Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for James H > Reviews

Browse

James H's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

James H "James H" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Office Impressions - Economy Half Strip Stapler
Office Impressions - Economy Half Strip Stapler

4.0 out of 5 stars ?, March 15, 2014
Coincidence or not?

21 million down to 5.5k shortly after Mt. Gox loses half a million dollars in Bitcoin and yet Bitcoins value didn't plummet, heck it went from $400 per bitcoin to over $600 per bitcoin with the news!

You heard it folks, this little stapler took the hit for Bitcoin. If it weren't for this device dropping in value, we would've seen the end of Internet currency as we know it!

Rosario + Vampire RosaVam Moka Akashiya Cosplay Necklace / Neckband
Rosario + Vampire RosaVam Moka Akashiya Cosplay Necklace / Neckband
Offered by Dancingstars
Price: $14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Cosplay, October 31, 2013
This is a great product for those fans of the manga/anime Rosario + Vampire. It looks fantastic and feels of high quality, but fair warning that it is MUCH smaller than the one displayed in the series.

Cherry Bomb 38503 Federal Pro Universal Catalytic Converter

Offered by Orchard Hills
Price: $9.50
86 used & new from $7.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, October 31, 2013
I'm very satisfied with this product. A few things to note on usage.

1. Use Apple cider vinegar to mix it, if you use water it'll clump and be difficult to mix/wash down the drain.
2. Rather than try to measure out the amount of clay and apple cider and vinegar with a spoon, simply pour desired amount of clay and SLOWLY add ACV and mix with each pour until desired consistency is reached.
3. More product used the thicker and stronger the throbbing action is
4. It is very drying, so I like to first wash/dry my face and apply a layer of Extra-virgin Coconut oil for 15 minutes before applying the mask
5. If it's a very THICK mask, it's best to just hop in a shower, whereas a thin mask may be washed off at the sink.
6. Apply moisturizer after application of the mask
7. Don't use it everyday...
8. I LOVE IT!

The Washington Manual® General Internal Medicine Subspecialty Consult (The Washington Manual® Subspecialty Consult Series)
by Washington University School of Medicine Department of Medicine
Price: $47.69
44 used & new from $2.97

3.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price., January 11, 2011
The book presents common cases you see in a IM rotation, but it really lacks the broad material needed to do well in a rotation as massive as IM. I found the washington manual of medical therapeutics MUCH more useful overall as a investment. Not to mention it's cheaper as well. I'd recommend not getting this book, and instead go for the washington manual of medical therapeutics.

#60 count - 4.0mm Dr Mom Otoscope Disposable Specula - Premium Quality Dr Mom Specula Tips
Offered by Quality Products at Affordable Prices
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $6.92

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit pricey... but works as advertised, January 11, 2011
I've bought these to keep in my pocket with my dr. mom otoscope, they were pretty easy to replace inbetween patients, but I feel the price is pretty inflated for a 50 pack... Better off buying a MUCH larger number, as 50 of these would disappear in a matter of a few days.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 20, 2012 12:24 AM PST

Campbell's Chunky Chili, Hot & Spicy Beef & Bean Firehouse, 19 Ounce (Pack of 12)
Price: $32.16
2 used & new from $32.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor, not hot!, January 11, 2011
I'm on a low budget, a lot of it consisting of canned foods like campbells chunky firehouse hot and spicy chili. Like the other reviews available mentioned, it is NOT spicy by any real standards. For anyone who's been to a curry house chain restaurant, and ordered "hot" and not extra/super hot, you'll realize the definition of hot is rapidly changing to fit the more moderate group of individuals. If I'm really trying to save money that week, I just have a can a day. Half a can with rice, for lunch, and half a can with rice for dinner. I prefer to have it with long grain rice since its generally a bit dryer and goes better with the liquidy nature of the chili. I eat it with cheetos flaming hot chips, not the healthiest diet by any means, but it is a VERY cheap meal, and tastes great with the combination of things. What I like most about the chili is its high fiber content, I'm not one for eating a lot of vegetables, so the fiber in this really helps.

Parker 99R - Long Handle SUPER HEAVYWEIGHT Butterfly Open Double Edge Safety Razor & 5 Shark Super Chrome Blades
Offered by Super Safety Razors
Price: $32.00
2 used & new from $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars My first safety razor, January 8, 2011
I am relatively new to shaving, and was using a gilette fusion prior to purchasing the parker. Personally, I am not a big fan of the barber pole design, I would've preferred the look of something more like the 22R, but decided to dive into a heavier razor. Regardless, I was happy to get a TTO razor. The razor feels very heavy and has a good grip. My first shave resulted in 5-6 very minor cuts on my face, I didn't even notice them bleeding until much later. Second time around, I took more time/care shaving and got off without a single cut. Third time I left with 2 cuts. I'm still working out the kinks in my technique, but I do feel my shave isn't as baby butt smooth as I'd like it to be. Perhaps with time, I'll get the shave I want. I will be experimenting with the Dorco blades next, but I'm nonetheless very happy with the switch saving me a good chunk of money. I would recommend the razor for the price, since the merkur's are a bit pricey, and the old gilette's being too troublesome to find in a antique shop and clean.

D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router
D-Link ADSL2/2+ Modem/Wireless Router
Offered by Speed Guaranteed
Price: $79.99
7 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not user friendly, October 28, 2010
I've had this product for a good 2 months now, it is NOT very user friendly and a little glitchy at the beginning. I bought this product for my AT&T DSL service. and has been running pretty well since i installed it. At the beginning you should be using attreg@att.net to login in order to register your own personalized username and password. After doing so, I restarted the router and put in my new user name and password, problem? it would still use attreg@att.net! it refused to change it to my new user name and password no matter how many times I saved the changes. So I had to RESET it from the button in the back of the modem/router, only then is the login/password cleared and I was able to add in the necessary new information to login. Also, in case anyone is looking for the original instructions I used to install the device you can google it, thank you to the original instructions poster.

1. Connect your computer directly to the D-Link using the cat 5 cable. Type in [...] into the URL bar of your browser. If your system has assigned itself a 169. address, you will first need to manually assign your computer an IP address like 192.168.1.5, a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0, and a default gateway of 192.168.1.1 to do so.
2. Use "admin" for both the username and password to proceed.
3. You should be presented with a Home / Wizard screen. Un-check the box labeled "DSL Auto-connect." This will allow you to specify the VPI and VCI for your connection. For most ISPs in the AT&T ILEC footprint, this will be 0 and 35 respectively. Click Next.
4. You should be prompted to set the connection type. Select the radio button labeled "Bridging" and the pull-down menu option labeled "LLC/SNAP-BRIDGING." Click Next.
5. You will be presented with the Device Setup screen. The default settings will suffice for most home use. Click Next.
6. You will be presented with the wireless configuration screen. If you wish to disable wireless for some reason (and should have bought at 2320B instead), un-check the box labeled "Enable Wireless." Click Next.
7. You will be presented with a summary of your configuration. Read it carefully to ensure that it understood you correctly, then click the button labeled "Save / Reboot." The DSL-2640B will restart, after which you should have Internet connectivity.

If you don't know the password for your D-Link, you can perform a hard reset (reverting it to factory settings).

1. Locate the Reset button on the rear panel.
2. With the device powered on (but without network cables plugged in), use a paperclip to hold the button down for 10 seconds.
3. Release the button. The modem should reboot.
4. Wait about 30 seconds to access the modem as above.\

Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia 2010 Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition (Tarascon Pocket Pharmacopoeia: Classic Shirt-Pocket Edition)
by MD, FAAEM, FACMT, FACEP, Editor in Chief, Richard J. Hamilton
Price: $15.95
59 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to have in shirt pocket, September 4, 2010
I've found it invaluable for dosages and quick references for common drugs, but it does miss a good chunk of drugs we do need to know in hospital. I'd companion this with epocrates on your pda/blackberry/smart phone since it doesnt have some of the more important things like contraindications.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3