Profile for C. L. YOUNT > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. L. YOUNT "retiredcatlady" RSS Feed (Riverside, CA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
GermGuardian AC4825, 3-in-1 Air Cleaning System with True HEPA, UV-C and Odor Reduction, 22-Inch
Price: $90.85
15 used & new from $89.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, July 23, 2014
Seriously, what would we have done without it. We had a blackwater flood in our apartment and it created a mold situation. I had to move out as I have asthma, but the roommate stayed and later has developed a severe mold reaction. This product is awesome and if you have allergies or floods or pets, everyone should have one, no matter what.

Longmire: The Complete Third Season
Longmire: The Complete Third Season
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Show, July 23, 2014
Usually watch on stream, but for some reason couldn't get it, Love this show....Every week is a new who-done it and all the characters are very interesting. I might buy the whole season

The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season
The Mentalist: The Complete Sixth Season
Price: $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very entertaining and so glad the end ---- well no spoilers, July 23, 2014
Sorry it's over, very entertaining and so glad the end ---- well no spoilers....But loved the ending.

Royal Pains, Season 6
Royal Pains, Season 6
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, July 23, 2014
One of the best shows on TV and there aren't many

Seventy Reasons for Speaking in Tongues: Your Own Built in Spiritual Dynamo
Seventy Reasons for Speaking in Tongues: Your Own Built in Spiritual Dynamo
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for the present day, July 23, 2014
Must have, must have, must have, especially for this day and age. If you're not speaking in tongues you will be swallowed up by the present day evil.

The Writer and the Quail
The Writer and the Quail
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ending was a complete surprise, July 23, 2014
Karen O'toole is a gifted writer and this book will make you laugh, maybe cry, but you're in for a big surprise in the end. I can usually figure out a book or who-done-it in the 1st five minutes, but Ms. O'toole kept me guessing till the end. Sorry no spoilers. A quick read and you'll love it.

Shepherd's Rod Volume XIX 2014: The Presence of God: Anointed with Divine Authority
Price: $9.99

Nutri-Health Flora Sinus Seasonal Support
Nutri-Health Flora Sinus Seasonal Support
Offered by Nutri-Health
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $31.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money - did nothing, July 23, 2014
Waste of Money....I bought this in hopes that it would work even a little bit. I have had chronic sinus issues for years and was hoping this would work. Total waste of money. The one probiotic that works the best for me is Jarrow EPS Jarro-Dophilus. I suffer from Candida and always having to keep it in check...and the Jarrow product works the best for everything. The Flora Sinus if anything, during the time period I used it - 2 months - I noticed the sinus problems were worse. So I'll stick to my other product.

Duro-Med Arthritis Natural Pain Relief Microwavable Therabead Moist Heat Standard Pack with Cover, 9 X 12
Offered by Corydor
Price: $19.54
25 used & new from $12.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't hold the heat as long, June 5, 2013
It's an okay product. Had I known that it doesn't hold the heat as long as my beat up DIY rice pack, I wouldn't have bought it. So far I've only used it one minute on each side in the microwave and it doesn't hold the heat very long. With my rice pack, I can heat up again, but not with this. Now I haven't been using the cover and that might make a different in holding the heat in longer. If I find out it does. I'll edit this review.

Tabernacle of Moses
Tabernacle of Moses
by Kevin Conner
15 used & new from $9.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of truths and deep mysteries. Awesome study guide, January 9, 2013
This review is from: Tabernacle of Moses (Paperback)
Over the years, I've learned a great deal from this book. But instead of telling you how wonderful it is, I've posted the description from the back cover.

The Book of Revelation closes its chapters by saying, "Behold the Tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be with them, and be their God'. Revelation 21:3

This verse is a suitable climax to all the God has revealed in His Word concerning the Tabernacle, His dwelling place. Ever since the creation and fall of man, God has desired to dwell with man. This could only be upon the basis of redemption.

This text-book sets forth the riches of redemption's story as typified in the Tabernacle, especially it's furnishings. However, this book deals with other features of the Tabernacle not covered in most other books. It is set out in textbook form and is enriched by much "seed" that the diligent student will take and allow the Holy Spirit to water and bring forth fruit.

The Tabernacle of Moses is rich with illustrations of the great foundational doctrines of redemption. The doctrine is not built on the structure, but the structure and its system illustrates the doctrine as clearly defined in the New Testament.

It is impossible to understand much of the Old Testament as well as the New Testament without a reasonable working knowledge of the Tabernacle of Moses. This book is not given to fanciful speculations but presents a sane, balanced approach to the study and interpretation of the vast subject. The reader will surely find great delight in the truths set forth in this book.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2014 7:56 PM PDT