Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed (Wayne, NE)

Page: 1 | 2
Unlimited Free VPN by betternet
Unlimited Free VPN by betternet
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Works great, won't delete from my kindle, October 19, 2015
This is an awesome app, but occasionally when you hit connect it closes and when I delete it it will not delete. It will not open anymore.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 26, 2015 6:51 PM PDT

Battle Beach
Battle Beach
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, March 22, 2015
This review is from: Battle Beach (App)
This app is a very close game to clash of clans. When you start out, that's when there's no fun, but it gets better.

Davy Crockett: Young Rifleman (Childhood of Famous Americans)
Davy Crockett: Young Rifleman (Childhood of Famous Americans)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Jon Worner, September 1, 2014
I can't believe that so much happened to Davey Crockett. He went through so many disappoints and still stuck with it.

Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut Circular Saw
Rockwell RK3440K VersaCut Circular Saw
Price: $99.00
45 used & new from $81.18

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a College Industrial Technology Teacher and my students and I really like this saw, May 4, 2014
1. never cut anything that is not clamped down
2. never put your hand in front or behind the blade
3. never use a tool for something beyond it's ability

alright- here is what my students and I have successfully used this saw for
Cutting plywood and OSB on a construction project. Excellent for plunge cuts and stopping short of a full cut
Cutting aluminum soffit and fascia with the black metal cutting blade or the carbide tipped blade - wear ear protection, but it works great.
Cutting 3/4" oak veneer plywood for a cabinet making project (computer desk) No tear out and easy to use
cutting (and trimming) 1/4 oak veneer plywood for a cabinet back. We were able to make accurate cuts down to 1/16" to adjust the back to fit the cabinet.
Cutting 3/4 inch oak off of an assembled project when the student determined they had made an error. The wood was already glued and screwed on and could not be removed to re-cut. No other tool in our cabinetmaking lab could do the job, but with the ability to adjust the depth of cut, this saw made it easy.

On one construction project this semester in my department (not my class) a student tried to operate a full size worm drive circular saw while holding the work with one hand. He needed six stitches, but kept the finger. Had he been using this saw, I think he would have avoided injury.

I have read several negative reviews about this tool, but used properly for its intended purpose, this is an excellent tool. The saw I have been using is owned by the construction department at the college where I teach. I have asked my family to get me my own for father's day.

DELUXE 100% Cotton Down Alternative Fitted Mattress Pad, QUEEN
DELUXE 100% Cotton Down Alternative Fitted Mattress Pad, QUEEN
Offered by Dealway
Price: $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, March 20, 2014
I can't yet speak to durability, but it seems well made and it is comfortable on top of our TempurPedic mattress. It fits well and is easier to put on than our previous pad which had worn out.

Neil Armstrong: Young Pilot (Childhood of Famous Americans)
Neil Armstrong: Young Pilot (Childhood of Famous Americans)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Jon Worner, January 10, 2013
I was captured by young Neil's enthusiasm with everything. This book and all the others I would recommend highly recommend for all ages.

Rosti Margrethe 1.5 Litre Mixing Bowl, White
Rosti Margrethe 1.5 Litre Mixing Bowl, White
Price: $20.44
92 used & new from $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars I dropped our Rosti bowl and broke it today, September 28, 2011
We received this bowl as a wedding gift from my brother's in-laws. It lasted 3 months short of 20 years. I will be ordering another one.

PSWI225 Polk Wireless Subwoofer (Black)
PSWI225 Polk Wireless Subwoofer (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Two very small flaws..., January 2, 2010
If you turn it up past about 10% it gives you way more than you need, and the little rubber feet on the bottom of the legs rip right off if you attempt to slide it on the carpet. Other than that, it really compliments the 16 speaker array on our Mitsubishi TV very well. I love not having wires all over the room.

John Oliver: Terrifying Times
John Oliver: Terrifying Times
DVD ~ John Oliver
Offered by Lunch money
Price: $5.99
50 used & new from $0.26

5.0 out of 5 stars good comedy, January 5, 2009
He is not as funny as John Pinette or Jeff Dunham, but still good comedy.

Speedometer Action 20" W/reversible Drive Bicycle
Speedometer Action 20" W/reversible Drive Bicycle
Offered by Dave 'n' Mark's
Price: $17.27
5 used & new from $12.40

3.0 out of 5 stars Worked after I completely disassembled it and cleaned it, January 5, 2009
Needle stuck and registered incorrectly (way too fast) when I installed it. I took the head completely apart and cleaned all the parts. They seemed covered in corn syrup. I cleaned them all in soapy water (all plastic parts) and reassembled the head. It seems OK now. I swear it is a leftover from the 70's when I had one on my little schwinn 20". It is IDENTICAL to the one I had. Works well now, and cable is tough enough to stand up. My son had a digital one, but the front wheel spun around and snapped the tiny little wire, so we are giving this a shot as I dont want to spend 50+ on wireless versions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 25, 2011 9:51 PM PDT