Profile for J. A. Reyes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 44

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J. A. Reyes "JaRa76" RSS Feed (NY, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Pioneer SE-E721 Earphone : Black, Red, or White (Red)
Pioneer SE-E721 Earphone : Black, Red, or White (Red)
Offered by JAPAN IMPORT SHOP  RISE
Price: $21.00
62 used & new from $16.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones for running, period!, July 22, 2015
The cord is a little bit too long, but that does not demerit how outstanding these headphones are for running. Sound is on the bassy side, but that is perfect for what i am using them for. The red is a little bit cherry, but that is fine.

Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet (10.8-Inch, 128 GB, Intel Atom)
Microsoft Surface 3 Tablet (10.8-Inch, 128 GB, Intel Atom)
Price: $599.00
17 used & new from $529.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Windows 8.1 is a MESS, June 4, 2015
I am about to return it, I gave it a try because the idea of having a full OS in a tablet sounded amazing to me. The problem is not actually the device (it is very well designed) it is Windows 8.1... w h a t a m e s s ! I am a savvy computer user, but the "polishness" of Apple products has not been surpassed yet, maybe a rooted Android device can compete.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2015 6:30 PM PDT

iClever IC-TC03 4.8A 24W Dual USB AC Adapter with SmartID Technology & Foldable AC Plug for iPhone 6, 6Plus, iPad Air Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia, Motorola and More - Black
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $12.99
3 used & new from $10.02

4.0 out of 5 stars First impression is what really counts - Customer Service is very impressive., May 21, 2015
Sorry, but first impression is what really counts, product was DOA, it did not charge my iphone 6. Using a different charger with the same lightning cable worked perfectly.

UPDATE 6-11-15: I am upgrading the rating from 2 to 4 stars, I would have given 5 but the first impression was not the best. After my review, iClever customer service wrote directly to me and send me a new unit. I can tell you that I have never seen a charger charge this fast, it is very powerful as the description says. The build quality of the unit is very nice, I might buy another one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2015 12:28 AM PDT

Case Star ® Black Color Protective Carrying Hard Case Bag for Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones
Offered by Case Star
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $9.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible quality., May 1, 2015
Horrible quality and feels very cheap (i know is cheap though). The stitches holding the "hook" came undone after 3 days. I would spend a little more money and get a better quality case.

Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black
Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging - Black
Price: $137.00
23 used & new from $88.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bluetooth headphones hands down., April 29, 2015
Top quality, best value if you compare it against Bose and Beats Bluetooth headphones. Very good sounds, IMO better than Bose and WAYYYY better than Beats at half the price (really, do not waste your hard earned money on those).

Beats Solo  2 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black
Beats Solo 2 Wireless On-Ear Headphone - Black
Price: $235.05
28 used & new from $176.29

2.0 out of 5 stars Really bad sound for what your are paying, April 14, 2015
These are my my value points when getting headphones in that order:

1) Sound (most important, if it does not perform, it is done)
2) Price (should go along to what is being offered)
3) Looks

I was ready to buy these headphones when I saw the "Special Edition" space gray (they are very cool looking), so I decided to go and listen to them to assess the value of the product... seriously, the sound is horrid... I listened to the Bluetooth Bose to compare, and the Beats are very bad, with way too much bass. With the Bose one you can hear some details, with the Beats you just hear some mid and mostly low frequencies, forget about highs. You are paying a lot just for look and feel, that is not acceptable. I know you cannot expect excellent sound for Bluetooth but this is really bad for what you are paying. Bose is another story, I just do not like how they look and feel and I think they are also overpriced for what they offer.

I decided to go with the Javra REVO (http://www.amazon.com/Jabra-REVO-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B00BFO14W8/ref=sr_1_13?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1429018902&sr=1-13&keywords=jabra) after researching online, have not test them yet (they are on their way) but it seem like it has all my "value" points.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2015 3:30 PM PDT

inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
inFAMOUS: Second Son Standard Edition (PlayStation 4)
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $29.98
120 used & new from $12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have game for the PS4, April 6, 2015
Pretty much, one of the must haves. I almost gave up on the game on one of the bosses, but 3 months later, I decided to try again and started from the beginning... what a blast, great game. Delsin is pretty annoying at the beginning, but it evolves very well. The main boss is one of those rootless characters that you really want to get rid off. The subplots are also well thought and you enjoy playing them. Top notch game.

The Order: 1886 - PlayStation 4
The Order: 1886 - PlayStation 4
Price: $29.49
124 used & new from $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I do like open world games, February 23, 2015
I need to give it a 4 because these kind of games are going away, I do like open world games, but, personally, I prefer the sort of the Latest Tomb Raider, Uncharted and TLOU... I want to finish my games in a decent amount of time, not play for 100 hrs to be able to see the story end.

Having said that, I think this game is a wasted opportunity and half baked. The cinematics are amazing but the game play could have been way more rich. I just wonder how this game would be with the Tomb Raider gameplay...? it would have been a master piece.

Hopefully there's going to be a 2 installment.

Wolfenstein: The New Order - PlayStation 4
Wolfenstein: The New Order - PlayStation 4
Offered by Chelsea's Fresh Finds
Price: Click here to see our price
111 used & new from $9.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Best FPS that I have played since KillZone 2, June 23, 2014
This is the way Killzone Shadow Fall should have been, lot's of fun without gimmicks... you want a FPS for PS4, this is the one to get.

God of War Collection - PlayStation Vita
God of War Collection - PlayStation Vita
Price: $20.00
89 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars No less than 5 stars, June 4, 2014
There are not a lot of games for the VIta, but for this game the Vita is worth it. I have played all GOW games except for the last one on the PS3 (I am not interested in a prequel). These games are frustrating sometimes, but you cannot get better than this on a portable system, they were great back then and are even better now since you can take them with you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5