Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Seattle)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Sleep Aid Synergy Essential Oil Blend. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade. (Blend of: Mandarin, Ylang-Ylang, Valerian, Lavender and Neroli)
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not sure about the fragrance, but sleep is good, July 15, 2016
We've diffused this blend in our bedroom the past three nights, and it may continue to grow on me....the fragrance is a bit different than I expected. I didn't have a frame of reference for "neroli" or "valerian", so I thought it would be "mildly flowery and fruity"... hmmm more like "Old-fashioned gentlemen's aftershave". However, it's not a *terrible* smell. And my sleep has been good the last three nights :-). I hope I start to like it more though.

LENA Menstrual Cup - Made in California - FDA Registered - LARGE - Heavy Flow - Medical Silicone - Alternative to Pads and Tampons
Offered by LENA Inc.
Price: $39.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Thankful for this technology!, July 12, 2016
Thanks to a reviewer who cited putacupinit.com, I chose the LENA large and I've used it successfully for two cycles (the third coming right up during Comic Con :-(....so this will be an amazing test...full costume, giant crowds, public restrooms oh my!). The very first time I used it, I had some cramping/discomfort/pain, but by the next day, I felt nothing. It has never leaked. It turns out my flow is not as brutally heavy as I'd thought, because I don't know what "full" really "feels" like (some have described this...they are getting a blank stare from me). I simply deal with it once in the morning, once in the evening, and the rest of the time I honestly forget about it. What a gift.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2016 12:22 PM PDT

Clary Sage Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Clary Sage Essential Oil. 10 ml. 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.

5.0 out of 5 stars We all want to feel "relaxed and euphoric", right?, March 21, 2016
A gorgeous and happy oil. So far I've steamed and bathed with it. One bath was during a very bad allergic reaction (to pollen? food? life? who knows anymore), and I could feel my red prickly face swelling (my least favorite of all my hundreds of symptoms :-( ); my heart was racing, but I made an Epsom bath with Clary Sage, Lavender, and Rosemary. I was only in the bath for 15 minutes, but was able to go right to sleep afterward and I didn't wake up with a disfigured swollen face. I've never been able to slow or reverse this symptom. Is it just Clary Sage, or the combination? I don't care. I love being able to get all of these oils through Plant Therapy on Amazon for reasonable prices. Thank you Plant Therapy!!

Chamomile German Essential Oil 5 ml (1/6 oz) 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Price: $36.99
2 used & new from $17.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, March 21, 2016
Purchased for eczema. It's dark blue and viscous, so pouring takes ample time. It smells very nice. I do think that my various blends of essential oils are helping my eczema (along with other allergy-related health problems), so who knows whether it's the blend or if one oil is really carrying the load...Regardless, I'm very happy to find this company on Amazon whose prices allow me to try as many oils as I want without having to start a business or sell a kidney.

Cosabella Women's Trenta Soft Bra, Mulberry, Medium
Cosabella Women's Trenta Soft Bra, Mulberry, Medium
Price: $25.68
2 used & new from $25.42

5.0 out of 5 stars The nicest bra I've ever owned (and I'm a huge snob), March 21, 2016
This is not the most expensive bra I've ever purchased, but it *feels* as though it is. It's beautifully flattering, fits to perfection, and though it provides shape and support, I can forget I'm wearing within seconds of putting it on. I've always scoffed at underwear costing hundreds of dollars, but I suddenly understand how it can be worth it, and I'm thrilled to *not* have paid hundreds.

Cosabella Women's Trenta Low Rise Thong, Mulberry, One Size
Cosabella Women's Trenta Low Rise Thong, Mulberry, One Size
Price: $24.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous and perfect in every way, March 17, 2016
This thong is gorgeous, flattering and comfortable. I've paid ridiculous amounts on underwear before, but this is the first time I felt like "oh my goodness, this is so luxurious!!!". The colour is truly yummy. If I was the type, I'd just wear this set (I have the bra too) everywhere I went! ;-)

Helichrysum italicum Essential Oil. 5 ml (1/6 oz). 100% Pure, Undiluted, Therapeutic Grade.
Price: $114.95
2 used & new from $54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I have hope, I'll keep using it :-), March 17, 2016
Dr. Google recommended this oil as a king-pin for skin healing, and so I've been applying it to my hideous eczema-ravaged face and hands. It's very strong and soothing. I've been combining it with German Chamomile (also from Plant Therapy), and while I can't (yet?) say it's been a miracle, it IS very soothing, and it seems to quiet the itching much faster than the oil blend I'd made before this shipment arrived (lavender, rosemary, bergamot, thyme). Though one site described the smell of helichrysum as "burnt sugar with ham" (??), I haven't found it to be objectionable (plus, in my blend, all I smell is the chamomile!). I'm thrilled to be able to acquire this "rare and costly" oil from this trustworthy source and for a price I'm willing to pay for high quality.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 5, 2016 12:55 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flattering!, December 30, 2015
The fabric and cut are beautiful and the stretch is exactly right for the most flattering fit and contour. Very pleased with the purchase.

Swissmar Borner PowerLine Wave Waffle Cutter
Swissmar Borner PowerLine Wave Waffle Cutter
Price: $19.95
9 used & new from $16.51

3.0 out of 5 stars SAFETY HOLDER SOLD SEPARATELY, December 30, 2015
Selling the safety holder separately is just dirty. You NEED the holder if you want all your fingers. My poor husband got this for me for Christmas and we had to order the holder and wait so we could try it out! Sure, it's a First World problem, but it's dirty salesmanship. Boo. I tried it with sweet potatoes (small, long and skinny ones!) and the plastic bends so that you get uneven slices. So, waffle fries, yes. But huge amount of labor for mediocre pay-off. I'm glad it wasn't super expensive.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2016 9:15 PM PDT

Spirit Gum, Mehron 4.5 Oz
Spirit Gum, Mehron 4.5 Oz
Offered by GotApparel
Price: $9.95
14 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars 5-pound Elsa wig stays put indefinitely, December 16, 2015
This review is from: Spirit Gum, Mehron 4.5 Oz (Toy)
Use it for lace front wig application; I apply it with a (throwaway) paintbrush, set a time for 1 minute, and then put the wig on. I have only a few seconds to make minor adjustments, but then that wig is ON until I don't want it on anymore. I'm going to buy the matching brand remover though; the remover I have doesn't seem to work very well, nor do other makeup removers that I have.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5