Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for anglobiblio > Reviews

Browse

anglobiblio's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anglobiblio RSS Feed (Massachusetts)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Soft Eyeglass Case - Full Grain Leather - Teal (blue)
Soft Eyeglass Case - Full Grain Leather - Teal (blue)
Offered by Leatherology
Price: $25.00

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, recommended., July 7, 2016
This review is from: Soft Eyeglass Case
This eyeglass case is beautifully crafted in high quality leather. I absolutely love it and will be buying more products from Leatherology. The way this case is made reminds of the quality of Levenger years ago. Recommended.

Rug Wrench Washable Non Slip Rug Pad - Protect Floors While Securing Rug and Making Vacuuming Easier
Offered by White Glove Originals
Price: $13.99
2 used & new from $7.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended rug pad., April 22, 2016
Nice quality non-slip pad. Have had it in place for a week, and no slipping has occurred. Plan to buy another for a different rug.

The Fortunate Mistress (Parts 1 and 2) or a History of the Life of Mademoiselle de Beleau Known by the Name of the Lady Roxana
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars "When intrigues are close and shy, the guilty are the first that spy.", March 29, 2016
If you liked Moll Flanders or Forever Amber, this is for you. A pioneering work in the novel genre, Roxanna is a fascinating read; especially Defoe's take on women's liberation (let's just say he was way ahead of his time).

Sample quote from text: "When intrigues are close and shy, the guilty are the first that spy."

People Like Us Season 1
People Like Us Season 1
DVD
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Top of the mockumentary genre. A must see!, March 29, 2016
Truly one of the funniest series ever produced. If you are a fan of mockumentaries, this is top of the genre. There is also a Season 2 which is just as good, but it doesn't appear to be currently available.

Tin Star Foods - 16 Oz Brown Butter Cultured Ghee - 2 Pack ...
Tin Star Foods - 16 Oz Brown Butter Cultured Ghee - 2 Pack ...
Offered by OneStopPaleoShop
Price: $44.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding me? This stuff is the BEST!, March 11, 2016
This is the best ghee I have ever tasted (and I have tried every ghee available in the Northeast). The browned butter flavor is caramely and luscious. It makes everything taste delicious...eggs, asparagus, artichokes, popcorn, and I even add it to melted super dark chocolate and pour it into a silicone molds to make a healthy "heath bar". I plan to give jars of Tin Star Brown Butter as a gift to friends and family.

Body Back Company's Body Back Buddy Jr. Trigger Point Self-Massage Tool
Body Back Company's Body Back Buddy Jr. Trigger Point Self-Massage Tool
Offered by Body Back Company Inc
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Computer aches? This works., November 27, 2015
Very handy tool for computer-related back muscles.

Organic Cocoa Powder, Wild Dark Chocolate Powder, Handcrafted, Single-Origin, Fair Trade, Organic, Non-Alkalized Chocolate from Peruvian Heirloom Cacao beans (4 ounce)
Offered by Wild Foods
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Luscious aroma, November 26, 2015
Delicious. High quality. Luscious aroma. We add it to our coffee. Recommended.

Logitech Mk360 Wireless Combo (920-003376)
Logitech Mk360 Wireless Combo (920-003376)
Price: $29.99
39 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice keyboard width. Great key feel. Lighted caps lock, dedicated sound controls., November 6, 2015
For ergonomic reasons, I really needed a keyboard that wasn’t too wide. This Logitech keyboard eliminates the middle set of directional keys that you see in a standard sized keyboard, while still having a numpad. The keys feel great. The caps lock light is nice, as are the dedicated sound and media controls. I really like the keyboard (the mouse not so much, and the 'unifying receiver' is a buggy dud, so I just use default non-Logitech drivers to run it). My only issue is the the delete key is in a non-standard place, so I have to LOOK every time I need to hit delete. I will ultimately learn how to touch-type it, but haven't yet.

The History and Origin of Horse Brasses
The History and Origin of Horse Brasses
by Reginald A. Brown
Price: $19.45
30 used & new from $16.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Fake Book - copied directly from Wikipedia, October 28, 2015
The text inside this book is copy-and-pasted verbatim from Wikipedia. Google the first sentence in the book and see for yourself. Amazon should pull this from its inventory.

TiVo BOLT 500 GB DVR (Old Version) - Digital Video Recorder and Streaming Media Player - 4K UHD Compatible - Works with Cable or HD Antenna
Offered by Bleiden
Price: $319.99
9 used & new from $189.01

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT. Replaces Verizon DVR and Roku. Never looking back!, October 23, 2015
This is my first TiVo and I love it. I wish I had ditched Verizon FiOS' DVR years ago. I love that it searches for shows across multiple providers (cable, Amazon, Vudu, Netflix), and that I can skip past commercials. Also love that it replaces both my Verizon DVR and my Roku which saves space. I hated that my Roku transmitted as a Wifi Access point for its remote to function - so that box is now history! I look forward to the ability to view my recorded programs remotely, which I believe is a feature that will be coming to the Bolt. My wishlist for the next generation would be the ability to add a large USB harddrive full of my home movies to play through the Bolt interface. Also, I don't like that they have a small ad at the bottom of the home screen. I paid a lot of money for this box, do they really have to do that? Regardless, if you are currently using a cable company DVR and a Roku, this Bolt is a much better alternative.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5