Profile for L. McCrea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. McCrea RSS Feed (Virginia)

Page: 1 | 2
Samsung Galaxy S5 Case, Modeblu [Gel Case] Low-profile Slim Fit Soft Flexible Jelly TPU Protection [Hot Pink]- compatible with Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, AT&T, Unlocked, and International Phones-Samsung Galaxy s5 2014 Model Gs5 i6033
Offered by ModeBlu
2 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, February 27, 2015
Love it! Vibrant color that is not accurately depicted in this listing. (I got hot pink.) I'm much happier with the actual product. Access to all buttons, secure fit, low profile. Very pleased.

Deshedding Tool & Pet Grooming Brush- NO.1 BEST SELLER For Small, Medium & Large Dogs + Cats, With Short to Long Hair. Dramatically Reduces Shedding In Minutes GUARANTEED!
Offered by DAK Corp
Price: $39.90
7 used & new from $29.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, February 3, 2015
This deshedder is amazing! It works great on my dogs and cats. Who needs to spend a bunch of money on a Furminator?

925 Sterling Silver Spiral Filigree Swirl Polish Finished Band Ring - Size 9
925 Sterling Silver Spiral Filigree Swirl Polish Finished Band Ring - Size 9
Offered by Alexander Del Rossa
Price: $18.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your time., November 14, 2014
This ring is horrific. I've seen better quality come out of a bubble gum machine. The color of the silver itself looks fake despite the 925 stamp. The ring came bent in several spots, and I was able to easily bend it with just my fingers. I will be sending this back.

Jumbline 2 Free
Jumbline 2 Free
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars best of the free games, January 31, 2012
This review is from: Jumbline 2 Free (App)
love this game. ads are not intrusive. graphics and gameplay smooth on kindle fire. like the different modes and timed/untimed options.

iTrackBites - Points Calculator for Weight Loss and Diet Nutrition Watchers
iTrackBites - Points Calculator for Weight Loss and Diet Nutrition Watchers
Price: $1.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not impressed, December 1, 2011
this app is hard to use. you can't see the digits you're entering.. navigating the different features feels disjointed. I'll probably be uninstalling it.

Sleepy Time
Sleepy Time
Price: $1.49

1.0 out of 5 stars not for kindle fire :(, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Sleepy Time (App)
I'm so upset i can't use this app for the kindle fire. specs call for sd card function. bummed.
let me know when they revamp this app.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 18, 2011 7:59 PM PST

BH Cosemetics 88 Color Neutral Palette
BH Cosemetics 88 Color Neutral Palette
Offered by Lifestyle Supps
Price: $17.95
7 used & new from $10.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrific Packaging, June 10, 2011
I'm sure the makeup itself is wonderful. However, like half of the other reviews on here, mind came damaged. When I removed the palette from its box, I immediately was covered in eye shadow dust. Several of the shadows are broken, and the "top" half of the black shadow (which appears to be the bottom row, third from the left) has completely detached and is sitting on top of the color second from the left. I'm so upset over this.

Corelle Livingware 16 piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Memphis
Corelle Livingware 16 piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4, Memphis
Price: $41.98
13 used & new from $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, November 28, 2010
I have had this set for 5 years now. It's just as pretty as the day we got them. They're durable, lightweight, and the pattern is cheerful.

Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers, Gluten Free, 20 oz.
Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers, Gluten Free, 20 oz.
Offered by DEALS FOR ALL
Price: $13.94
20 used & new from $9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, but Expensive on Amazon!, August 10, 2010
These crackers are delicious! You don't feel deprived of wheat when you're eating these. However, you can get a 20 oz box at Sam's Club for just a little over $7.

Traffic Jams
Traffic Jams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Car Songs for Kids (and Grown-Ups!), September 20, 2009
This review is from: Traffic Jams (Audio CD)
My mom played this for us in the car. All three of us, my brother, my mom, and me, would sing along. I don't have any kids of my own yet, but you can be sure they will remember this collection of songs when THEY'RE 27. :)

Page: 1 | 2