Leslie M. Lecron is well known as a mainstream specialist in the technique and understanding of the hypnosis process. What you are looking at is a classic. He may be a little Freud happy; however so was every one else in his environment. Say what you will the concept of triggering events is still with us. There is only one diagram of a Cheurel Pendulum "Magic Eye" and no photographs. Instead of me trying to interpret the good, bad and ugly of this book I will write the chapter titles so you can decide if this is what you are looking for.
1. What you should know about your subconscious
2. How you ca communicate directly with your "inner mind"
3. Hypnosis: A powerful force for good
4. Self-Hypnosis gives you the key to a happier life
5. How the use of autosuggestion can improve your life
6. Eliminate emotional troubles from your life
7. How bad emotions figure your health
8. The value of positive thinking and healthful relaxation
9. How to overcome feelings of inferiority and poverty "Complex"
10. How to conquer bad habits and overcome pain
11. Heal your own emotional scars
12. Fears and phobias can be conquered
13. Keep slim and youthful without dieting
14. Never suffer from headaches again!
15. The key to a happier sex life
16. Master your emotions and overcome allergies
17. common ailments and how self-therapy helps your remedy them
18. You have the power!The Waking Sleep by Frank Monaghan