Profile for druski422 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

druski422 RSS Feed

I Spy
I Spy
DVD ~ Eddie Murphy
Offered by Paint it Orange
Price: $10.68
385 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Kelly Robinson Day Parade!!!!, December 29, 2010
This review is from: I Spy (DVD)
I never even knew it was based on a TV show until a couple years after I originally watched it, with having nothing to compare it with I took it all in stride as a new action/comedy spy movie. Eddie Murphy gets A+++ for playing the cocky, conceited pro athlete and Owen Wilson has a few shining parts. But all in all the movie is one of my favorites due solely on Eddie Murphy's comedic performance.

Beer Bong Ultimate Funnel & Tube
Beer Bong Ultimate Funnel & Tube
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $9.33
7 used & new from $3.90

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Narrow, Weak Flow, December 29, 2010
Tube could have been bigger, used this until I got around to going to Ace Hardware and got me a more suitable one

Reebok Men's MLB Braves Clubhouse Oversize Sneaker
Reebok Men's MLB Braves Clubhouse Oversize Sneaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Durable, December 29, 2010
Got these on sale for $32 + $10s&h, lasted me a couple years(made by Reebok so they fit nice and last long), very fashionable for Braves fans, goes great with Braves shirts, jerseys, and/or hats.

Gangsters - The Ultimate Film Collection (American Gangster / Scarface (1983) / Casino / Carlito's Way)
DVD ~ Denzel Washington
3 used & new from $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must-Have For Those Who Don't Already Own All These Movies, December 29, 2010
First of all, I got this collection for less than $13 including s&h, It is single-handedly the best DVD purchuse I have ever made. The set includes 4 movies, all 4 come with an extra disc of special features, and American Gangster comes with a Digital Copy, so all in all 9 disc in 4 cases that fit perfectly into a red velvet-type material lined box. Considering I would pay $13 for any one of these movies by themselves, the fact that I get all 4 with 5 disc of extras, it is the greatest deal in DVDs I have ever seen, If you know anyone who likes even 1 of these movies, chances are they like all of them. A wonderful gift for anyone who likes Gangster/Crime/Drug movies. A must-have considering the price.