Profile for Michelle Doe > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michelle Doe RSS Feed (California)

In Your Room
In Your Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., August 21, 2013
This review is from: In Your Room (MP3 Music)
Psych brought me here as well. I never get tired of this song. I agree it flows beautifully. It's light and exciting but not silly. Like the 80s matured.

Two Men in Love
Two Men in Love

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Two Men in Love (MP3 Music)
Unique and gorgeous. There's a grandiose quality and an intimacy that's so beautiful. I'm not sure why every movie producer isn't banging down their door.

E lucevan le stelle from Tosca [Clean]
E lucevan le stelle from Tosca [Clean]
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really love the playing on this version, August 21, 2013
One of my favorite performances of this piece. I think the performances and the recording are so well done. Highly recommend.

Puccini: Tosca / Act 3 - "E lucevan le stelle"
Puccini: Tosca / Act 3 - "E lucevan le stelle"
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful performance, August 21, 2013
I love the orchestra and the Domingo's voice in this version. Well, well worth the purchase. Sometimes $1.30 is a steal and this is one of those times.

Six Hours
Six Hours

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful - underrated by the Oscars (not that they are at all consistent), August 21, 2013
This review is from: Six Hours (MP3 Music)
I'm not sure how this score didn't get at least a nomination. I think it's gorgeous. It distracted me quite a few times during the movie because I keep reminding myself to buy it as soon as I got home.

A Quiet Darkness
A Quiet Darkness
Price: $0.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song, August 21, 2013
This review is from: A Quiet Darkness (MP3 Music)
I really like this song. It reminds me of the energy just before a thunderstorm starts. The album is very nice also.

Patchwork EP
Patchwork EP
Price: $3.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Excited to hear more from her, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Patchwork EP (MP3 Music)
Unique sound and a welcomed evolution of the 90s neo-soul. I hope she gets more attention in the future, lovely artist.

Baïlèro
Baïlèro

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely voice and lovely song, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Baïlèro (MP3 Music)
I hear this song while driving and found it so memorable and beautiful that I searched online for days trying to find it. It was well worth the search. I think it would make a wonderful lullaby for children and, of course, it's beautiful to listento as an adult. Davrath's voice is powerful and clearly operatic, but never jarring. She comes across as a disciplined singer communicating through music rather than a performer showing off her vocal range.

Polaroid 600 Film Twin Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Polaroid 600 Film Twin Pack (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by DB DEALS
Price: $85.00
8 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Polaroid 600 twin pack - excellent product service, July 11, 2009
My film arrived promptly and in excellent condition. I wish the expiration date had been further away (I ordered in May 09, the packs will expire in 8/09), but there's nothing the supplier can do about that as Polaroid has stopped production. I will order from this company again. The service was well above average. I love Polaroid and like many others I wish they weren't ceasing production.