Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Father's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis X-men Apocalypse GNO Outdoor Recreation DOTD
Profile for J. A. Reyes > Reviews

Browse

J. A. Reyes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. A. Reyes "JaRa76" RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Batman: Arkham Knight - PlayStation 4
Batman: Arkham Knight - PlayStation 4
Offered by game-ware
Price: $25.45
349 used & new from $15.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Batmobile part is just way too much, September 18, 2015
I understand why the Batmobile is there, however, they way overdid it. The parts with the car were fun, do not get me wrong, but I just got bored because it was too much and tedious. This is the first Batman game that I have not finished, and quite honestly, I play games for fun and I am at the point that I just do not want to picked it up anymore, I moved on to Metal Gear.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones for running, period!, July 22, 2015
The cord is a little bit too long, but that does not demerit how outstanding these headphones are for running. Sound is on the bassy side, but that is perfect for what i am using them for. The red is a little bit cherry, but that is fine.

Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet (10.8-Inch, 128 GB, Intel Atom, Windows 8.1) - Free Windows 10 Upgrade
Price: Click here to see our price
20 used & new from $359.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8.1 is a MESS, June 4, 2015
I am about to return it, I gave it a try because the idea of having a full OS in a tablet sounded amazing to me. The problem is not actually the device (it is very well designed) it is Windows 8.1... w h a t a m e s s ! I am a savvy computer user, but the "polishness" of Apple products has not been surpassed yet, maybe a rooted Android device can compete.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2015 6:30 PM PDT

iClever BoostCube 4.8A 24W Dual USB AC Power Adapter with SmartID Technology & Foldable Plug for iPhone 6S 6S+, 6 6Plus, iPad Pro / Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9 and More, Black
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars First impression is what really counts - Customer Service is very impressive., May 21, 2015
Sorry, but first impression is what really counts, product was DOA, it did not charge my iphone 6. Using a different charger with the same lightning cable worked perfectly.

UPDATE 6-11-15: I am upgrading the rating from 2 to 4 stars, I would have given 5 but the first impression was not the best. After my review, iClever customer service wrote directly to me and send me a new unit. I can tell you that I have never seen a charger charge this fast, it is very powerful as the description says. The build quality of the unit is very nice, I might buy another one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2015 12:28 AM PDT

Case Star ® Black Color Protective Carrying Hard Case Bag for Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Offered by Case Star
Price: $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality., May 1, 2015
Horrible quality and feels very cheap (i know is cheap though). The stitches holding the "hook" came undone after 3 days. I would spend a little more money and get a better quality case.

Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by TheTechGroup
Price: $136.90
9 used & new from $109.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bluetooth headphones hands down., April 29, 2015
Top quality, best value if you compare it against Bose and Beats Bluetooth headphones. Very good sounds, IMO better than Bose and WAYYYY better than Beats at half the price (really, do not waste your hard earned money on those).

Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones - Black
Price: $199.99
3 used & new from $189.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bad sound for what your are paying, April 14, 2015
These are my my value points when getting headphones in that order:

1) Sound (most important, if it does not perform, it is done)
2) Price (should go along to what is being offered)
3) Looks

I was ready to buy these headphones when I saw the "Special Edition" space gray (they are very cool looking), so I decided to go and listen to them to assess the value of the product... seriously, the sound is horrid... I listened to the Bluetooth Bose to compare, and the Beats are very bad, with way too much bass. With the Bose one you can hear some details, with the Beats you just hear some mid and mostly low frequencies, forget about highs. You are paying a lot just for look and feel, that is not acceptable. I know you cannot expect excellent sound for Bluetooth but this is really bad for what you are paying. Bose is another story, I just do not like how they look and feel and I think they are also overpriced for what they offer.

I decided to go with the Javra REVO (http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-REVO-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00BFO14W8/ref=sr_1_13?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1429018902&sr=1-13&keywords=jabra) after researching online, have not test them yet (they are on their way) but it seem like it has all my "value" points.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 3:30 PM PDT

inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
Price: $17.83
198 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have game for the PS4, April 6, 2015
Pretty much, one of the must haves. I almost gave up on the game on one of the bosses, but 3 months later, I decided to try again and started from the beginning... what a blast, great game. Delsin is pretty annoying at the beginning, but it evolves very well. The main boss is one of those rootless characters that you really want to get rid off. The subplots are also well thought and you enjoy playing them. Top notch game.

The Order: 1886 - PlayStation 4
The Order: 1886 - PlayStation 4
Offered by Willis & Co.
Price: $19.26
213 used & new from $11.00

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like open world games, February 23, 2015
I need to give it a 4 because these kind of games are going away, I do like open world games, but, personally, I prefer the sort of the Latest Tomb Raider, Uncharted and TLOU... I want to finish my games in a decent amount of time, not play for 100 hrs to be able to see the story end.

Having said that, I think this game is a wasted opportunity and half baked. The cinematics are amazing but the game play could have been way more rich. I just wonder how this game would be with the Tomb Raider gameplay...? it would have been a master piece.

Hopefully there's going to be a 2 installment.

Wolfenstein: The New Order - PlayStation 4
Wolfenstein: The New Order - PlayStation 4
Price: $19.99
201 used & new from $9.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Best FPS that I have played since KillZone 2, June 23, 2014
This is the way Killzone Shadow Fall should have been, lot's of fun without gimmicks... you want a FPS for PS4, this is the one to get.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5