Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Amazon Gift Card Offer jrscwrld jrscwrld jrscwrld  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Fall Arrivals in Amazon Outdoor Clothing Kids Halloween
Profile for Jeff Watkins > Reviews

Jeff Watkins' Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff Watkins RSS Feed (Lake Katrine, NY United States)

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but disapoointing, October 8, 2012
I was really excited to see twill versions of Levi's -- especially with tapered legs. I'm not really certain who these pants are intended for, but I found the following things to be frustrating:

* Ride very low on the hips: when I crouch down to help my daughter tie her shoes, everyone gets to see my bottom.
* Longer inseam: I'm not exactly short, but I wear pants with a 30" inseam. Unfortunately, these pants run about 1.5 to 2" long. So I have to cuff them or else risk walking on the back of the fabric.
* Shallow pockets: I like to think I'm reasonably normally proportioned, but these jeans make me feel like I have elongated monkey arms, because the pockets are so shallow. My phone very nearly pokes out of the top of the pocket.

I'll wear these occasionally, if only because I can't return them after washing and wearing them. I'm still on the look out for a pair of twill 5 pocket pants tailored for adults instead of hip kiddies.