Profile for Deimos > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2695

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Deimos "." RSS Feed (Alberta)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
World of Tombs
World of Tombs
Price: $16.98
27 used & new from $9.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!! \m/\m/, September 16, 2014
This review is from: World of Tombs (Audio CD)
Awesome album. Horned Almighty never disappoint and this solid release is a true testament to that. The vocals are haunting, the riffs are intense and super catchy and the lyrics are excellent. Very well worth the purchase from a solid consistant band. \m/\m/

Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p HD Webcam (Q2F-00013)
Microsoft LifeCam Studio 1080p HD Webcam (Q2F-00013)
Price: Click here to see our price
101 used & new from $36.69

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!!, September 16, 2014
This is easily the best webcam I have ever owned. All I had to do was plug it in to my PC and Windows 8.1 took care of the rest. Just plug and play, simple. The picture/audio quality is great, the focus/zoom is excellent and the design is second to none, fits on any monitor easily, does not obstruct view and works beautifully. Would recommend to anyone for Skype calls/video as it has a built it quality mic too.

Microsoft LifeCam Cinema 720p HD Webcam - Black

Girls Girls Girls
Price: $10.98
48 used & new from $5.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap., September 12, 2014
This review is from: Girls Girls Girls (Audio CD)
This is just another pathetic 80's glam hair band, nothing more. It's sounds like every other band from that era in this style of music. I'll take real rock and thrash metal over this manufactured glam garbage anyday. Nothing memorible, just cashing in on the glam scene....

Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood
Price: $10.98
49 used & new from $5.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, September 12, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Feelgood (Audio CD)
More of the same tired hair glam garbage from the same old tried drag queens. Again just more gay LA rock N roll with slightly different lyrics.....boring!

Ordo Bellictum Satanas
Ordo Bellictum Satanas
Price: $29.28
14 used & new from $14.14

1.0 out of 5 stars Disgusting posers...., September 11, 2014
This review is from: Ordo Bellictum Satanas (Audio CD)
It sounded decent at first, I actually bought the album. I however like my bands to have some actual credability. After Satanic Pop Metal and their new turd Love came out....this was all just posing rendering it meaningless. It wasen't ground breaking to begin with but it had potential.....no longer.

Satanogenesis
Satanogenesis
Price: $15.96
22 used & new from $7.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Posers..., September 11, 2014
This review is from: Satanogenesis (Audio CD)

Manifest
Manifest
Price: $15.99
19 used & new from $8.15

1.0 out of 5 stars Posers....., September 11, 2014
This review is from: Manifest (Audio CD)

Attack On God
Attack On God
Price: $7.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Posers!, September 11, 2014
This review is from: Attack On God (MP3 Music)

Apocalyptic Love
Apocalyptic Love
Price: $11.99
59 used & new from $5.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Good riffs terible singing...poor lyrics., September 11, 2014
This review is from: Apocalyptic Love (Audio CD)
I always love Slash's guitar work but I hate myles kennedy. People comparing him to Axl when they perform GNR songs need to get their heads and ears examined. Myles just ruines the songs and does not compliment slash's guitar prowess at all.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20