Profile for Theresa Annie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Theresa Annie RSS Feed (Detroit, MI)

Opteka Close-Up Set (+1, +2, and +4) with 10x Macro Lens for Kodak EasyShare Z612, Z712, Z812, Z1012, & Z8612 IS Digital Camera

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 27, 2009
This lense is awesome! I get great close-ups. I would recommend it to any photographer, amateur or professional!

The Cat and the Curmudgeon
The Cat and the Curmudgeon
by Cleveland Amory
26 used & new from $1.46

3.0 out of 5 stars MRCatLuvr, May 27, 2007
This book starts off slow, continues slow, and ends slow. Therefore it is not a very fast read. I would suggest it only for people who are extremely into cats or extremely bored out of thier minds. Although boring, the book has some insiteful facts. If you find it interesting to read about the life of a cat and scenes from the past of it's curmudgeon owner than this book would be great for you.

Novelty Snowflake 100% Cotton Luxury Flannel Full/Queen Duvet Cover, Tarragon
Novelty Snowflake 100% Cotton Luxury Flannel Full/Queen Duvet Cover, Tarragon

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, Very soft., January 3, 2007
I bought both my daughters these for their comforters. They love the soft and cuddly feel. The only thing we were disappointed with was the lack of color choices/designs and also sizes available. Only twin was available and I would have liked one for my king size bed as well.

HUE Women's Flat Knit Knee Sock,One Size, White
HUE Women's Flat Knit Knee Sock,One Size, White
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $8.50
2 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost the Perfect Sock, January 3, 2007
My daughter's school requires that they where white knee highs with their uniform. I had an awful time searching the net to find any until I came across these. They are very soft and comfortable. My daughter only wants these types of socks from now on. But from a Mom's point of view they are hard to keep white. Even with soaking in bleach I can't get out any of the foot wear and tear discoloring. Other than that, they're great.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 22, 2008 9:11 PM PST

The Quillan Games (Pendragon)
The Quillan Games (Pendragon)
by D. J. MacHale
Price: $13.85
299 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put the book down., November 10, 2006
My daughter and I are hooked on the Pendragon series. It is a fun, exciting and suspenseful book that will keep you reading for hours. We can hardly wait for the next book to come out. I already have it pre-ordered!

Among the Free (Shadow Children)
Among the Free (Shadow Children)
by Margaret Peterson Haddix
Price: $16.12
189 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love to read, November 10, 2006
This series by Margaret Haddix is excellent reading for anyone 9 or older. My daughter, who is 14, started reading the series and wanted me to read them as well. We both loved them so much we can't wait until the next book becomes available! My youngest daughter, who hates to read, read it for a book report for school and got hooked. Now she wants to read them all!

Eastbay Women's Knee High Sock - 6 Pack ( sz. One Size Fits All, White )
Eastbay Women's Knee High Sock - 6 Pack ( sz. One Size Fits All, White )

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For, November 10, 2006
These socks are just what my daughter wanted and needed for school. She loves the comfort and look of them and I love how they are made. They are very durable and hold up to multiple machine washing (even using bleach). They always come out of the dryer looking new. We both couldn't be happier.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Once your money is taken they no longer care about you!, January 16, 2005
My daughter and I are very disappointed with this store. She was excited to find the site and she purchased a necklace with a crystal on it. When it arrived it was cracked and chipped. It broke her heart. That was back in December. Now near the end of January and 2 emails later I haven't heard a word from them. Oh sure they took my money quick as can be but now we no longer exist unless I want to spend more money, which will never happen again! Learn from my mistake. Don't buy anything from this site unless you want to give your money away for nothing!