Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon David Ramirez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Profile for walt whitman > Reviews

Browse

walt whitman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

walt whitman RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Miss Jessie's Creme de la Curl Shampoo-12 oz
Miss Jessie's Creme de la Curl Shampoo-12 oz
Offered by Platinum Style
Price: $12.45
10 used & new from $12.45

4.0 out of 5 stars One of the best shampoos I have ever used, July 20, 2013
This was the first shampoo I used when going sulphate free and I LOVE it. The only downsides are the price and that it doesn't lather, so you end up needing a lot of shampoo to get your hair clean. This shampoo left my hair so incredibly soft that most of the time I didn't even need conditioner. I would definitely recommend this to others with curly hair.

Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
Garnier Olia Oil Powered Permanent Haircolor, 4.15 Dark Soft Mahogany
Price: $7.97
13 used & new from $7.97

1.0 out of 5 stars If you have dark hair, don't waste your money, March 14, 2013
I decided to try the dye the other day when I saw it was on sale at the grocery store. I usually only use l'oreal, but I liked the idea of not being overwhelmed with the smell of ammonia. Sadly, I wasted $10. Nothing happened. My hair is exactly the same color it was before. I think dyes like these only work if you have light hair. I have dark brown to black hair and if you have the same, I would not recommend this dye.
Edit: The dye also fried my hair. I usually soak my hair with coconut and olive oil twice a week and that still hasn't returned my hair to how soft it was before. Its super dry and gets tangled so easily now. :(

Sony MDR-PQ5/Z PIIQ Bass Earbuds, Multicolor
Sony MDR-PQ5/Z PIIQ Bass Earbuds, Multicolor

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 9, 2012
These earbuds sound great and are cute too! The only problem is that they're kind of big for my ears and will pop out sometimes.

2" CNC Aluminum 4 Piece Herb Grinder with Screen
2" CNC Aluminum 4 Piece Herb Grinder with Screen
Offered by Bubble Star
Price: $7.40
2 used & new from $7.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, June 9, 2012
Great little grinder. Grinds my herbs to the perfect size and seems to be collecting pollen pretty well so far. I would recommend rinsing it out first, when I got mine there were little metal shavings inside. Also, the lid takes some messing with to get screwed on right, but that's the only problem I can think of.

6 pcs/ 5.5" Semenov Wooden Russian Nesting Dolls Matryoshka, Stacking Nesting Dolls
Offered by bestpysanky
Price: $14.99
14 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, August 29, 2011
This matrioshka is so cute, some of the dolls don't want to open up sometimes, but with use, they seem to be getting looser. I ordered this on a thursday and got it the next monday, so shipping speed is ridiculously awesome!

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars cool poster, August 27, 2011
Took over a week to get to me, so timing kind of sucks, and the poster had some wear and tear, but for .08 cents, its not too bad

316L Surgical Steel Nose Hoop Ring - 20G - 5/16" Length - Sold Individually
316L Surgical Steel Nose Hoop Ring - 20G - 5/16" Length - Sold Individually

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been fine, but didnt fit., August 26, 2011
The nose hoop was fine, hard to put in though, but it was too small for my nose, I would go with a larger hoop.

14G 1/2" Surgical Steel Curved Barbell - Body Jewelry
14G 1/2" Surgical Steel Curved Barbell - Body Jewelry
Offered by FreshTrends Body Jewelry
Price: $2.92

4.0 out of 5 stars works just fine, August 4, 2011
Gets the job done. Looks a little odd in my belly button because both balls are the same size instead of one smaller than the other.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars There are much better speakers out there..., August 3, 2011
These speakers are not worth the money and for the same price you can find much much better speakers. They don't get very loud and they just don't sound all that great if you're listening to music. If you want it for watching movies on your computer and aren't looking for too much volume, than these would be fine.

Tungsten Carbide Men's Ladies Unisex Ring Wedding Band 6MM (1/4 inch) Double Grooved Brushed Comfort Fit (Available in Sizes 8 to 12) size 8
Offered by DazzlingRock
Price: $49.00

4.0 out of 5 stars nice ring, June 30, 2011
nice ring, fits true to size, the metal is much darker than the picture though. Its more of a gun color

Page: 1 | 2