Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Thank you Scientist Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for K..C. > Reviews

Browse

K..C.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K..C. "KC" RSS Feed (MI)

Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Get Movin' Music Player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by R2K Direct
Price: $23.79
19 used & new from $19.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Our Granddaughter Loves it!, October 22, 2013
Our Granddaughter loves this toy. She is only 3 months but she loves this toy. We play it for her and she watches the lights and listens to the music. She smiles and giggles to the songs.

Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Wire Free Bra,Nude Jacquard,40D
Bali Women's Comfort Revolution Wire Free Bra,Nude Jacquard,40D
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a comfortable bra!, October 6, 2012
This bra fits properly and is so comfortable. It also has very good nipple coverage. I love Bali bra's! I got my order quickly and they were exactly as described.

FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Oyster,6 M US
FitFlop Women's Walkstar 3 Sandal,Oyster,6 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Aewsume Sandal, April 13, 2010
This is a cute and very comfortable sandal. My legs and my back feel good whenever I wear these. I will wear these sandals all the time this summer. I usually wear a 6.5 but they only carry these is full sizes I found that the 6 fit perfectly for me.

The Unforgiving Minute: A Soldier's Education
The Unforgiving Minute: A Soldier's Education
by Craig M. Mullaney
191 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, April 15, 2009
This is the best book I have read in a while. I got this book for my son who is considering joining the service but I read it too. You can tell the author is a very intelligent man.

Coby CVE92 Isolation Stereo Earphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Coby CVE92 Isolation Stereo Earphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
3 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Price, August 19, 2008
I bought these to use when I exercise. These stay put and never slip out of my ears. They also are light weight and have great sound quality. Very much worth the price.

alli® Weight Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules,120ct Refill Pack
alli® Weight Loss Aid, Orlistat 60mg Capsules,120ct Refill Pack
Price: $56.47

5.0 out of 5 stars This product really works if you watch your diet and exercise., April 15, 2008
I have been on this product for 3 months and have lost 25lbs. This is the first diet plan that has worked for me for years.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Vanilla Glucerna Shake, September 24, 2005
Helps my elderly father get the vitamins he needs to maintain a healthy weight, but doesn't raise his glucose levels.