Profile for S. Wilcox > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Wilcox "swx" RSS Feed (Scottsdale, Arizona United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Madonna
Rockabye Baby! Lullaby Renditions of Madonna
Price: $14.99
36 used & new from $4.87

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the Rockabye Baby CDs due to the variety, March 2, 2015
I work in a preschool room and in the afternoon at one end of my room is nappers and the other is older children working. We listen to CDs non-stop for about 2 hours. I love the Rockabye Baby CDs due to the variety. The children think they are listening to lullabies, yet I know different.

What's It Like to Be a Fish? (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science: Stage 1 (Pb))
What's It Like to Be a Fish? (Let's-Read-And-Find-Out Science: Stage 1 (Pb))
by Wendy Pfeffer
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $16.00
33 used & new from $9.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 26, 2014
Exactly what I needed to help teach my preschool class about fish.

Hark! A Shark!: All About Sharks (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
Hark! A Shark!: All About Sharks (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
by Bonnie Worth
Price: $7.95
72 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, October 26, 2014
Another fun and informative Cat In The Hat book.

World Cup Soccer 2014 Panini Stickers(10 Pack)
World Cup Soccer 2014 Panini Stickers(10 Pack)
Offered by SPORTS CARDS ETC
Price: $6.94
7 used & new from $6.94

5.0 out of 5 stars These were good price, and good service too, October 26, 2014
I picked up these sticker books over the summer in the UK but the job was then to track down more stickers here in the USA. These were good price, and good service too.

A Whale of a Tale!: All About Porpoises, Dolphins, and Whales (Cat in the Hat's Learning Library)
by Bonnie Worth
Price: $8.58
136 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars ... of the month was "Fish" and this was a great addition. I always love the Cat In The ..., October 26, 2014
Our theme of the month was "Fish" and this was a great addition. I always love the Cat In The Hat books as they are fun and yet informative.

The Adventures of Rainbow Fish: A Collection (The Rainbow Fish)
The Adventures of Rainbow Fish: A Collection (The Rainbow Fish)
by Marcus Pfister
Price: $15.90
48 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love Rainbow fish, October 26, 2014
If you love Rainbow fish, now you have all the stories flowing neatly one to the other in one place.

Farm Decals - Holstein Cow - 36"W x 31"H - Peel and Stick Wall Decal by Wallmonkeys
Offered by WallMonkeys
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was perfect for what I needed it for, October 26, 2014
This was perfect for what I needed it for. I have actually glued/stuck it to some wood and attached a saw horse to the back. My preschool class now has a cow for milking.

Clap Your Hands (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
Clap Your Hands (Turtleback School & Library Binding Edition)
by Lorinda Bryan Cauley
Edition: School & Library Binding
Price: $15.48
22 used & new from $8.16

5.0 out of 5 stars They love it when I read this book to them and ..., August 16, 2014
I started by borrowing this book from my local library but realized that it was a must have as I run a Montessori Preschool room of 2-5 year olds. They love it when I read this book to them and they get to listen and follow along with the actions.

Safari Ltd  Around The World TOOB
Safari Ltd Around The World TOOB
Offered by Fast Fulfillment
Price: $11.39
22 used & new from $9.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for School, September 5, 2013
I work in a preschool and was looking for something to use over the next school year as we work our way around the globe studying one continent at a time. What better than the sights of the world. A matching work for preschoolers.

Safari Ltd  World Landmarks TOOB
Safari Ltd World Landmarks TOOB
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $11.99
7 used & new from $11.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Child Learning, September 5, 2013
Just what I needed for my children in my class as we are working our way around the globe during the next school year studying the continents. It is good to have pictures but what better than something that they can see and touch.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3