Profile for sailorboy414 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sailorboy414 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Forskolin Premium 20% Standardized Pure 250mg Capsules - The New Diet Sensation - Supports Fast and Healthy Weight Loss - Twice As Strong As 125mg - Up to Two Month Supply - Works with Garcinia Cambogia, Green Coffee and Raspberry Ketones - Recommended for Women and Men of All Ages - 60 Easy-to-swallow Vegetarian Capsules - Backed By the Famous Nutrapuris 100% Lifetime Happiness Guarantee!
Offered by Nutrapuris
Price: $49.95

1.0 out of 5 stars False Reviews, August 20, 2014
I don't have this item but it deserves 0 stars. Why you ask?

Have a look at the reviews. All 5 star and verified purchase, seems like nothing wrong. Now have a look at the other reviews these people made. Over 20 pages of great revues, many for same products. Obviously there is a company that provides a service to give positive reviews for products to boost sales, misleading people. Give them one star just to fight this kind of practice.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2014 11:17 AM PST

Badger Gear Ultimate Survival Pocket Chainsaw (Black), LIFETIME MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, 24 Inch Bidirectional Super Sharp Carbon Cutting Blades, an Absolute Must for Your Tactical Wilderness Survival or Camping Preparedness Kit

1.0 out of 5 stars False Reviews, August 19, 2014
I gave it a one star to be fair. I read a lot of reviews and very seldom do you find a product that is reviewed by 35 people and all give it 5 stars. When you look a little better, not a single one is an Amazon verified purchase and all but maybe three people have no other reviews, only this one. Obviously they are not genuine reviews. Maybe the product is good, but this is very deceptive advertising practice.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2014 4:10 PM PDT

Hashex Klick Quick Quick Button 3.5mm Headphone Dust Plug for Android Smartphone with Random Color Clamps
Offered by Supreme Zone
Price: $3.49
2 used & new from $3.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Same here, June 16, 2014
Button is fine, but as the other person mentioned it is not as advertised. No case or ring... just comes in a plastic bag.

You can set different functions on the button. One short click for the camera, two short clicks for flashlight, three short for something else. Than you can than set one long click for another function, but the long click puts my phone to sleep so I guess three is what I am limited to unless I figure out some setting I haven't found yet.

AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case for Small Electronics and Accessories -Black
AmazonBasics Universal Travel Case for Small Electronics and Accessories -Black
Price: $10.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, June 16, 2014
Room for everything, but for some reason I thought it was the size of one of those USB hard disk cases... it isn't. This thing is almost the size of a "double decker" CD storage cases and very thick.

Micca Speck 1080p Full-HD Ultra Portable Digital Media Player For USB Drives and SD/SDHC Cards
Offered by Micca Distributor
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $28.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 20, 2014
I have another Player similar to this one, which is very good. This one has faster interface and is smaller. Plays everything I have. I have a small kid, so anywhere you go (hotel / visits) just plug it into TV, plug in the Hard Drive into the unit and you are ready to go. So far excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 20, 2014
Works great. Just plug in both USBs for Blu-Ray. No region! Fantastic. I have US and EU disks.. now I have them on my HD for traveling. Just what I needed. I have a MAC.

Sony RM-KZ1 Universal Children's Remote Control
Sony RM-KZ1 Universal Children's Remote Control
Offered by PlasmaBuddy
Price: $11.00
6 used & new from $8.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, April 20, 2014
Not the easiest to set up. I used it on a fairly new LG TV. Codes provided didn't work. I did the code scan... took forever. Channel buttons now work but not the volume. I tried scanning for other codes to get full functionality, but no luck.

THL T100 5" IPS FHD MTK6592 1.7GHz 8-Core Android 4.2.2 Phone Wirelss Display OTG 13MP CAM 2GB RAM 32GB ROM
Offered by TecKlife
Price: $289.99
3 used & new from $269.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would you buy anything else?, April 20, 2014
I just go this and have been showing it to my coworkers. They are all amazed by this phone and the price I paid for it. The specs are amazing. I haven't played any games on it, but the screen is incredible. Everything as promised. It even comes with a case, headphones, screen protector is already on it and there is a spare package of them sent. Fantastic. The phone is solid and feels good in your hand. The only down side will probably be the battery. I see on the web that the battery is being upgraded to 2700mAh instead of 2300mAh, so I will try to buy that separately if I can find it. Cases ( I would like a rubber case/skin) and accessories will most likely be a challenge because it is not a common phone in North America. The seller shipped the phone quickly and if the USPS didn't mess up I would have had it in a few days, but no big deal.

So the question is why would you spend double the price or more on other brands? Buy this instead! I don't think you will regret it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2014 6:25 PM PDT

Nikon COOLPIX P330 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom (Black) (OLD MODEL)
Nikon COOLPIX P330 12.2 MP Digital Camera with 5x Zoom (Black) (OLD MODEL)
Offered by THEDIRECTSOURCE
Price: $319.00
8 used & new from $220.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally an Improved P300, April 2, 2013
If you had a P300 you were probably very happy with it. P300 always took very good low light photos, but there was a lot of noise processing, making pictures somewhat soft. P330 with a larger sensor and options to regulate noise reduction help make photos even better. I was not near US so I couldn't buy the camera from Amazon, I bought it in Hong Kong.... for about $20 more. I also considered Olympus XZ-10, as they had it available in Hong Kong. It is a nice camera, but I found some sample pics on the internet that raised concerns about quality of daytime pics in bright light. So I chose to stay loyal to Nikon and I don't regret it. I haven't had too much time to test it fully, but so far I am impressed with speed of focus, excellent macro, great low light capability. Only thing I would trade is GPS for a function ring on the front. Build quality is fantastic. Overall, especially for the price and compactness, a great pocket camera.

I did notice some comments regarding the power button. I have no fingernails to speak of, and I have zero problems turning the camera on. Yes, you have to give it a solid press... it is a mechanism to prevent the camera from turning on in you pocket by an accidental press (your finger will go on the power button when you pull it out of the pocket), possibly breaking the lens. There is a slight lag in the first set of menus, but once you get in the menu there is no lag, in any case that can be resolved by a firmware update. I think the quality is great. Camera turns on quickly, playback is instant. No issues. In the end, in this segment people are in it for the compactness & picture quality. I think this camera delivers great value for the price.

I just found this link so I wanted to add it [...] It may help with the decision. I am glad I chose the P330.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Micralite Toro Stroller - Black
Micralite Toro Stroller - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, June 27, 2012
When you buy a stroller that is this expensive you expect something.... well special...

The Good:

Drives well
Light enough
Folds quickly
Looks good

The Bad:

If you are only 5"11 like me your feet will kick the tires... unless you buy the optional handles
Folded it is still long and takes much of our trunk
Bar for hands it so tall that it just comes under the armpits on our 12 month 12kg son. Ha? It is also very hard to remove.
Optional All-terrain kit... drives great... but tires are thin... and got punctured after first off-road trip.
Worst... seat is shallow and way to narrow... he is like a sardine.

Check all this before you buy, you'll see what I am talking about. It is an OK stroller but for that money I was expecting more. It is like they never put a child in it while designing.

Page: 1 | 2