Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for B. Marshall > Reviews

Browse

B. Marshall's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Marshall RSS Feed (Dallas, TX USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Dasuquin for Small/Medium Dogs - 150 Count
Dasuquin for Small/Medium Dogs - 150 Count
Price: $50.99
12 used & new from $50.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 28, 2015
This works great for our Beagle!

TurboTax Deluxe 2014 Fed + Fed Efile Tax Software + Refund Bonus Offer [Download]
Price: $49.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Scamed to Spend more Money!, January 28, 2015
What a scam! $40 for Deluxe version, to only have the software tell me I need the Home& Business version. I have always bought the deluxe every year. Now another $40 for the upgrade. A total of $80. And then I get an email from TurboTax stating they with refund me $25 after I file my taxes.

SanDisk Extreme 64GB SDXC UHS-1 Flash Memory Card Speed Up To 45MB/s- SDSDX-064G-X46 (Label May Change) [Old Version]
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $37.65
87 used & new from $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1080p HD Video Recording, December 7, 2014
Perfect addition to my video camera for much more storage while recording in 1080p HD.

Hot Sauce Clear Glass Dasher Bottle - Empty - 5 oz - 12 Pack
Hot Sauce Clear Glass Dasher Bottle - Empty - 5 oz - 12 Pack
Offered by GlassBottleOutlet™
Price: $9.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our Homemade Fermented Hot Sauce, December 7, 2014
This is a great set with everything that I needed to bottle our homemade hot sauce. Unlike some places that sell the glass bottle, dasher, and cap separately. I would highly recommend them. I did not notice any imperfections in the glass, the dasher fits perfectly on the bottle and the lid also works as it should with no leaks. The box arrived in perfect condition, no damage to the glass bottled upon arrival. Check out our YouTube video on us bottling our fermented hot sauce using these bottles! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYkkIu7RArQ

Flash & Glow, Flashing Glowing Dog Ball
Flash & Glow, Flashing Glowing Dog Ball
Price: $8.66
8 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Our Dogs Love it!, October 19, 2014
Our dogs had a blast the other night playing with this flashing light-up ball. See all in the in the video...

Burgon & Ball 006763 Asparagus Knife
Burgon & Ball 006763 Asparagus Knife

5.0 out of 5 stars Great High Quality Knife!, April 15, 2014
We have used this asparagus knife for over 5+ years now in our asparagus bed in our backyard. This is a nice, high quality knife that is worth the investment, after all the time & work required to plant & grow asparagus. This knife is plenty sharp enough with the high-carbon steel, to cut our fresh, organic, tender asparagus. If you want something sharper find a razor blade. Nice wooden handle; is easy to grip and is attached well, no problems with detaching.

Garden Weasel Weed Ball Weed Applicator
Garden Weasel Weed Ball Weed Applicator

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS!!!, June 13, 2012
Ordered this and received it and found that a part was missing to keep the roller on.

Contacted company who made it; which took a while and even tried them on Facebook.

First they told me that this has been "discontinued" and that they have a "quality control issue" in the manufacturing.

Also found the the cap where you pour in your weed killer was glued shut! Poor customer service and poorly made product.

Can I give this less than one star??

Syba Low Profile PCI-Express 1394b/1394a (2B1A) Card, TI Chipset, Extra Regular Bracket SD-PEX30009
Price: $27.99
35 used & new from $12.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Works on Windows 7 64-bit - Easy Install, June 13, 2012
After searching around for a FireWire card I chose this one. Found that many recommend the TI chip, I think they are the ones who created this.

Was easy to install in the computer, (I have some knowledge and experience in this though.) had to change the plate to the larger size slot.

Was not sure about if it worked on Windows 7 64bit, but once I inserted the driver disc you chose the operating system you have and Windows 7 64-bit was listed in there. Recognized my Drobo Beyond Raid 4-Bay USB 2.0/FireWire 800 SATA 6GB/S Storage Array and seems to work!

Now how do I know exactly how fast my transfer speed really is?

FYI the packaging was POOR (reason for only 4 stars), See my photos that I and uploaded here. No bubble wrap or padding, but seems to be working. Seems to be a generic card, not sure who made as I look at the packaging, But is made in CHINA! You can see the TI logo on the chip!

360 Electrical 36010-W Rotating Duplex Outlet, White
360 Electrical 36010-W Rotating Duplex Outlet, White
Price: $6.98
29 used & new from $2.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Invention Works Perfectly!, January 3, 2012
Ordered this because I had two transformers to plug into the AC plugs where to big. Installed this with very easily. Now I can plug them in opposite of each other. Only down side: the wallplate is a standard size. I needed a over-sized wallplate.

UPDATE: December 2014
I have installed several of these outlets now in the house and they are great! See my YouTube video on how to install them.

Open Season [Blu-ray 3D]
Open Season [Blu-ray 3D]
DVD ~ Roger Allers
Offered by amazingwildcat
Price: $14.99
28 used & new from $9.00

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD Movie, EXCELLENT Picture!!!!, November 22, 2010
This review is from: Open Season [Blu-ray 3D] (Blu-ray)
I was not sure what to expect from this movie, as we never had seen it before. It was not bad, some funny moments, but seemed to move slow at some points. We decided to buy it because it was in 3D and not many movie out yet for this new technology. The picture was Amazing!! It was a perfect picture on our TV. I saw NO ghosting the images were crisp and the depth and imagery was GREAT!! A must buy for a fan of the Blu-ray 3D movies.

My equipment:
*Samsung LN46C750 46-Inch 1080p 3D LCD HDTV (Black)
*Samsung BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
*Onkyo HT-S3300 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver and Speaker Package (Black)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2011 12:00 PM PST

Page: 1 | 2