Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for Philip Henderson > Reviews

Browse

Philip Henderson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 253

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Philip Henderson RSS Feed (Irvine, California United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The Perfect Horse: The Daring U.S. Mission to Rescue the Priceless Stallions Kidnapped by the Nazis
by Elizabeth Letts
Price: $21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love horses, if you cannot know enough about World War II, then read this excellent history of the Lipizzaner horses., June 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Entertaining, educational, and exciting story about heroes during World War II who kept the legacy of the Spanish Riding School of Vienna alive. The brave soldiers risked everything to preserve this wonderful breed of horses. Elizabeth Letts is a wonderful storyteller and an exquisite writer. This history reads like a page turner novel. I respect the exacting detail she placed in this story studying the intimate details of a story that covers twenty years in the life of the Lipizzaner horse breed. I admired the courage and creativity of the soldiers who risked everything to preserve this breed. I feel gratitude for their work and gratitude for the author telling this story.

Skagen Men's SKW6172 Holst Analog Quartz Silver Watch
Skagen Men's SKW6172 Holst Analog Quartz Silver Watch
Price: $132.00
2 used & new from $132.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and comfortable wrist watch., June 6, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This attractive watch is elegant and understated. It is comfortable to wear and easy to read. I enjoy wearing it to public events as an accessory as well as a timekeeper. For the last ten years I have used my cellular telephone as a timepiece. However, I usually turn it off when I am in a meeting. Unless there was a clock on the wall I could not keep track of time. Now I am happy to wear this watch to meetings so I can keep up with the time and keep my cellular telephone off. I like the freedom of having turned off my cell phone so I can keep my focus on the people I am with instead of random telephone calls and text messages.

The Great Suppression: Voting Rights, Corporate Cash, and the Conservative Assault on Democracy
by Zachary Roth
Price: $20.16

5.0 out of 5 stars The Great Suppression of voting rights is a must read this presidential election year. Republicans especially., May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Thank you Zachary Roth for this timely book about the demise of democracy in America. The author documents an attack on American voting rights by the Republican Party. He pulls together the national attempt by Republican Party operatives and elected officials to keep Americans from voting in local and national elections. The Republicans get their energy and money to accomplish their goals from billionaires and corporations. The suppression of voting allows these wealthy corporations and individuals to pass laws that help them make money despite the ill will the common man may suffer. I would like every Republican I know to read this book. They may not like what the author has to say but they will gain a better understanding of how the men and women they elect to office make decisions.

DII 100% Cotton, Machine Washable, Everyday French Stripe Kitchen Tablecloth For Dinner Parties, Summer & Outdoor Picnics - 70" Round Seats 4 to 6 People, Red
Price: $24.99
5 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Using a cloth table cover for meals makes eating at home a special occasion., May 14, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Sturdy table cloth that is 100% cotton is a blessing. I enjoy my meal better with a cotton table cloth. This is easy to wash. I expect many years of good service with this simple design and easy to care for table cloth.

DII 100% Cotton, Professional Bib Apron In Bulk With Adjustable Neck Strap & Waist Ties, Unisex Restaurant Chef Kitchen Apron, Perfect for Cooking, Baking, Barbequing, & More, 6-Pack-Blue
Price: $35.99

4.0 out of 5 stars When I started cooking fifty years ago I wore an apron, now I remember why. It keeps my shirt clean and dries my hands., May 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I like this bib apron. I love to bake pies, but I usually get flour on my shirt when I am rolling out the pie crust. this easy to use apron slips on quickly and does the job. I am a large man but this apron is still a good fit for me. I will also use it when I am cooking outdoors on the bar b q. It is great to have something to wipe my hands on instead of my pants.

800 Thread Count, 100% Cotton, 6-Piece Full Bed Sheet Set ( BONUS Pillowcases ) Solid, White
Price: $97.49
3 used & new from $92.43

4.0 out of 5 stars Luxury sheets for soft cool night's sleep., May 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Soft and strong this all cotton sheet and pillowcase is easy to sleep on all night long. This is a luxurious addition to my linen. I slept on 100% cotton as a child then when polyesters were introduced to eliminate ironing sheets no more good cotton sheets. This 800 thread count sleep set is wonderful. I don't care about the wrinkles, it is comfortable and soft to my body.

FILA Strength Grip
FILA Strength Grip
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Get a strong grip while watch television. It is easy with this device., May 3, 2016
This review is from: FILA Strength Grip (Sports)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Strength grip is easy to use. I use it while watching television. Easy to adjust the resistance but even on the lowest level it is too hard for my wife. I use it on both hands and move the grip slowly to allow the full range of motion. I have a good grip already but at age 69 getting a little extra work in is a good thing. I can use it all the way up to the maximum resistance with no problem at all.

Ishi the Last Yahi: A Documentary History
Ishi the Last Yahi: A Documentary History
by Robert Fleming Heizer
Price: $31.95
57 used & new from $1.13

4.0 out of 5 stars Ishi still has a lot to teach modern man how to live in harmony with nature., April 25, 2016
Detailed story about this wonderful man called Ishi. Ishi was the last man of his group and was amazed at the ability of the Europeans compared to the people he lived with in the woods. I wish that I could have known him.

Impressions 1000 Thread Count 100% Cotton, Single Ply, 2-Piece King Pillowcase Set, Solid, Ivory
Price: $12.71
4 used & new from $12.71

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleep in luxury and enjoy a good night's sleep. This is a treat., April 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This wonderful pillowcase feels like silk. It is smooth and solid. I rest peacefully on this high quality cloth. It takes a while to dry because it is so heavy, but when you rest your head on the soft smooth finish of 1000 thread count you feel pampered.

Farberware Paring Knife with EdgeKeeper Self-Sharpening Sheath, 3-1/2-Inch
Farberware Paring Knife with EdgeKeeper Self-Sharpening Sheath, 3-1/2-Inch
Price: $6.30
4 used & new from $6.30

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the sharpest paring knife I have ever used in 50 years of cooking., April 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have been preparing meals for more than fifty years. I enjoy the entire process of cooking. I enjoy shopping for groceries, cleaning and preparing the food for a special dish, serving the meal and even cleaning up afterwards. I have won several ribbons for my cooking at the local County Fair. The kitchen is my home. A cook is only as good as his/her kitchen tools. That said, one tool is vital . . . the kitchen knife. It must be sharp and remain sharp. It must fit nicely in your hand so you have a secure grip. Ideally the knife should remain sharp without having to resharpen it while in the process of cooking. This little paring knife is the best I have used in more than 50 years. The sheath that comes with the knife resharpens the blade every time you remove the knife. I wish all my knifes were so easy to use. A dull blade is a dangerous blade, this little paring knife is great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20