Profile for B. Somervill > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Somervill "Wordsmith" RSS Feed (SC, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
12 Purple & White Unscented Gift Pillar Candles CGA013-PP
12 Purple & White Unscented Gift Pillar Candles CGA013-PP

4.0 out of 5 stars Terrifc gift, June 24, 2014
I divided up this collection of 12 and gave some as a house warming gift and some as a birthday gift. The candle are about 5" tall and 2" in diameter, a nice size, but not too big. Beautiful lavender color.

Jellycat Bashful Honey Bunny, Medium - 12"
Jellycat Bashful Honey Bunny, Medium - 12"
Offered by Hippo Tails
Price: $20.00
15 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great baby gift, June 24, 2014
I chose to give this as a baby shower gift and the mother loved it. Apparently the baby does, too. VERY soft!!

925 Sterling Silver Oxidized Celtic Knot Band Ring for Men and Women
925 Sterling Silver Oxidized Celtic Knot Band Ring for Men and Women
Offered by 925collections
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, June 24, 2014
The ring is far more delicate than it appears on this picture and really suited for ladies rather than gents. Size runs slightly small, so if you normally need an 8.5, a 9 will fit perfectly. I'm not big on wearing stones, although I have my share of rocks, but the intricacy of the design is such that this makes a statement without glitz.

Luxury Combed Cotton Face Towels 6 Pack - White
Luxury Combed Cotton Face Towels 6 Pack - White
Offered by Utopia Deals
Price: $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Towels: OK but not great, April 6, 2014
I needed to replace worn cotton face cloths. This are acceptable, but not luxury as Utopia claims. They are not thin or cheap looking, just average.

Adajio By Sienna Sky Pink Silver Column Overlay Earrings 7234
Adajio By Sienna Sky Pink Silver Column Overlay Earrings 7234

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Adajio, January 28, 2014
This is the third pair of earrings I have from Sienna Sky and the second from their Adajio line. Lightweight, attractive, and eye-catching. I get plenty of compliments on these earrings.

Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Nativity Angel with Wings Around Holy Family Figurine 9.75 Inch
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $53.62
4 used & new from $46.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for a Christian family, January 28, 2014
I gave this to close friends who are very spiritual. It is beautifully designed and made. They were thrilled with the gift.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, January 28, 2014
This is well made, attractive, and an excellent replacement for the ugly beige windshirt my husband has insisted on wearing for years.

A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One
A Game of Thrones: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book One
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars better than the show, January 20, 2014
I am watching the show and reading the books at the same time. The show is great but the book (I just finished book one) is fabulous. It is a bit heard to keep track of all the characters at first, but once you are into this book, you are hooked!

Adajio by Sienna Sky Soft Periwinkle and Aqua Column with Daisy Filigree Earrings 7544
Offered by fluffythewondercat
Price: $26.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, August 6, 2013
I wear blue, turquoise, aqua, and lavender most of the time. These earrings go with nearly everything I have. They are lightweight, stylish, and attractive.

Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet
Cuisinart CSK-250 GreenGourmet 14-Inch Nonstick Electric Skillet
Price: $139.00
23 used & new from $79.95

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT Cuisinart Quality, September 14, 2011
I have purchased several Cuisinart products in the past, but this electric skillet is just not up to snuff. We have used it for 8 months. It is not easy to clean. The coating is shedding (into our food, yuck!) and I am replacing it with a stainless steel version by another manufacturer. We use our electric skillet every day and curse the day Farberware decided to stop making theirs. This was an expensive experiment for us, and I recommend purchasers think twice before spending this kind of money on a product that does not perform. The one positive is the size. It is quite large, so people with big families might find it useful--as long as they don't mind feeding the coating material to their children.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2013 9:05 AM PDT

Page: 1 | 2