Profile for mbail > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mbail RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Galaxy S6 Edge Case, Spigen® [Hybridized Clarity] Galaxy S6 Edge Case Bumper + Clear Protective Back **NEW** [Neo Hybrid CC] [Blue Topaz] - [1 Back Protector Included] Clear back panel + Dual TPU and PC bumper for Galaxy S6 Edge (2015) - Blue Topaz (SGP11527)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $17.99
4 used & new from $15.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty case!, April 19, 2015
This is a good case that does not add extra bulk and preserves the aesthics of your S6 Edge. Case goes on very easily. The protective film for the back of the phone to protect it from the getting scratches from the case at first seemed odd, but on further examination is one of the extra touches Spigen always seems to put in their case design. The buttons on the case merge seamlessly with the buttons on the phone. The colored band on the edge of the case gives your phone a little bit of distinction without taking away from the design of the phone. Finally, the case does protect the back camera without interfering with the heart rate monitor.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2015 11:37 AM PDT

Skinomi® TechSkin - Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Screen Protector [Full Screen Coverage] Premium HD Clear Film with Free Lifetime Replacement Warranty / Ultra High Definition Invisible and Anti-Bubble Crystal Shield - Retail Packaging
Offered by Skinomi
Price: $11.95
3 used & new from $1.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protector, April 19, 2015
Product was easy to apply and the bubbles disappeared as advertised after a couple of days. The screen on my S6 Edge is still crystal clear and very responsive with this screen protector. The self healing works well. It also fit well with the Spigen Neo Hybrid case I bought. My only complaint would be the protector shows blemishes from pressing a finger nail to hard or rubbing against something in my backpack. They do disappear after a day or so and do not interfer with viewing the screen

Wireless Charger, TechMatte Qi Wireless Charging Pad for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 Edge, Nexus 6, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, HTC 8X, HTC Droid DNA, Nokia Lumia 920, LG Optimus Vu2 (Free AC Adapter Included)
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $44.99
7 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, April 19, 2015
I bought this for my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and it works! It lines up easily to start charging the phone. The indicator light is clear enough to tell you it is charging, but not light up the room in the dark if you are using on your night stand. Very lightweight, compact, and inexpensive enough that I probably will buy a third one for my backpack.

EnergyFlux 4400mAh Rechargeable Double-Sided Hand Warmer / USB External Battery Pack -Silver/Black
Offered by Beanworthy
Price: $48.90
5 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased two (one for each hand)., February 4, 2015
Love them. I have a long walk from my car to work and in the winter, in January, it gets old. These keep my hands nice and toasty. I have used them to charge my phone and my tablet and it works great.

Netatmo Weather Station for Smartphone
Netatmo Weather Station for Smartphone
Price: $142.28
25 used & new from $125.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Great concept, needs work on execution., August 12, 2014
First, would like to say kudos to Amazon on their great customer service. Despite an expired return status, Amazon answered my e-mail to customer service asking for an exchange within an hour. They had already arranged for a replacement unit to be delivered to my house the next day.

So the Netatmo Weather Station works well in theory. It was really neat to see the graphs of the outdoor and indoor temperature overtime and the app works very well. The outdoor unit was installed in our carport, completely our of the elements and it worked really well until it started eating batteries like they were candy. The batteries lasted about two weeks and then would die a horrible death. We e-mailed Netatmo customer service and they were ok, response-wise. Within a week, they stated the unit was defective and to mail it back to them in France. Unfortunately, shipping the unit to France was going to cost almost $100, which is more than half of the price of the weather station. We e-mailed Amazon customer service and they sent us a new unit in exchange for the old one. The battery on the new unit seems to be holding up, but if the outdoor unit fails again, we will not be exchanging for another unit.

Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Galaxy S5 - Electric Blue (SGP10753)
Galaxy S5 Case, Spigen Slim Armor Case for Galaxy S5 - Electric Blue (SGP10753)
Price: $18.22
6 used & new from $13.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Slim, April 25, 2014
This is the second case I purchased for my Galaxy S5 and I really like it. The case looks nice and cushiony for day to day use. It slipped onto the phone easily. It doesn't take the jaws of life to remove, but it clings to it enough that I am not worrying about it falling apart if I drop it. The buttons are a bit stiff, but that is a good thing since I kept accidentally turning my phone on and off with my last case, so problem solved. The heart rate monitor works just fine, you don't have to actually have your finger touching the sensor in order for it to work. The lip of the case at the bottom does not impede the fingerprint recognition unlocking. Finally, the color and texture at the back is very striking. I like how it mimics to dimpling on the S5. The surface is a bit more slick because it is metal, but the dimpling helps with the grip.

Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)
Kindle Fire HDX 8.9", HDX Display, Wi-Fi, 64 GB (Previous Generation - 3rd)

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I upgraded., November 9, 2013
This is my third kindle fire and I am impressed. It's lightweight without feeling cheap. I don't mind holding my tablet for hours while reading. The fire hdx is very responsive and does not bog down with the more graphic intensive apps. I like the upgrades that have been implemented with the new OS. The e-mail app is very much improved and I like that I can download some prime videos to view offline. I have not explored everything available, but I am happy so far. Well worth the price for upgrading my previous kindle fire 8.9 hd. I have even used the mayday feature and they solved my issue! My magazines on my newstand were closing when I tried reading them and Sue solved my problem very quickly. Turned out there was an issue with my device registration. I will continue to recommend and purchase amazon products.

Targus Space Saving Lap Chill Mat for Laptop up to 17-Inch, Gray/Black (AWE80US)
Offered by BuyAccessories
Price: $34.95
47 used & new from $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, so good, December 10, 2012
The mat is sturdy and has good build quality. My laptop stays firmly in place, even on an incline. The fabric on the bottom is comfortable and the fan keeps the heat off my lap. I bought this to keep my lap cool, I didn't have a heating issue on my laptop. The mat is a tad small. Despite claiming that it fits a 17" laptop, my laptop is a 16" widescreen and is wider than the mat by about an inch. However, it does not compromise stability, so I don't mind.

Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9" Standing Leather Case, Onyx Black (will not fit HDX models)
Price: $16.49
9 used & new from $8.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice design, November 19, 2012
I previously purchased a cover that I did not like for my original kindle fire with a similar design. So I was a bit skeptical of this cover, but I have been pleasantly surprised with this case. I like that the cover turns the fire on and off when you open and close it. The stand stays upright on most surfaces, you just can't make it an impossible angle. Physics will always win. The case is sturdy and is held closed by a magnet. I like how the fire fits in the case like the case for the paperwhite and kindle touch. Overall, good case.

Kindle Fire HD 8.9", Dolby Audio, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, 32 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 2nd)
5 used & new from $219.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Vast Improvement, November 19, 2012
Very impressed with my new Kindle Fire HD 8.9. I have the original Kindle Fire and have been happy with it, but the new version addresses most of my gripes with the previous version. First and foremost, storage; I purchased the 32 Gb version and it was well worth the extra money. I have download a couple audio books, a music playlist with about 50 songs, all of my magazines, a few books and most of my apps and have about 23 Gb left. Doesn't sound like a lot, but I was constantly managing the space on my original Kindle Fire and would have never downloaded music or audiobooks, it just took too much space. The gmail integration is much improved. I can move e-mails to my gmail folders with the native app and it also syncs to my contacts and gmail calendar. Ahh, so much nicer. There is more customization available such as the ability to set the brightness to auto, turn off the last web page showing on the carousel, turn on notifications for applications, and turn off Amazon Home recommendations. Amazon has learned there lesson well. Give us an interface that is easy to use, but give us some customization to make it pretty. The HD screen is very nice. I plugged the device into my flat screen and the picture and sound were good. Bluetooth was easy to use and worked with my bluetooth headphones, including forwarding through songs.

In fact, I would have rated this five stars if not for the Silk browser. Don't get me wrong, it gets the job done, but it crashes on the more intesive websites (esp. Adobe). Also, if Amazon is driving us to the cloud, why can I not store my bookmarks there? I have every confidence Amazon will get it right with Silk, but I can't give it five stars since one of the main reason I have a tablet is a bit buggy.

Page: 1 | 2