Profile for Sexy Sadie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sexy Sadie RSS Feed (New Mexico)

[Upgraded Version] SHARKK® Wireless Computer Mouse High Precision Optical Mouse For Laptops PC Computers, With Scrolling and Back Buttons, 3 Adjustable DPI Levels, 2000 DPI, Nano Receiver
Offered by SHARKK
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fine Basic Mouse, December 22, 2014
Basic mouse. It gets a little woggy now and then; stops moving as fast. I turn it off, then on again, and it works better.

Anker® 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600DPI, 5 Buttons - Black
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99
8 used & new from $17.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse., July 13, 2014
Works great. Not as comfy as I had hoped. I have thumb/wrist joint osteoarthritis.

Kalso Earth Shoe Women's Invoke Sandstone Leather 9.5 M US
Kalso Earth Shoe Women's Invoke Sandstone Leather 9.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable!, February 10, 2014
Very cute, in a rather "funky" fashion! And so very comfortable! Great for running errands. These look good with jeans and slacks.

Sharpie Liquid Mechanical Pencils, 2 Mechanical Pencils (1770244)
Sharpie Liquid Mechanical Pencils, 2 Mechanical Pencils (1770244)
Price: $4.04
40 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE!!, October 13, 2012
Can't believe Sharpie would market such a bad product! Would give zero stars if I could. Doesn't write well at all. Like another reviewer said, works like an old, dried out, and cheap ballpoint. Wish I had seen reviews before purchasing on a whim. Not worth keeping for any purpose!!

Dogit Fresh & Clear Drinking Fountain for Large Dogs
Dogit Fresh & Clear Drinking Fountain for Large Dogs
Price: $50.90
13 used & new from $41.65

2.0 out of 5 stars Pump doesn't work well., March 28, 2011
Great Idea; needs better pump. Since I bought this in July 2010, the pump has worked only intermittently. It really needs a bigger pump or something. After trying to use it for 2 months, I gave up. Wish I hadn't tried for so long, and just asked for a refund.

BERRICLE Sterling Silver 2.5 Carat Princess Cut Cubic Zirconia CZ Solitaire Fashion Stud Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, July 5, 2010
Just received these yesterday from my son for my birthday. They're beautiful! Seem like very good quality.

Totally Bamboo 20-2091 In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block
Totally Bamboo 20-2091 In-Drawer Bamboo Knife Block
Offered by The Houseware Shoppe
Price: $22.32
11 used & new from $13.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, May 31, 2010
I can fit two of these in my regular sized kitchen drawer! Now all of my knives are well organized. Don't have to take up space with the knife cases that my "good" knives were kept in. They are sturdy and attractive.

L De Lolita Lempicka By Lolita Lempicka For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.7 oz
L De Lolita Lempicka By Lolita Lempicka For Women. Eau De Parfum Spray 2.7 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, November 16, 2009
This is a lovely fragrance. I was looking for something similar to the original Evening in Paris fragrance. This is similar in that it is soft, sensual and sweet, but not too sweet, and not flowery. The fragrance isn't overpowering. People don't smell me before they see me when I am wearing L De Lolita Lempicka (which is usually). But, when people hug me, they almost always say, "mmmmm, you smell so good!"