Profile for Jeff Kidd > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jeff Kidd RSS Feed (Apex, NC United States)

Birchwood Casey Battle Target 8 Pack
Birchwood Casey Battle Target 8 Pack
Price: $7.99
20 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Great target., February 15, 2014
Great target to practice and have fun. Great way to have a little competition between friends while practicing your technique.

RAP 4 Carbine Butt Stock Tippmann 98/BT/ Black
RAP 4 Carbine Butt Stock Tippmann 98/BT/ Black
Offered by WaveToGo
Price: $15.89
7 used & new from $15.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great perfect fit., September 2, 2013
Perfect it for those wanting to add a stock to a Tippmann 98. I would recommend this to anyone needing a stock.

Just Passin' Thru: A Vintage Store, the Appalachian Trail, and a Cast of Unforgettable Characters
by Winton Porter
Price: $11.90
86 used & new from $5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice read, March 30, 2013
A bunch of short stories pieced together to show the unusual people that walk the AT. The comedy will cause any hiker to chuckle.

Cooking the Dutch Oven Way
Cooking the Dutch Oven Way
by Woody Woodruff
67 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Ducth Oven cookbooks period., August 26, 2011
I have been cooking with Dutch Oven for around 12 years now. I started off small, with a Lodge 10" and the book that comes with it. As I progressed thru the years I have purchased many Dutch Oven cookbooks. My wife keeps asking why do I need all these books on the same thing, but I find something in each of the books that others don't have. I cook regularly for friends, family and scouts. I have cook for as many as 100 people all in Dutch Oven. Of all the books I have I tend to grab the same couple ones to pick recipes from. Cooking the Dutch Oven Way is always one that I grab recipes from. The recipes range from novice to the expert, give great detail on what is needed and how to prepare it. I recommend everyone that owns a black pot also own this book.

Pearson Electric Rope Cutter
Pearson Electric Rope Cutter
Price: $111.34
14 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, July 20, 2011
Cutter is perfect for fusing ends of nylon paracord. My survival bracelets look great with out the burnt end of using an open flame.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 6, 2008
I already owned one of these which I purchased from a local camera store I wanted another, but they never seem to have them in stock. Finally I bought two more on here. These are great. We run a photography business specializing in weddings. We will go thru over 60 batteries a night, so I need to be able to charge lateg numbers of batteries, and when in a hurry I need to have a fast charger. These work great for this.

Jeff