daughters hair ties in yellow to keep them in place after a few weeks they start to fit perfect!

Mud Pie Wedding Something Blue Cosmetic Case, Bridesmaid, Black and White
Mud Pie Wedding Something Blue Cosmetic Case, Bridesmaid, Black and White
Offered by Crystal Corner
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Bigger then they look..., February 16, 2011
I was able to fill these with travel toiletries for my bridesmaid! they were perfect .. my only complaint is that they don't have one for Maid Of Honor ... Otherwise they were perfect

Magenta Pink Chinese/Japanese Paper Lantern/Lamp 12" Diameter - Just Artifacts Brand
Offered by perfect maze
Price: $4.84
4 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I ordered, February 16, 2011
This was the exact color you see. I got them for my wedding turned out awesome!!! came a lot faster then expected too! COuldn't find this shape and color anywhere else for this price!!

Cricut Beach Cartridge
Cricut Beach Cartridge
Price: $19.99
38 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST CRICUT CARTRIDGE!!!!!!!!, June 20, 2010
This review is from: Cricut Beach Cartridge (Kitchen)
It def. is the best one you can get for your cricut! So many diff images. Helped me creat amazing Save the Dates for my Hawaii wedding!! Perfect for Summer scrapbooking pages! It is by far my favorite...