Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for DangerDonkey > Reviews

Browse

DangerDonkey's Profile

Customer Reviews: 59

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DangerDonkey RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
URPOWER® 2-In-1 Wireles Handheld Selfie Stick Selfie Monopod with Built-in Bluetooth Remote for iPhone Samsung Galaxy HTC LG Sony and other smart phones -- Compatible with IOS 4.0/ Android 4.2 and above system (Green)

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after one year, January 15, 2016
This was my first selfie stick purchase after seeing it as a lightning deal about a year ago. At first, my wife and I loved this thing as we tend to travel and get out a lot. We noticed right away how if you didn't have an iron grip, your picture would come out blurry as the selfie stick is very flimsy.

If you have a larger phone (Note 5/S6) you can not use this unless you remove your case first.

If you have a small phone like an iPhone, you can't use this without carrying around that extra orange piece.

It also does not fold down very well, so it's awkward to carry around. You would need a full sized purse or bag to hold it.

After this died on me, I bought a new selfie stick of a different brand was amazed at how terrible this one was in comparison. Do some shopping and save your time on this.

Needs an extra attachment for smaller phones like the iPhone.
Very flimsy
Twice as expensive as other selfie sticks
Not reliable

Wireless Charger,Yootech Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S7,Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy S6,Note 5 ,S6 Edge+,S6 Edge, Nexus 4/5/6 and All Qi-Enabled Devices
Offered by YooTech
Price: $10.95
3 used & new from $5.32

Coleman CM2015 Survival Knife 8.3-Inch Overall with Survival Kit
Coleman CM2015 Survival Knife 8.3-Inch Overall with Survival Kit
Offered by E2E
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Can't complain, January 15, 2016
Not sharp in any way shape or form, but it handles the job if you're looking to stab alligators in the neck or something.

It probably couldn't cut through your steak though.

Selfie Stick, Anker Extendable Bluetooth Monopod with Built-in Remote Shutter for iPhone Se/6s/6/6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/Edge, Note 5/4, Nexus 6P/5X, LG G5, Moto X/G and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Always trust Anker products, January 15, 2016
My first experience with a selfie stick was about a year or two ago. Good old Amazon got me with their lightning deals so I just bought one because why not.... my wife's first expression was "YOU NERD!" when she saw it. Then she used it and was instantly hooked. I flipped the tables on her and called her a nerd selfie whore. It has been the basis of many arguments but wonderful pictures.

We never though much of our lightning deal selfie stick as it was flimsy, slow, caused a lot of blurry pictures, had to have a special adapter to use smaller phones like iPhones, etc.

In comes Anker to save the day. Having purchased 3 or 4 other items from Anker in the past, I knew that there was going to be a certain level of quality to expect and they blew my expectations out of the water.

Not only was Anker's stick cheaper, but the overall quality was like a Ferrari to a Daewoo.

The stick itself is SOLID...no flimsiness that causes blurring and the phone carrier adjusts with ease. It can easily handle my Note 5/S6 and several small hand friends iPhones.

The best feature is the ability to fold it down to something that you can easily stick in a small purse. Now my wife has her selfie game on lock, which sounds corny, but if you travel or get out alot like we do, it's a great convenience.

Thanks again Anker for the dedication to quality and low prices. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

My Perfect Bamboo Pillow - 5 Star Comfort - Best Memory Foam Pillows - King
My Perfect Bamboo Pillow - 5 Star Comfort - Best Memory Foam Pillows - King
Offered by Universal Direct, LLC
Price: $169.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Update after two months of use, November 18, 2015
So after tossing this thing in the dryer for a while it fluffed up very nicely.

What I hate about it is that the support quickly disappears. I constantly have to flip the pillow as it turns into a wedge instead of a pillow. The top and sides of the pillow stay incredibly fluffy while the part where you head and neck rest get very flat and smashed.

The only reason why I haven't returned it is that it at least seems like it will stay lofty unlike normal pillows.

Update:

I've decided this is the worst pillow that I've ever owned.

After two months of ownership, achy necks, and terrible sleep.

As I mentioned before, the pillow will form into a wedge, I think this has to do with the shape/sewing of the actual pillow case. it causes all of the filling to pile up in the middle of the pillow. Due to the nature of the filling, it doesn't spread out to the outside of the pillow leaving you with zero support for your neck.

I bought this pillow because it was substantially cheaper than other similar pillows....and I got exactly what I paid for.

Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator (Colors may vary)
Nerf N-Strike Elite Retaliator (Colors may vary)
Price: $23.99
12 used & new from $23.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for about 2 weeks, November 6, 2015
This thing sucks. The foregrip has good intenions, but all it does is cause people to think that's where the action is and mine is now broken from people trying to cock it back instead of where you're supposed to.

The magazine is unreliable and doesn't always feed the bullets causing jams more consistent than a Kardashian ruining an african american male's life.

Lumsing 10400mAh External Power Bank for Smartphones,Tablets
Lumsing 10400mAh External Power Bank for Smartphones,Tablets
Offered by ATC LLC
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great and works well, October 11, 2015
High capacity and looks beautiful. Comes with one high speed charging cable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 11, 2015 6:49 PM PDT

Galaxy Note 5 Case, Ringke [Slim] Ultra Thin Cover w/ Screen Protector [Snug-Fit] Essential Side to Side Edge Coverage Superior Coating PC Hard Skin for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - Crystal
Offered by Ringke Official Store
Price: $17.99
2 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price. It really all depends on the person., August 24, 2015
This is hard plastic, not TPU, which is exactly what I like. I keep my phone in my front pocket and TPU sticks. That being said, the phone is still "slippery" but that's why I got this case.

I didn't use the screen protectors as I bought a glass one instead so I can't comment on those, but if you're getting a case and two screen protectors at this price, what is there to complain about?

It's super thin and doesn't add huge bulk to the phone which is also fantastic.

Next up, time to throw this bad boy up against the wall and see how it goes.

Wish me luck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2015 9:24 PM PDT

HTC Desire 510 (A11) Blue (Sprint Prepaid)
HTC Desire 510 (A11) Blue (Sprint Prepaid)
Offered by Mazel Wireless
Price: $54.50
22 used & new from $42.99

1.0 out of 5 stars This phone is worthless. If you use any app, ANY app, don't buy it., August 12, 2015
Just bought this phone outright from Sprint as I am waiting for the Note 5. My note 3 took a swim last weekend and I was forced to do something temporarily and decided on Sprint's cheapest smart phone.

It comes with 4GB of internal memory.....which is absolutely worthless.

I can't update any app because there's no room to update anything. I have a 16 GB SD Card in the phone that has 8GB availabe and I can't update the phone? I will never purchase one of your phones ever again HTC.

It should be illegal to sell garbage like this.

Dirt Devil UD20015 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Dirt Devil UD20015 Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $34.99
41 used & new from $29.74

3.0 out of 5 stars Clogs easily, weak suction, hair gets tangled very easily, June 2, 2015
I've owned this vacuum for a little over 2 years now and all I can say is that this is average at best.

It gets clogged very easily in the tube part of the vacuum and it's almost impossible to unclog it. For example, I used to to vacuum small pine needles after removing our Christmas tree. It clogged 4 times.

Emptying the can is ridiculous too as it often gets clogged/tangled near the top of the canister and is hard to get to unless you have small hands.

Overall it works, but not very well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6