Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Jasmine Johnson > Reviews

Browse

Jasmine Johnson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jasmine Johnson RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Doomsday Preppers
Doomsday Preppers

5.0 out of 5 stars All Day Fun, June 2, 2016
This review is from: Doomsday Preppers (App)
Great for wasting time!

Modern Warfare: The Falklands War
Modern Warfare: The Falklands War
DVD
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 23, 2016
Clear and accurate. Oh and FAST first war documentary I have seen that didn't make me sleepy!

BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, August 13, 2015
This review is from: BuzzFeed (App)
Yeah some times you run into some glitches but it always irons out. Your patience will be rewarded with lively and interactive content. Love love love!

The Washington Post
The Washington Post

5.0 out of 5 stars updated regularly, February 16, 2015
This review is from: The Washington Post (App)
I have found these news apps don't update quick enough for my news fetish. This one DOES. In fact it's what every modern paper should model themselves on. The articles are excellently written unlike huff post or politico who's writing I find a bit drill and inexperienced. I never thought I would crave print news over online resources but this appp has blended both so well I'm flipping through my morning paper via tablet. Buy this app if your a TRUE news hound!!

Speedo Men's Surfwalker Pro 2 Amphibious Pull On Water Shoe,Dark Gull Grey/Black,13 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 28, 2014
PERFECT shoe brilliant fit.

PUMA Men's T7 Track Pant, Black/White, 3X-Large
PUMA Men's T7 Track Pant, Black/White, 3X-Large
Offered by AllSportsWearUSA

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy Track Pant, July 28, 2014
I like my track pants larger I don't want anything to tight on me after working out. These are loose and look cool so. BUY THEM!

Stamina InStride Adjustable Height Cycle
Stamina InStride Adjustable Height Cycle

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THIS, June 25, 2013
I use it all the time! The middle only heats up if you have the tension tight. it's surprisingly sturdy but squeaks... so apply a bit of oil!
BUY IT You can't beat the price and quality in my opinion!

Prepworks by Progressive Freezer Pop Maker
Prepworks by Progressive Freezer Pop Maker
Price: $21.36
8 used & new from $21.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, June 25, 2013
I used to have popsicle maker when I was young (in the 80's) This popsicle maker is MUCH sturdier and I like that we use REAL popsicle sticks which to my kids equals legitimacy! Legit popsicles have sticks! Anyway it's great quality and got her lickety split. Only thing I wish is that it came with more popsicle sticks... Because who want's to ever buy popsicle sticks again?

Coby CV215SVR Deep Bass Stereo Headphones and Earphones (Silver) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by AudioPoutine
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, June 25, 2013
Love these headphones they are not as flimsy as other headphones and the price is right! Plus I like the extra ear buds!

Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic 1-1/2-Quart Ice Cream Maker, White
Offered by Gourmet Kitchen Gallery
Price: $55.00
36 used & new from $28.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 25, 2013
This Ice Cream maker is TOP NOTCH! It's VERY FAST and does JUST enough Ice Cream to not make us feel gluttonous!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3