Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Berkshire Queen All Day Sheer Pantyhose - Non Control Top Sandalfoot
Berkshire Queen All Day Sheer Pantyhose - Non Control Top Sandalfoot
Offered by Essential Apparel
Price: $5.95
3 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I felt so good!, October 29, 2014
Being a curvy bigger woman it's really hard and really disheartening to not find clothes that fit. Ya, I'm fat. But I still want to feel good about myself and feel seedy. These nylons are amazing! I plan on ordering many more. The fit great and are silky but sturdy. I'm really grateful I found these on Amazon.

Sundered: Book 1 (The Nevermore Trilogy)
Sundered: Book 1 (The Nevermore Trilogy)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Careful What You Wish For!, October 29, 2014
Oh my gosh! Just finished this one! It went so fast! The whole idea is totally plausible which makes it so much more nerve racking. I'm looking forward to number two.

Lost Girl: Hidden Book One
Lost Girl: Hidden Book One
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars l love a strong female character, October 29, 2014
I liked the whole concept and was surprised by how it ended. A great read!

Feyland: The Complete Trilogy
Feyland: The Complete Trilogy
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun read!, October 29, 2014
I ate it up! So good. What a great concept. I really liked the characters. The author paints such a vivid and rich environment. I found myself wishing fantasy would become reality. I want to go to Feyland and the relm of the fey!

Womens Flip Flop With Glitter Straps and Comportable Footbed, Cool Looking Style-Black_8
Offered by DONAMICHI LEATHER
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, June 28, 2014
You can't beat the price! Comfy, great fit and so not cheap. I'm really happy w with this purchase. I will buy more in other colors.

Dragon Bones
Dragon Bones
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $5.93

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 28, 2014
This review is from: Dragon Bones (Kindle Edition)
I actually enjoyed reading about a male lead character. Great story! Even some surprises I didn't see coming. I'm looking forward to the next book.

Womens Sandal Flat Beach Flip Flops clear Rhinestone Style Thongs Flats Sandals Heel 3/4"
Offered by DONAMICHI LEATHER

1.0 out of 5 stars Just don't!, June 28, 2014
Do not waste your money! They looked great and were super comfy. They also broke, both of them, the first time I wore them! Super bummed!

Neewer® Pet Dog Cat Faux Leather Collar with Rhinestone (Pink-S)
Neewer® Pet Dog Cat Faux Leather Collar with Rhinestone (Pink-S)
Offered by Midgar's Best
Price: $7.25
12 used & new from $2.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Pictures don't do it justice!, May 25, 2014
These are amazing. Not thin or wimpy. Well made and beautifully sparkly. Real leather! Even the buckle is sparkly. They are so well made. I love them. My dogs are wearing them right now. They are really wearing well. I will definitely order more. Don't let these pass you by. Get them!

Aimo Wireless COOL5860PCDI196 Bling Brilliance Premium Grade Diamond Case for Coolpad Quattro 4G 5860e - Retail Packaging - Layer Pink
Offered by The Three Knights (USA Seller)
Price: $1.92
2 used & new from $1.92

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the bling, May 25, 2014
Great! Great price and for great. It lasted as long time until my new puppy after three bling off! Really! I would get another one.

Neewer® Pet Dog Cat Faux Leather Collar with Rhinestone (S Size -Pink) (Black-S)
Offered by BestDealUSA
Price: $5.70
7 used & new from $1.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have!, May 25, 2014
I cannot, with words express how beautiful these collars are. Pictures do not do therm justice! They are real leather. Let me repeat. Real Leather! They are sparkly and beautiful. Well made and even the buckle is sparkly. They are substantial too! Not thin or wimpy. My dogs are wearing them right now. I will dedicatedly buy more and you should too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5