Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for S. Lin > Reviews

Browse

S. Lin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Lin "girly geek" RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Women's Hanes Cotton Boy Briefs, Size 5, Assorted Colors,6pk
Women's Hanes Cotton Boy Briefs, Size 5, Assorted Colors,6pk
Price: $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Rough cotton, March 6, 2014
The material feels cheap- it's is rough and uncomfortable against the skin. These are "tight" after washing and drying but stretches out too much through the day, making it hard to wear under pants/skirts that's thinner or a little form fitting. I probably wouldn't even recommend wearing them to sleep because the fabric is scratchy. I also wish they sit lower on the hips. The colors came exactly as shown in the picture.

K. Bell Socks Women's Fleece Lined Legging, Black, Small/Medium
K. Bell Socks Women's Fleece Lined Legging, Black, Small/Medium
Offered by eParkside
Price: $19.00
7 used & new from $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome until I put it in the wash, April 19, 2013
I bought these leggings for a long vacation and tested them through a 17hr plane ride and many days of walking. In terms of fit- I am petite at 5'3" and 105 lbs and the small size fits very well. At first I was really impressed- these were comfortable, warm, and takes up very little space in the luggage. However, after a couple washes, they started piling up badly. Now in less than 1 month they look old, worn, and unpresentable. They served their purpose for the trip, but I think I will look for a higher quality version that lasts longer.

OXO Good Grips Suction Soap Dish
OXO Good Grips Suction Soap Dish
Offered by ROCK MOVIE HEROES
Price: $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Stayed up (mostly), looks great, February 15, 2013
We had these for a year and it fell off maybe twice during that time. I don't have a problem putting it back up. We have 2 soaps on it all the time and has held up. Looks great and keeps the soap dry.

The Original Magic Jetz Scrubz J27 Scrubber Sponge Rectangle, Pack of 3
The Original Magic Jetz Scrubz J27 Scrubber Sponge Rectangle, Pack of 3
Offered by OneCountryShop Inc
Price: $16.40
7 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A staple in our house, February 15, 2013
Guests who visit us and are kind enough to wash a glass or two always comment on these scrubs. They are so much better than the ones sold at the drugstore. They last a long time so I think that makes up for the price on the long run.

Bormioli Rocco Rock Bar Stackable Double Old Fashioned Glasses, 13 1/4 Ounce, Set of 6
Price: $15.35
5 used & new from $12.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic styling, great price, February 15, 2013
We bought a bunch of these for a party. They look good, feel good in the hands, and won't break the bank.

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, 12 oz.
CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion, 12 oz.
Price: $9.49
59 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars On my 3rd bottle, February 15, 2013
I really love this moisturizer- it doesn't smell fruity or floral, and is very light. It absorbs quickly and works well to keep my skin hydrated. I'm lazy, so I don't even use it every day in New York winter- just every other day or whenever I remember. I use to get cracked-looking skin on my legs, but not any more. This product proves that you don't need a heavy & thick moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated.

Olivella All Natural Virgin Olive Oil Moisturizer From Italy (50ml) 1.69 Fluid Ounces
Offered by Ultimate Products+
Price: $13.99
40 used & new from $12.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, basic skin care oil, February 15, 2013
My facialist told me to apply some olive oil to freshly washed facial skin in the shower to combat winter dryness. This has been my little skincare secret for 2 years. It keeps my face well-balanced- hydrated and not greasy at all. This one is a great price too. The packaging looks very different from the picture here. It actually comes in a glass bottle- better than the photo, if you ask me.

Fiskars 93807097 Circle Cutter with 2 Replacement Blades
Fiskars 93807097 Circle Cutter with 2 Replacement Blades
Offered by Avalanche Brands
Price: $15.91
18 used & new from $10.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Cuts big circles on cardstock, February 15, 2013
I had to make 160x8" circles on cardstock for a wedding DIY project. Very few circle cutters can cut that big of a size, but this one does. It wasn't painless, but this circle cutter did the job. You have to press down hard on the center to make sure the cutter didn't shift mid-cut. The 2 replacement blades came in handy.

SPT SF-1521 LCD Remote Controlled Tower Fan with ION
SPT SF-1521 LCD Remote Controlled Tower Fan with ION
Offered by Zoomkart
Price: $75.68
40 used & new from $58.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent fan, came a little crooked, February 15, 2013
This fan looks decent and works well. The only problem I have with it is when it came, it didn't stand straight. The fan still worked but you can see that it's like the leaning tower of Pisa. We had to fold a small pieces of card board and wedge it between the base and the fan column to make it look straight again. Otherwise, it's a great fan- kept us cool and is very quiet.

Haws V177T Indoor Metal 2-Pint/1-Liter Watering Can with Rose and Gift Box, Titanium
Price: $55.80
6 used & new from $37.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and useful watering can, February 15, 2013
These are more expensive than most other watering cans, but are so much cuter to have in the home. This one is small- great for our New York apartment. It looks nice when set on the ledge, so I don't feel like I need to put it away when guests come. It feels very well-balanced in the hand and the thin spout reaches high and low and in small spaces.

Page: 1 | 2