Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th
Profile for MaryJ > Reviews

Browse

MaryJ's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MaryJ RSS Feed

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, September 23, 2012
This is not worth $15. The case only worked a few days before it would not respond to my tablet. I changed USB cables and it still would not work. I sent it back to the company for a exchange and they sent me a refund. OH Well, their tough luck! Not to mention that it cost me more to send it back to them than I paid for them to send it too me. Yes!! you have to pay the return shipping to send it back.

English and Communication for Colleges
English and Communication for Colleges
by Carol Henson
Price: $164.32
61 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THE PRICE!!!!, August 22, 2012
I ordered this book for my daughter for college it was only $13 that was including shipping. LOVE THE PRICE!!!! I would have paid $88 for it from the college book store,that is for a used book.This book was in great shape. At this price I would not have cared if the cover was missing.Just kidding LOL!!

HP TouchSmart 320-1030 20-Inch Desktop (2.7 GHz AMD A4-3400 Processor, 4GB DDR3, 1TB HDD, Windows 7 Home Premium) Black

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!I LOVE IT!!!!, February 23, 2012
I love this all-in-one! even I can work it,it tell you everything. It is soooo easy to operate.I took It out of the box and put it on the desk and away I went. I only had to plug it in. No more cords all over the place.