Profile for Anonymous12 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anonymous12 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour 120 Sprays, 0.57 Fluid Ounce
Nasacort Allergy 24 Hour 120 Sprays, 0.57 Fluid Ounce
Offered by CLOSEOUT EXPRESS
Price: $9.50
22 used & new from $9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for long time allergy sufferer!, October 22, 2014
I was prescribed Nasacort by my allergist years ago before it was OTC and I'm so happy that it is now available without a prescription. It may take a couple weeks for your body to adjust for it to work fully, but this stuff sure works wonders for allergies!

Made By Johnny Women's Everyday Denim Jacket
Made By Johnny Women's Everyday Denim Jacket

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, October 22, 2014
I wasn't completely happy with the jacket when I first got it, but decided to keep it and I'm happy I did. I was unsure of the short length and the smaller-than-expected fit, but it is a very comfortable jean jacket. It is a stretchy fabric and I can easily roll up the sleeves for a warmer day or keep them down for a colder one- the sleeves are a great length for my long arms. Overall I'm pretty happy with this purchase.

Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Olive M
Azules Women'S Rayon Span Maxi Skirt - Olive M
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $20.89

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad Quality Skirt, October 22, 2014
This skirt is awkwardly short for someone average size and 5'7'' or taller, even with the top not folded. It has a very tight fit around the thighs, so you need to have the right body and under garments for it, especially because it is extremely thin. Since it is so thin, I would recommend not wearing it in colder weather. Since it is a Rayon skirt, it is hand wash cold water only. After washing it once, so much dye from the skirt came out in the water and then just dripped off of the skirt as it dried, leaving spots of lighter color. It is obvious that this skirt is very low quality.

Love That Lasts: When Marriage Meets Grace
Love That Lasts: When Marriage Meets Grace
by C. J. Mahaney
Price: $12.41
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, February 20, 2014
Read this book with a small group of newly married couples from our church and I highly recommend it! No matter what stage of marriage you are in, this book can really help to grow your marriage and make it better. Perfect for Christian couples looking to strengthen their marriage.

Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Divergent (Divergent Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Action-packed & Captivating!, February 20, 2014
Read this book in 3 days- so action packed that it is so hard to put down. Roth really captivates you and you feel like you are in the book. Can't wait for the movie to come out!

BalanceFrom High Accuracy Digital Bathroom Scale with Large Backlight Display and Step-on Technology, 4.3 Inch, Silver
Price: $25.00
8 used & new from $23.25

5.0 out of 5 stars The BEST digital personal scale, February 20, 2014
When looking for a new scale, I came across this one on Amazon and I am SOO happy I purchased it! One of the best things is that the batteries are normal triple A batteries (that are included) and easily replaceable when/if they go out. The light up blue screen is great to help view the numbers better. It also has a very sleek looking design. Most of all, it is accurate!! A great buy!

Maytex No More Mildew Shower Curtain Liner, Clear
Maytex No More Mildew Shower Curtain Liner, Clear
Price: Click here to see our price
14 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars "No More Mildew" is Exactly True!!, February 20, 2014
So I have gone through shower curtains every couple of months and they get so gross with mildew. I was tired of how much money I was wasting and came across this Maytex curtain and decided to give it a try. I have had it for 4 months and NO mildew. It smells like an inflatable pool toy when it first comes out of the packaging, but the smell goes away pretty quickly. The wrinkles also came out after a couple weeks of use. I haven't had to use any cleaning products on it yet and its still has not even a small bit of mold or mildew. A must buy for anyone looking for a great shower curtain!

Gilmore Girls: Season 4
Gilmore Girls: Season 4
DVD ~ Lauren Graham
Offered by Media Favorites
Price: $18.25
18 used & new from $14.25

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE Gilmore Girls!!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Gilmore Girls: Season 4 (DVD)
I had all of the seasons of Gilmore Girls except for Season 4, so I bought this one to complete my series. A great price, and they updated the packaging from the other versions I have. Much more compact and the outer is made of a durable plastic that won't fall apart. The season is a good one and goes through Rory's first year of Yale. For more details on what the season is about I recommend looking on other websites. In terms of price, product and sale... this is the best place to purchase it!

First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 3 tests, Packaging May Vary
First Response Early Result Pregnancy Test, 3 tests, Packaging May Vary
Price: $12.98
23 used & new from $12.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Best in the market!, February 20, 2014
These tests are the best in the industry of pregnancy tests. They give results sooner than any other test, and I am very pleased with the results and experience using them. Great deal on Amazon compared to buying in the store. Definitely a must buy for any woman trying to conceive!

28 Capacity K-Cup Carousel (Chrome) - Nifty
28 Capacity K-Cup Carousel (Chrome) - Nifty
Price: $14.45
7 used & new from $14.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Carousel!, February 20, 2014
Very stylish for the counter top matching stainless steal appliances well. Holds a great number of K-cups so that I have many choices available at all times.

Page: 1 | 2