Profile for Fedorgnp > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Fedorgnp RSS Feed

Mizuno Men's Wave Creation 13 Running Shoe,Crimson/Anthracite/Lime Punch,10 D US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for shin splints, April 20, 2012
I bought these shoes and the asic kayano 18 to compare. And for the fact that they are half the price on amazon than in stores in Australia so i am reallly getting two pairs of shoes for the price of one. Firstly I have just got back in to running to get rid of some excess weight, So I found I got shin splints hence I needed new shoes quick. Between both pair shoes I find the mizuno win hands down. Really comfortable and I did not get as bad shin splints after training which you can not put a price on. Really happy and would recommend them to anyone that is heavier set as hey handle the weight well. They won't let you down.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 13, 2013 6:03 AM PST

Wusthof - CULINAR - 4629 - Fillet knife, 7inches
Wusthof - CULINAR - 4629 - Fillet knife, 7inches
16 used & new from $166.70

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the knife in the picture, April 14, 2012
Pretty disappointed. The knife I received was with a black handle. Now it does to match the rest of my kitchenware.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2013 11:54 AM PDT

D2 Fighting Knife Black Ka-Bar/Eagle Sheath, Comboedge
D2 Fighting Knife Black Ka-Bar/Eagle Sheath, Comboedge
Offered by antonline
Price: $115.87
8 used & new from $115.87

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the better ones., January 29, 2012
I must admit with a previous review. It's not sharp as you would expect when it comes out the box. Needs some work. The sheath for this model is good. allows you to carry a little extra with your knife. But by design. It covers all areas. Can't see much room for improvement. Is secured nicely, works well out in the field. strong blade. Found point may snap off under undue stress, but what are they made for. I would definately say overall this is up there as being one of the top knives out at the moment in its category.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars True and tested, January 29, 2012
Had many knives over my time. And this one will not let you down. Perfectly weighted. Sharp straight out of he box. I believe it to be more versatile than larger knives. For me anyway. It's just so easy to carry around but yet delivers great cutting and slicing. Not good for chopping, like you would with bigger knives but it makes up In other areas. For an all purpose, good American knife. Look no further.