Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 776

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Sterling Silver 9-9.5mm Tahitian Cultured Black Pearl and Diamond Drop Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $70.94

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it very much, March 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very pretty and I don't break out after putting it on which is a problem for me. This necklace is dainty enough to use for dressing up some and I will also feel comfortable wearing with regular run around clothes. My daughter said it is nice but she only wants yellow gold so her loss in my mind.

Disney DCM-50 Mickey Mouse Chocolate Fountain, Red
Disney DCM-50 Mickey Mouse Chocolate Fountain, Red
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I am well satisfied, everyone loved it., March 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the cutest darn thing. I got it for a child's birthday party and it was a big hit. The kids liked it but the mothers loved it. Since it was a family party there was no problem with the amount of chocolate needed, darn near every drop was gone. Several moms have asked to use it for other kids parties.

Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Textured Butterfly Pendant Necklace, 18"
Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver Textured Butterfly Pendant Necklace, 18"
Price: $18.26

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it fine., March 10, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very nice as far as I am concerned. The weight of the circlet holding the butterfly is nice and does not flop around. The chain is a good length and I like the design. The only thing I see would make a difference is if there was a fastener between the circle and the chain so the circle remains in one place.

That Darkness (A Gardiner and Renner Novel)
That Darkness (A Gardiner and Renner Novel)
by Lisa Black
Price: $12.50
82 used & new from $5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good read!, February 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have read Lisa Blacks books for a long time and enjoyed every one so far. This one does not disappoint in any way. The characters are well filled out and so is the story. That said it does not mean it will not keep you reading. I opened it and read it in a day and a half (I am retired). I like the characters but some of the parts can be uncomfortable to read.

BLACK+DECKER LST201 20V Max Lithium String Trimmer/Edger, 10"
BLACK+DECKER LST201 20V Max Lithium String Trimmer/Edger, 10"
Price: $66.00
13 used & new from $56.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, February 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
So far this trimmer fits all my requirements of light weight, no smelly gas mixture, need for ear protection or to be tethered to an electrical outlet. The size allows us to keep on the enclosed porch without having to store in the garden shed. We did just a quick trim of some weeds along the driveway just to give a review since anymore involved usage will need to wait until closer to April.

Quilted Northern Ultra Soft and Strong Toilet Paper, 12 Family Rolls Bath Tissue
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This came at the exact time it was needed so I did not have to run to the store. The tissue is soft and strong both also has some stretch to it which is nice.

18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Round Baby Swiss Blue Topaz Hoop Earrings
18k Gold Plated Sterling Silver Round Baby Swiss Blue Topaz Hoop Earrings
Price: $69.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and being worn now., February 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very pretty, my daughter wanted them as soon as the package was opened. Unlike me she has no problem wearing regular metal eqrings but had no idea they are sterling silver instead of just gold. They are comfortable for everyday wear and pretty enough to be worn to a nice event.

Chestal Adult Cold and Cough Syrup, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
Chestal Adult Cold and Cough Syrup, 6.7 Fluid Ounce
Price: $7.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice homeopathic add to medicine cabinet., February 18, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I love the fact it is clear with no dyes or added coloring. It works very nicely at clearing congestion and the fact that is homeopathic is icing on the cake. The taste is less sweet and very palatable. It is a decent homeopathic help for coughs and congestion.

Sterling Silver Amethyst Star Pendant Necklace , 18"
Sterling Silver Amethyst Star Pendant Necklace , 18"
Price: $34.03

4.0 out of 5 stars I am glad I got it., February 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very nice and pretty. The star is sturdy giving this a more modern look and the amethyst is very clear. The 18" chain is a very good length for most necklines.

18k Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia 7mm Round Halo Stud Earrings (3.1 cttw)
Price: $30.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice indeed, January 31, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Very pretty but somewhat larger than I normally wear. I think I will save these for special occasions instead of daily wear.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20