Profile for sharmini > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sharmini RSS Feed

Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker, Jubilee
Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Activity Walker, Jubilee

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks Comfy and baby likes it ! <3, October 24, 2012
Simple and sturdy walker. Easy to assemble and folds neatly for storage. Baby is just 6 months and cant walk yet, so we just put him in the walker to sit, legs still dangling not reaching the floor. The toys are simple but baby seems to be attracted to them and actually grabs the toys and plays !

Love it , I think its a good buy.

Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Sapphire and Diamond Accent Circle Pendant, 18"
Price: $31.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty pendant but where are the diamonds??, August 24, 2012
Received this yesterday, the pendant is very pretty .The workmanship is impressive - not perfect but commensurate with the price.

The product description claims there are diamonds but even under a magnifying glass I cant find the diamonds, looks to me like its just engraved silver!!! I dont understand how the seller can get away with this kind of False information and con the buyers. Like for me, I am buying from across the globe and the return shipping cost will kill me :S!So to save me the hassle I'll just keep this.

The chain is very thin but the pendant can be used with a thicker or different chain. Will take this to the jewellers soon to verify the (non-existent) diamonds and sapphires.

Will update this review accordingly.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 9:04 AM PST

Yellow Gold Plated Sterling Silver Sapphire with Diamond-Accent Flower Ring, Size 8
Price: $34.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely ring!, August 22, 2012
This ring is indeed lovely especially how it reflects under soft lighting - where
it looks really pretty.

The workmanship is quite intricate, exceeds my expectation really, as for this price, I expected something "rough around the edges" and shoddy workmanship. Must say I am impressed.

I own an extensive collection of solid gold and gemstone jewelry and this is currently one of my favourites, although it isnt 22 carat gold, it will easily pass off. Have also purchased the necklace and bracelet, cant wait to see those !

However the diamonds are of lower grade and do not sparkle as brilliantly. Another minus point is the sizing. I use a std size 8 on my ring finger, so I took a size 8 ring for this one but its loose even on my middle finger. So I guess you have to go 1 or 2 sizes down with this one.It would help if there is a proper size chart put up by the vendor.

Update 17/9/2012

I downgraded this to 3 stars as there is actually only 1 TINY diamond in this ring, which the jeweller took some time to find under his magnifying glass :P. The rest is just engraved silver. Misrepresentation by the seller.

Swiss Legend Women's 20032D-02 "South Beach Collection" Stainless Steel, Black Rubber, and Diamond Watch
Offered by Real-Watches
Price: $85.00
4 used & new from $85.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice casual watch, August 21, 2012
Got this for a casual daily use watch and was especially attracted to it for the diamonds.

I think the makers should not call it SWISS LEGEND DIAMONDS in bold letters as the diamonds are miniscule and look like plastic - not even the tiniest shine or sparkle in the diamonds! The band is made of rubber and gets wet and sticky on the wrist after a while of use.

But the mother of pearl surface is lovely and gives the watch a classy touch.

Guess you cant expect much for the price paid. Lets wait and see how durable it is. For now I quite like it :)

Quinny Zapp Xtra, Rebel Red
Quinny Zapp Xtra, Rebel Red
Offered by CapitalKidz
Price: $299.00
5 used & new from $299.00

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT !!!, August 20, 2012
Got this stroller through a friend who was returning from the US, as it cannot be delivered to my country. It looks great and is really easy to assemble and dismantle. Manouvres easily and reclines to 3-4 positions. Its a great stroller to buy and my baby loves riding in it!

However, the seat could have been padded a little more to provide a little of that extra comfort.

Amy Byer Big Girls' Sleeveless Caterpillar Dress, Blue, 8
Amy Byer Big Girls' Sleeveless Caterpillar Dress, Blue, 8

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap fabric, August 16, 2012
Received the dress today, the materials used makes the dress look like a cheap China-made knock-off. The design is modern though and fits to size. When worn it looks pretty and the glittery speckles glisten subtly in the light.

However, dissapointed with the cheap polyester fabric used which looks like will rip to pieces in a few washes. Certainly a little overpriced.

True Religion Women's Joey Flare Jeans
True Religion Women's Joey Flare Jeans

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced and nothing special, July 30, 2012
The fit is good, but flaring just a little too much - these jeans look like bell- bottoms. Cant decipher why this brand jeans are so expensive though, the silver and brass buttons look tacky and cheap.

Otherwise its nothing special, I'd rather get a pair of Levi's for a fraction of the price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2012 11:05 AM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, May 8, 2011
These shoes are gorgeous and comfortable. I could stand in them for hours and look glam at the same time. My best pair so far.