Profile for Pat Kelly > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pat Kelly "pk" RSS Feed (NJ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Cards VCGGTX750T2XPB
PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Cards VCGGTX750T2XPB
Price: $139.99
46 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed My Cheap Computer, February 5, 2015
This card completely transformed my computer. It's a 2009-model (2010 purchase) Best Buy-bought Dell 580, 6gb RAM, 500 TB HDD, intel i3-550 first generation that came with Intel HD graphics. It worked pretty good for HD video editing which was decent for the $600 price. After a few years, my laptop's NVidia 550m went out and needed something to play games on.

I purchased the PNY XLR8 GeForce GTX 750 TI for less than $110 used and simply placed it right into my desktop. I have no experience with video cards or computer installations, but I undid some screws and placed it right in. It didn't require any addition connections other than the motherboard. I put my case back on and powered it up. Immediately, games were running perfectly and it's like a brand new computer. Skyrim runs at 40-50 FPS with mods on Ultra. World of Warcraft runs between 70-100 FPS on Ultra. Even intense games like DayZ run at about 40 fps, which is good enough. Some joke you need a NASA supercomputer to run DayZ at a consistent 60 fps. It does dip to 20 fps in cities, but that's just because it's a poorly optimized game. Even Titanfall runs 60 fps on max settings, much better than the Xbox One and for less than half the cost.

The only issue I had was setting it up. I got a new monitor at the same time and for a short time it wasn't sending a signal to the monitor. After whatever messed that up, it works perfectly and has been relocated and did not have the issues again.

Another plus is that it does not require much power. I would've gotten a better one probably but my cheap computer only has 300w power supply. It has not overheated, caused and BSOD's, or any other issues.

So unless you really need something stronger, this is a great purchase for both power and price.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition - Xbox One
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition - Xbox One
Offered by extendedplay77
Price: $50.46
80 used & new from $24.98

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good Call of Duty, November 4, 2014
This is a good Call of Duty. For reference, I played Cod 1, 2, 3, Cod4, WaW, MW2, BO, MW3, BO2, Ghosts, and this. If you're wondering if you're going to like this, let me put it this way: If you enjoy CoD every year and even if you did not enjoy Ghosts, get this. If you haven't played in a few years and want to know if you should get back into it, get this. If you've never been a huge fan, don't bother. In the end, they added exo suits and the graphics are better, but it is essentially still a Call of Duty game.

The graphics are amazing. I've played a bunch of next-gen games and this looks like one of the nicest. Call of Duty isn't known for graphics, but these are great.

Gameplay is not completely revamped, as some may say or you may expect. The exo suit jumping and abilities add to the experience, but it is not a jumping-only game and it will still feel familiar.

Campaign has been fun so far. The settings and environments in it are unbelievably nice. It seems like it will get interesting as I'm not that far. This one, and all the ones before it, are like playing an action movie. They are not too emotionally deep or developed, but entertaining with some great moments.

Multiplayer- this is what you want to hear. It's good. The colors remind me of BO2 online maps, and are nothing like Ghosts (good news). Loadouts are simple enough to understand and guns and perks are straightforward.
If you enjoyed getting camos on your guns in other Call of Duty's this may be disappointing. Gold is the easiest one to unlock, and everything else is ridiculously hard to achieve. Just to get some jungle-like camos you need 200, 300, 400, 500 headshots. I am not trying to use one gun for the duration I play this game. This is not fun to achieve, and is bad planning on their part.
Spawning is ok, I've spawned in front of people a few times and so have they. The problem is starting a game when you already see someone, and that does not make sense. I usually judge harshly based on this, but in my experience they always fix it within a few weeks and it becomes more manageable.

iPhone 6 Plus Case , [Heavy Duty] i-Blason Unity **Dual Layer** Apple iPhone 6 Plus 5.5 Inch cover [Ultra Slim] Armored Hybrid TPU Cover + Hard Outter Shell (iPhone 6 Plus, Space Gray)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy Purchase, October 30, 2014
I think there are a lot of false reviews here, so I'll go ahead.

First of all, it's a very nice looking case. I bought it without having used it and only saw pictures. The colors give nice options.

As for durability, it's both good and bad. The rubber part is very strong and I think it will handle falls very nicely. The plastic piece, however, is just that, plastic. If put on or taken off wrong, there are definitely thin points that could break. Try to avoid taking it off and on too much, or do it very carefully. This would be a much nicer case if there was a different material here, but it would also be heavier, so there are some pros and cons.

Some people said the plastic doesn't fit well onto the rubber. This may be true for some people, but I don't have a big problem with mine. It snaps on pretty well, though on the bottom there is a minor spot where it doesn't snap in as well as I'd like. Luckily, it doesn't affect the rest of the plastic's connectivity to the rubber and is not too noticeable. The lowest point of the large plastic (below the apple logo) where it meets the bottom rubber part, can be pushed in slightly indicating that that part does not really connect. I don't see a problem with this, however.

Still, the rubber is the most important part of protection here. The plastic looks nice, but is not the primary protection. So it will work well.

I see the price is 20 dollars now, I got it for 10 plus shipping for the silver color which was the cheapest option at the time. If you're looking for a stylish, decently durable case this is a good one. I'm not disappointed, and expect it to be as sturdy or sturdier than anything the Apple Store offers, and many of the ones other retailers offer.
The raised rubber on the front of the case helps corners when they fall, and I think this is the best feature.

Xbox One + Kinect
Xbox One + Kinect
Offered by X-Button Games
Price: $450.88
155 used & new from $327.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Hesitate- Buy One, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Xbox One + Kinect (Console)
I expected my PS4 to be my main console. I thought my Xbox One would serve as a back-up for exclusives only- things like Halo and Crackdown. I was wrong.

I love my PS4 and all. I hated the initial Microsoft announcement about the DRM, no disk sharing, online requirements, Kinect requirements, etc. And I purposely did not support Microsoft because of this. (In the end, I purchased a used Xbox One because I was still annoyed they even tried that garbage).

But this Xbox One console is fantastic. The 360 was my "main" console last generation and for good reasons: games, online connectivity, achievements, friends online, easy voice chat, parties, etc. In a way, I'm used to Microsoft. This one delivers much the way the 360 did, if you get past the initial garbage I talked about.

The graphics are great. Netflix looks much better on this than the 360. Titanfall, Madden, and all other cross-gen games look better. Next-gen exclusives like Forza 5 show how great the system really is. It's beautiful. It's not the leap we had last gen, but it's not really about that anymore.

The dashboard isn't as great, however. It feels cluttered. I can't press the Xbox button and see my friends and achievements without minimizing the game. But they're working on that.

The Kinect isn't necessary. I don't video chat or use the hand gestures much, but it's still cool. The only downside is I have a projector and it faces away from me so I use it only for voice chat. It's nice not having a microphone plugged in at all times when you feel like saying something to someone. However, your profile only logs in automatically when it reads your face unlike the 360, which you could set to log in to your account automatically.

The controller is great. I thought the PS4 controller was good, but this is much better. Even better than the 360, which is universally accepted as a great controller. The sticks are easier to grip and more precise. It fits better in your hand. The Xbox button is now located more north on the controller to avoid accidental pressings.

In terms of value, I find it to be great. One: deals with Gold. Titanfall was on sale for $25. Good deal. EA access allows you to play Madden 25, Fifa 14, Battlefield 4, and Need for Speed Rivals for only $5 a month. I'm not going to push EA Access on you, but I bought this console a month ago and have not purchased a game yet because of this great deal.

And, of course, games. Sure, the library is currently lacking and it may for some time. However, Halo Collection, new sports games, Call of Duty, Crackdown, and future Gears of War games will be coming. Expect a lot of exclusives in the future.

I love my new Xbox.

However, in terms of value, I find this to be amazing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 5, 2015 6:00 PM PST

Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 meter)
Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 meter)
Price: $17.49
2 used & new from $17.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money, May 29, 2014
Truth is, Apple's chargers are absolute garbage. I got an iPhone 5 on release date. About one year later, charger twisted on the phone end and no longer works. Rubber did not break or anything, simply looks like a bit of a bend and no longer works. I bought a new one. Less than six months later that one broke inexplicably. No bend, no reason for breaking.

It may be because as college students we don't treat our chargers with the utmost care, but I do not know a person who has never broken an iPod/iPhone cable. If you go into the Apple store, they will tell you that you used it wrong, when you know you did not. Shoddy craftsmanship does not call for Apple employees to blame us for misusing the product. I have twisted, bend, and carried in my pocket many cables and Apple ones are the only ones that consistently break.

So while it's decent when you get your phone, if you find a need to replace your cable, do not buy another one of these. Amazon sells quality "Amazon Basic" brand cables for less that are more capable of performing their duties. Or, for a little more, invest in one of the heavy-duty ones.

As for charging bricks, Apple seems to be able to do those right, so I always suggest one of theirs.

Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Ghosts - Xbox 360
Offered by X-Button Games
Price: Click here to see our price
532 used & new from $5.08

1.0 out of 5 stars Wow, ok...Well then...., November 8, 2013
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I always like to give Call of Duty the benefit of the doubt. People say it's the same every year and is just a map pack. It's really not, and honestly I would be mad if they changed it too much. In fact, people enjoy it, so why change it? That being said, this game sucks. Call of Duty fan or no fan, this game is horrible.

I've played all Call of Duty's on consoles. That's Finest Hour, Big Red One, Call of Duty 3, Modern Warfare, World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Modern Warfare 3, Black Ops 2, and now this. I've always enjoyed each in its own way, with the exception of maybe Modern Warfare 3 being the worst. I didn't like World at War much either, and Black Ops 2 was decent I thought. Decent until I played this game, now I'm about to switch back to it.

I'll go over what you want to hear.

Maps- No design. No structure. No originality. Seriously, did a bunch of eight-year-olds design these maps? There is no structure to any of them; they're just a collection of buildings and boxes and rubble and vehicles. Seriously, there is no "middle" of any map or any "sniping points" or anything of note. Just...stuff. These are the people who made memorable maps such as CoD4's Crash, Shipment, Wetwork, Bloc, Broadcast, etc. You can remember a lot if you played it. They also made MW2's Afghan, Favela, Highrise, Quarry, Terminal, Wasteland. If you played any of these games, you remember them. What the hell happened? But not only are they crap, some of them are absolutely huge, yet...
Oh yeah, and I understand they are trying not to have so many campers. But every single location- every room, etc- has another entrance. Sometimes it's alright to have a building be a sniping point. But every location has a ladder, doorway, something to jump into, and there is no way to get killstreaks unless you're really lucky. Someone is going to be behind you soon.

Spawning- #1 Issue. I popped this game into my Xbox after I got it and joined a free-for-all game. Spawn Killed. Ok, let's respawn. Spawn killed. I almost returned the game right after that. These maps are way too big, but still people are spawning within feet of each other. Seriously, after this many Call of Duty's you think they would get it right. I've complained about spawning in some of the other games and it usually gets fixed after a certain point. Still, this is the worst I've ever seen it and the fact it's so bad on the eighth console title is absurd.
Your best bet when you spawn is to immediately turn around and see if someone is behind you. And then just keep spinning, because eventually, no matter where you are, someone will show up behind you.

Guns- Remember the M4A1, M16, AK47, Barrett, P90, Vector, Spas, AA12, Model 1887, Desert Eagle? Well, neither does Infinity Ward, either. The guns in this game are absolutely hideous and not interesting. Are you familiar with the SC-2010, SA-805, FAD, or ARX-160? No? Of course not. These are the assault rifles in the game. Wow, boring.

Perks- Remember when perks mattered? Same. Again, Infinity Ward doesn't. Now they give you an "innovative" system to pick which perks you want. Seriously, I don't even care about these perks anymore. They all do nothing and are unimportant.

Lethal- Hey, claymores and bouncing betties aren't in this game. I guess you could say that's a plus.

Squads- Another "innovative" game mode. I actually love the concept. You build a team and play against other player's teams. So I did a squad battle or whatever it's called where my team and me play against another player and his team. Sweet, right? Considering I leveled them up a bit and gave them each strategic loadouts. Well, apparently that game mode doesn't count towards my squad's record. So I just did nothing. You know what counts? When someone plays a match against my team without me playing, so they're only playing against bots. Same for me, I can only improve my record playing against a bunch of bots and not one player. Don't understand why the actual matches that incorporate both human players don't count. Infinity Ward tried, at least.

Campaign- Yeah, you could say it's a campaign. You could also say it's a series of loading screens that tell you what's happening to progress the story. Apparently Infinity Ward never heard of cutscenes like Black Ops or Black Ops 2. Telling me what's happening is not effective storytelling in 2013. "We have intel that..." is not an effective storytelling technique. Oh, at least my dog is smart enough to sneak past enemies and strategically take them out while spying on enemies. Seriously, any police or military dog trained to the max will bark because...well...it's a dog.

Dogs- Oh yeah, the dog is a killstreak in multiplayer. Except they take about 10 bullets to kill and one bit will kill you. Cool?

Extinction- Yeah, this got boring about round three. I'll stick with zombies. I'll even stick with survival mode from Modern Warfare 3, which I thought was bad until I played this.

Killstreaks- There are killstreaks? If I wasn't getting killed from behind every time I had a kill or two maybe I would get to experience them. Even UAV's are on the ground now and someone is always around the corner to kill you while you're planting it or knife it away immediately.

STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY. Bad game. I wish I didn't buy it. Call of Duty's haven't been innovate in the past few years since Modern Warfare 2, but this is just horrible. It makes the somewhat-weak Modern Warfare 3 and Black Ops 2 look like Call of Duty 4. Friends have been trying this (I mean 10+ people have played my copy) and none of them even want to play for more than 10 minutes. You know that feeling when you get when you have a new game and you just wanna play it all day? Yeah, this game is so bad no one even wants to try it. They look at it and say they're grateful they didn't get it.

I might even trade it in. If I can get 30 bucks for it, well good for me.

EDIT: I like the way this review is getting slammed by you guys. Should I give a not-honest review so you guys are happy? At least I went over everything in this game, pluses and minuses. Some reviews saying "It's not the best, but it's really good" are higher rated. At least I put substance in my review.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2014 2:21 PM PDT

Defiance - Xbox 360
Defiance - Xbox 360
Offered by Price For Less
Price: $6.68
177 used & new from $0.11

3.0 out of 5 stars Really...Really Want to Like This Game, April 21, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Defiance - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I've played about a day's worth so far. I really like the idea of a console- MMO like this (and Destiny when it comes out). I think this genre is going to dominate the next-gen console market. This is basically the first one, so it's not perfect.

At first I loved this game. The gameplay was a lot of fun, I liked seeing other people do quests with me, and there seemed like a lot to do. I liked getting new weapons and modding them and riding around in my little quad thing. It plays well and the guns are cool. I played for hours enjoying the nice-looking world...

...then I kept playing. The story became so boring that I skip every single cut-scene now. It's so dull that I don't want to even pretend to care. The gameplay is still fun, but there is no cover... I understand MMOs are not made with cover in mind but third person shooters really need it. Not to mention the fact that hundreds of enemies can show up at once and completely destroy you because you have nowhere to go.

The graphics are bad. Let's face it. I don't care, though, because I'm not a stickler on that. But yes, compared to ANY other xbox 360 game you have, this is crap.

I mentioned the enemies and how they clusterf*** you randomly. Well not only that, but there are literally like 3 different kind of enemies. Raiders (basically a copy/paste of the enemies in Borderlands) and then some spider-looking things. For real, no design necessary, I guess. The bugs pop up out of nowhere in swarms of 100 or there's some sort of "defend the house against the raiders." No matter what you do, whether it's a deliver-this or kill-this mission, you're going to be attacked by one of these two enemies and they will sometimes kill you within seconds. You won't even have time to react or know you're in a fight.

The gun modding system is bad. You go into the mod screen but can't see what mods you have there. Here you can only see what guns you CAN mod. So then you go back to your inventory to see what you got-and now you're all confused.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 23, 2013 4:21 PM PDT

SimCity - Standard Edition [Download]
SimCity - Standard Edition [Download]
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars A Less Extreme Review Than Most, March 17, 2013
I've seen everyone complaining and complaining. Always-online DRM, bugs, etc. "F--- EA, F--- Maxis" and more. But come on, is the game actually 100% garbage, does it actually warrant a 1-star rating? Short term, yes. Long term, no. So I'll review this game so people know about the game itself, and not the issues that everyone is already aware of.

First. I'll address the server issues. I know the first few days were horrendous, and I would have given it 1-star as well.. 60 bucks to not be able to get onto a game you've been anticipating for a long time is bad. But those reviews don't apply...anymore. I bought the game that Friday, three days later. Downloaded it off Origin and it downloaded in half an hour (very fast for a college dorm internet connection) and servers were up when I started. I've only been unable to access it once so far (it's been over a week since I bought it) and that's very good. I've been playing a lot. I would like to note that if you have a computer, you have internet. If you can play it, the serves are up, and they will not be a problem in the future.

Second. Bugs. This is still a major downfall, and the only real basis I give the game 3-stars. Sure, I've played enough and enjoyed it so much that it should warrant a 5-star review, but it is buggy. One building wants more parks, another building literally next door is "happy with the parks." Cars take one route, creating traffic. Garbage isn't picked up because all 8 trucks take the same route and still skip garbage. So I do get annoyed. It's incomplete. But I still play it, although less. It even seems like their first major patch made these bugs WORSE. I'm 100% sure Maxis is fixing this all as we speak.

The game itself, when taken as what it is, is good. I enjoy it a lot. From building, to expanding, it's all fun. I, like I said, enjoy it a lot. If you liked other Sim City games, which I have only slightly enjoyed, then you WILL enjoy it anyway. It's not perfect, but nothing is. Creating streets often recommends new ones, which are NOT parallel to your old ones. It will create annoyingly weird roads that can't be expanded. But you gotta plan.

Play the game before you whine. If you are looking at this review because you think you would like it, but are annoyed with bad reviews, then just buy it. It's good as it is.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 17, 2013 6:32 PM PDT

Die Trying (Jack Reacher, Book 2)
Die Trying (Jack Reacher, Book 2)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $6.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Not Reacher's Best Story, January 22, 2013
Okay, so where do I begin? I saw the movie then decided to go for the books. So far, I've read the first, Killing Floor, and this one. Killing Floor was great- I gave it 5 stars. This one is different.

First off, it hardly feels like a Reacher novel. It takes about 3/4 of the way through the book for Reacher to do..well, anything. The rest of the book is very boring in regards to his character. No Reacher deduction skills like we saw him use on Finlay in Killing Floor. No deep thought process. Nothing that says "that's Jack Reacher for you." I say that Child could have written this book as NOT a Jack Reacher novel, and no one would have noticed. It's not true, of course, though.

Reacher has a bit of a background. They talk about his sniping abilities and stuff like that. It takes a while for this to build up, like I said, and a lot of time he is just a character. But, like I also said, there is no deep thought process or deduction. He is just a big strong guy and basically the first 3/4 of the novel the most he does is break out of handcuffs or break a chair. Lame.

What's going on during this part of the novel? Well, too much. Reacher is stuck in a trunk of a van and heading across country. A cool idea, I admit, but boring in execution. Mix it into the fact that Reacher is hardly being Reacher, and you're intrigued, but bored. Child is building suspense here, between a room being built by a shady employer, a few FBI agents, the girl who Reacher is captured with's father, and occasionally these guys split up or get together or whatever. It switches between these characters so fast that I never can get a sense of setting or character development. Paragraph here, paragraph there. Was I supposed to care about these characters?

Not spoiling too much here, but the plotline is very stupid. Not necessarily boring throughout, but stupid. The "evil plot" that you are listening to the enemies develop sounds like something that a six-year-old comes up with while playing with his friends and some toy guns. Seriously, I could never get into it at all. Not to mention the plot holes, such as Reacher's ability to know some things which he hasn't been told. Not a big deal, but weird. There are also a few chapters where Child feels like introducing politics into the book, which in the end has no real effect on anything and just makes the book longer.

And again, not spoiling anything here, but there is a mole. The concept of a mole is someone who is working for one team but actually providing intel to the other team. Okay. I get that this is a 1999 novel, before the last decade of TV where I have seen this endlessly, but still I'm tired of the concept. Most importantly, when the mole is revealed, I didn't care. I didn't care to find out who it was, either, because the characters just were not there. They were names and there were too many of them. Killing Floor was different. I can name all of those character still and picture them. In Die Trying, I just can't care about any of them or sometimes even remember who the hell this useless person is.

As for writing style, I do like Lee Child's. I'm now used to his short sentences (although they appear to have been lengthened more in this novel than Killing Floor, if at least a little bit). I'm also used to his description of ammo and guns. I'm not enjoying his over-thought-out ideas, though. I mean he presents a character with a problem. Then he goes into detail about how the character CAN'T do one thing, and CAN'T do another thing. Then finally says the character couldn't think of an answer. Talk about a waste of pages. About 50 pages from the end, a character is running in the woods. He takes about two pages to describe how he jumps over one log or how the ground is soggy. Waste of time.

Then there are the things that are just stupid (besides the central plot). Reacher asks someone to go into a building and grab him a Barrett sniper rifle. He says "make it quick." Then the guy comes back with the gun, and Reacher says he wants one with a certain serial number because he knows it works well. Okay, Reacher. You told him to be quick and neglected to tell him you needed a certain one. Reacher is supposedly incredibly smart, that is not.
There's also a big "twist" or whatever you want to call it when they talk about who Holly (the kidnapped girl) is. Big Twist: she's a goddaughter of the president! {NOTE: Not really a spoiler, I read it in several summaries before I read the book.} Big twist, right?

So, generally, I did not like this book. But I do fall victim to Child's storytelling and find myself continuing on even when something stupid happens. I like Reacher as a character and the end was good because it brought that character back. No more faceless Reacher of most of the book. I also am looking forward to later novels in the series, because I hear they improve as you go along. I'm going to stick with the series, and even though I didn't like this one as much as I did the first, I didn't hate it, despite many complaints.

Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, Book 1)
Killing Floor (Jack Reacher, Book 1)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 19, 2013
Saw the movie and just had to read the book.

Reacher, as a character, is interesting in the way that he is and he isn't interesting. There are different things about him, such as a generally serious nature, but more importantly, he isn't a generic "good guy." He kills, takes no mercy, and generally cares little about those around him. He doesn't like being a place more than a short time and doesn't want to get close to people. Other than that, he's got a military police background and is an expert in deduction. He's got some notable skills, but other than that I didn't see much personality.

The story is intriguing. From the opening arrest to the final scene, I enjoyed the plot twists and turns, even the ones I saw coming. It was a very interesting story and never gave up. There were no parts of the novel that I felt were added for length's sake or for any other unnecessary reason. Of course, some things I felt were weird. Big problems were solved in a second and the ending even felt kind of abrupt. His last chapter is basically a "this is what happened after" chapter which encompasses too much in such a short time frame and isn't realistic, based on the rest of the book. If you read it, you'll see what I mean. However, I prefer to suspend deep thinking when coming to novels so that I am not upset by plot twists or incorrect gun caliber facts because they do not matter. It's enjoyable, and that's all there is to it.

I'm reading Die Trying now. I saw the movie, too. Die Trying is third person as Killing Floor is first. I find first person to be a lot more interesting, but I feel that Die Trying will probably build up to a better climax and conclusion than Killing Floor. Killing Floor's climax was the second or third to last chapter, where Reacher does his stuff, and then Child basically declares "PROBLEM SOLVED" at the end of it. Still, good book, great read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4