Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for TITAN > Reviews

Browse

TITAN's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

TITAN RSS Feed

RCA LED46A55R120Q 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV
RCA LED46A55R120Q 46-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, August 21, 2011
This tv is vary nice. Looks great has plenty of ports on the back. I hooked up my apple tv, xbox, wii, and computer to it and still have an extra hdmi port. I gave the sound only 3 stars because the built in speakers are small and you will not get theater sound out of them. I truly believe everyone will get a add of sound system. I know I plan too. However considering that For the small factory ones they are not bad. But you do need to have this by a wall for the sound to bounce off, or the sound gets lost in the back and seems quiet. Everything else I would say is top notch. Easily matches another brand. I love watching old stuff on this tv Makes it look new again. My suggestion. Get it :)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 25, 2011 6:19 PM PST

Andrew Christian Mens Super Mesh Thong With Show It Technology
Andrew Christian Mens Super Mesh Thong With Show It Technology

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit., March 7, 2011
wasn't sure about this product it's the first of it's kind i have bought. I took a chance and i really like it. it's comfy and works well also my girl loved it.. always a plus. i would recommend it for sure :)