Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS
Profile for bethebug > Reviews

Browse

bethebug's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bethebug RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21)
Survivor: Nicaragua (Season 21)
DVD ~ Jeff Probst
Price: $33.98
13 used & new from $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Confession of a Survivor fan, who's favorite winner is forever Fabio ;), November 28, 2014
So this is my favorite Survivor season ever, and I am by far biased, since I am a huge Jud "Fabio" Birza fan. But I have watched survivor for at least 10 years or so, so I have seen my fair share and loved and hated contestants on there. I agree with one of the other reviewers that this season gets a bad rap. I found it to be quite entertaining and will always remember the whole dilemma with Fabio's stolen sock. And then I remember freaking out the last episode, being such a fanatic, and not wanting anyone else but Fabio to win. Anywho, I recommend it and sorry for blabbering. It's going on my christmas list.

Jigsaw Puzzles Epic
Jigsaw Puzzles Epic

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and good way to relax, November 17, 2014
This review is from: Jigsaw Puzzles Epic (App)
This is a great puzzle game! The controls are easy to manuver and the pictures are lovely :) My only complaint is that you have to pay for additional picture packages and even to use your own photos.

Run 3D [Blu-ray]
Run 3D [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ William Moseley
Offered by baycaldeals
Price: $29.99
24 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love William, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Run 3D [Blu-ray] (Blu-ray)
This movie was quite action packed and the parkour was quite captivating. Of course my favorite part was a certain actor named William Moseley.... He may be the main reason I purchased it ;)

Queen Helene Hand + Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter, 32 Ounce [Packaging May Vary]
Queen Helene Hand + Body Lotion, Cocoa Butter, 32 Ounce [Packaging May Vary]
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $8.95
22 used & new from $2.76

5.0 out of 5 stars but I love this potion so I had to write a review, July 2, 2014
To tell you the truth I don't buy this online, but I love this potion so I had to write a review! I have bought several bottles of Queen Helene's and it really helps with dry itchy skin. My hands often get so dry they crack and become sore in the summer. But I diligently use this lotion and I haven't had that problem. It is not very thick, but it is quite moisturizing without being greasy. And you can't beat the price for such a large bottle!

Just Seven Words - A Casual Game of Words
Just Seven Words - A Casual Game of Words
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems fun, May 4, 2014
This game seems fun :) I like that you aren't sucked into buying more points at the store. I like word games usually.

4 pics 1 word 2  (Kindle Tablet Edition)
4 pics 1 word 2 (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty fun, May 30, 2013
It's a fun game, but it makes you update it not too long after you get the first version. And it's always giving me reminders when I turn on my kindle. Other than that..

Toy Story: Smash It!
Toy Story: Smash It!
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars well, it's Toy Story ;), May 17, 2013
This review is from: Toy Story: Smash It! (App)
So I guess I'm kind of a sucker when it comes to that, since I love Toy Story with all my heart :) But it seems like a really fun game so far! I'm one of those slowly growing up kids at heart, so this is a great game for when you just need to relax and have fun. I would definitely recommend it, you get your money's worth :)

The Prince: A Novella (Kindle Single) (The selection)
The Prince: A Novella (Kindle Single) (The selection)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, April 11, 2013
It was really cool to read about the start of the Selection in Maxon's view. I thought about his perspective while reading the first book, but it was interesting to get the inside scoop. Then it has two chapters from The Elite, the only problem is they're pretty small ones. Anyway now I'm even more anxious for it to come out :)

What's The Word!! (Kindle Tablet Edition)
What's The Word!! (Kindle Tablet Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars fun so far, February 10, 2013
I just bought this game and it seems pretty entertaining so far :) I'm giving it a four since I haven't played it much yet. I like that it doesn't totally pressure you with a timer but it seems challenging.

My Horse
My Horse

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty fun good graphics, January 27, 2013
This review is from: My Horse (App)
This game is pretty entertaining when you need to relax. the only thing was I had a hard time getting it started when I first installed it.

Page: 1 | 2