Profile for N. Ramjohn > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

N. Ramjohn RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Smartphone Wristlet fits Blu Studio 5.0 D520 - Includes an Exposed Screen to View Alerts (Black / Light Grey) & NextDia Velcro Wrap
Offered by Nextdia
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, June 13, 2014
very convenient, holds so much....wish it could have allowed me to use the phone while in the case. Still happy with my purchase.

Vivid By Elizabeth Arden For Women 3.4 Ounces Eau De Toilette Spray
Vivid By Elizabeth Arden For Women 3.4 Ounces Eau De Toilette Spray
Price: $24.97
14 used & new from $20.09

3.0 out of 5 stars still a great item but...., June 13, 2014
i have bought Vivid in the past several times...up to this day i get numerous compliments on its scent...but this particular one...has the same smell kinda, and doesnt last long....in an hour or so the scent disappears, i usually spray directly on my wrist...and there isnt any lingering scent as the original. i am a bit disappointed but i make do.

Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Wallet - Purple Clutch Carrying Cover Case with Built-In Credit Card Slots and Detachable Handstrap + NuVur ™ Keychain (ESAMWLU1)
Offered by NuVur
Price: $7.99
3 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT !, March 27, 2014
i use it for my blu dash 3.5...fits perfectly. when I go out, i stick my important cards, and cash and Driver's License in and I'm ready to go !

Shop-Vac 91964 Type D, AllAround Plus Collection Bag - Pack of 2
Shop-Vac 91964 Type D, AllAround Plus Collection Bag - Pack of 2
Price: $11.99
20 used & new from $8.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad this still is available, March 27, 2014
havent had to use it yet but i am glad that I was able to find the bags to fit my shop vac.

Aimo Wireless SAMI827PCLP001 Rubber Essentials Slim and Durable Rubberized Case for Samsung Galaxy Appeal i827 - Retail Packaging - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars great item, March 27, 2014
fits my phone perfectly...makes the phone look sleek...love it...thanks ! black is my favorite color so the phone looks very expensive now !

BLU Dash Music D172a Unlocked GSM Phone with Dual-SIM, Android v2.3 (Gingerbread

5.0 out of 5 stars great phone !!, March 27, 2014
love this phone...it is very neat, loud, smooth finish....the only thing I thought it it was able to do was download Whats App, but it cant but other than that, the phone is perfect. My boyfriend actually took the phone from me as he wanted to eliminate having to carry 2 phones all the time. it also fit his budget....will now have to find another phone to be able to download certain things that fit my requirements.

Levi's Women's 512 Perfectly Slimming Boot Cut Jean, Black, 14 Medium
Levi's Women's 512 Perfectly Slimming Boot Cut Jean, Black, 14 Medium
Price: $37.00
2 used & new from $37.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Jeans, December 24, 2013
I bought this in size 14 medium, but this is really too large for me....I look like a clown. I believe I may have had to get 2 sizes smaller but as usual I took a chance in buying jeans online...

25FT SVGA Super VGA M/F Extension Male to Female PREMIUM Monitor CRT LCD PROJECTOR Laptop HDTV Cable 25' FT DB15 HD15
Offered by Huetron
Price: $17.03
2 used & new from $15.43

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, December 6, 2013
I always need these cables...so i can never have too many. good buy, good price...i always depend on Amazon to sell good stuff

Rubberized Black Hybrid Holster (No Package) for Blackberry 9800 (Torch)
Rubberized Black Hybrid Holster (No Package) for Blackberry 9800 (Torch)
Offered by Cellular Concepts (US Seller)
Price: $5.60
5 used & new from $2.61

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad !, December 6, 2013
gave this 3 stars, it broke after the second week...but it was good when i got it and was using it.

Zebra FM Wireless Microphone System
Zebra FM Wireless Microphone System

5.0 out of 5 stars No Regrets, December 6, 2013
just as good as SHURE ! I was told about this system by a sound engineer who bought them as he couldn't afford SHURE, he said they were clean, clear, and had some connectivity options at the back...i have no regrets in this purchase !

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6