Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Jhuli > Reviews

Browse

Jhuli's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jhuli RSS Feed

NYX Makeup Puff Sponge with Pouch PF06 Super NBR Round
NYX Makeup Puff Sponge with Pouch PF06 Super NBR Round

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, August 12, 2012
Delivery on time, and the product is great! The only problem is that for the same price you can get 3 sponges of another brand.. But I'm not sure if they have the same quality though..

MG Collection Hessa Structured Tote Purse Convertible Shoulder Bag, Pink, One Size
Offered by MyGift
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, August 12, 2012
Perfect size, the color is exactly as shown in the picture. And the inside is as great as the out side! very happy with my purchase! :D

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars I can't use it!, August 12, 2012
I admit it was very cheap, but I didn't expect that much cheap material.. It's so light and thin that i'm not sure I can carry a book inside without ripping it off.. So disappointed.. I'm gonna give my purse to my 11 years old cousin, cause I think for a kid it's ok.