ARRAY(0x98c4951c)

Customer Reviews: 205

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dorothy Rosa "flyawayhome" RSS Feed (Hill Country, Texas)
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
The New Way Things Work
The New Way Things Work
by David MacAulay
Price: $23.26
186 used & new from $1.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Mr. Macaulay, please publish one of these every 10 years!, March 28, 2014
Gave to a sixth-grader, who loves it. David Macaulay does what he does better than anyone else, helping us to learn to think visually in our effort to understand the world around us through integration of art and text.

Crocs Women's Candace Mule,Oyster,9 M US
Crocs Women's Candace Mule,Oyster,9 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but lack the support I need., March 28, 2014
These are actually very pretty Crocs -- in white -- well-made and probably excellent for those without foot problems. But for me, they lack the arch support that a few other Croc styles offer. I use them, but limit the time I spend wearing them. Still, I like finding them at my bedside, and they're easy to see in the dark. ;)

Rubbermaid 3H91 Configurations 26-Inch Add-On Shelving Kit, Titanium
Rubbermaid 3H91 Configurations 26-Inch Add-On Shelving Kit, Titanium
Price: $19.97
3 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Be known for your good taste in closet fittings (if not fashion), March 28, 2014
Just what we needed to finish off a hallway closet fitted with a Rubbermaid Configurations kit installed years ago. The components match perfectly and it's impossible to tell what was installed yesterday from what went up years ago. The quality is every bit as solid as that of the high-priced brand, though accessorizing options perhaps more limited. Still, people see my closets and say WOW! … not for my exquisite taste in fashion (which I obviously lack), but for my good taste in closet systems (which I appear to have in abundance).

5 Moth Repellent Sachets With Lavender - For Drawers, Cupboards Etc.
5 Moth Repellent Sachets With Lavender - For Drawers, Cupboards Etc.
Offered by Hangerworld Ltd
Price: $12.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic scent, rightly sized, March 28, 2014
Lovely scent. Smaller packets than expected, but the size is perfectly adequate and the scent is pleasant (and authentic) without being overwhelming.

Rubbermaid 3H11 Configurations 3-to-6-Foot Classic Custom Closet Kit, Titanium
Rubbermaid 3H11 Configurations 3-to-6-Foot Classic Custom Closet Kit, Titanium
Price: $64.99
11 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars That expensive look -- for way less -- and years later!, March 28, 2014
We used this kit to expand storage in our walk-in closet, which had been fitted on all but one wall with the same system some six years earlier. Delighted to find that the newer product is fully consistent with the older, and the look and functionality are unchanged. Parts bought yesterday are indistinguishable from those bought six years ago, and fully mixable, so you can't tell what was done last week from what was done years before. In a world where the lifespan of product seems to have been compressed into about six weeks, this is a do-it-yourselfer's dream come true. My closet is every bit as impressive as my friend's, which was assembled from more costly components.

Imprint Comfort Mat Nantucket Series 20-Inch by 72-Inch, Cinnamon
Imprint Comfort Mat Nantucket Series 20-Inch by 72-Inch, Cinnamon
Price: $71.12

5.0 out of 5 stars If airport floors could feel like this, I'd travel more…., February 11, 2014
Bought this to replace one of the better-known (or at least more widely advertised, and costly) comfort mats appropriated by my husband for use elsewhere in our home and was surprised to find greater comfort in this one than in its more famous cousin. No regrets! This one runs from our sink to the dishwasher and brings speedy relief to aching knees. If airport floors could be cushioned this way, I'd travel more.

Ettore 49036 Grip 'n Grab
Ettore 49036 Grip 'n Grab
Price: $17.98
30 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market?, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Ettore 49036 Grip 'n Grab (Misc.)
We've owned several brands of grabbers in recent years and all but this make/model have wound up in the trash. If there's one that's easier to use, or more effective, we have yet to find it. So we have three of these, one in each room where we're likely to need a grabber, and are glad to have them. Good grip, easy to use, well made, fairly priced, and available in a variety of lengths. This is the one to buy.

Eureka Quick Up Cordless w/Bonus Battery Pack, 96JZ
Eureka Quick Up Cordless w/Bonus Battery Pack, 96JZ
Price: $49.92
12 used & new from $42.57

4.0 out of 5 stars For the price, very good -- and TWO batteries!, February 11, 2014
It's a stick vacuum, folks. So it won't do much more on carpet than collect surface debris (like any stick vac, it's not designed to, though it does have a "carpet" setting) or solve big cleaning problems. But it will, from solid floors, remove crumbs, most dust bunnies smaller than bowling balls, dog and cat hair, and -- for those like us who have canaries or other pet birds -- all 2,000 feathers that each one of those little darlings drops during their annual molt.

What I like best is that this model comes with TWO batteries, so I can keep one in the stick vac and one in the charger so the help I need is always at hand. For the price, I like this machine.

Takeya Airtight Drink Maker Pitcher / Jug, Set of Two
Takeya Airtight Drink Maker Pitcher / Jug, Set of Two
Offered by PlatinumBuys
Price: $34.99
5 used & new from $27.68

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these things and use them every day!, February 11, 2014
What more can I say? These are sturdy, perfectly sized and shaped for storing in the fridge or fridge door. My only reservation might be that in this size, they're too tall to fit in the top rack of my dishwasher, and probably unsuited for placement in the lower rack close to the heating element. But they hand-wash easily and keep that "new" look for a long time. My first set did stain somewhat because I kept strong tea in them for extended periods of time, but they're still quite functional if not cosmetically pristine. With some care -- but nothing out of the ordinary -- these will last a long time, work beautifully, keep their good looks, and take up little room in even the smallest refrigerator. I bought them in black, and the effect is stunning.

Thermalogic Ultimate Window Liner - 45"W x 77"L
Thermalogic Ultimate Window Liner - 45"W x 77"L
Price: $27.51
5 used & new from $19.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly well made and reasonably priced., February 11, 2014
Happily surprised to find that despite their affordability, these light- and heat- (or cold-) blocking curtain/drapery liners are very nicely made and quite effective. We've certainly paid more for less. Recommended without reservation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20