ARRAY(0xa2253ba0)

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

California Girl RSS Feed (San Diego)

Set 4 Pieces 3" White Resin Mini Miniature 3D Starfish Star Fish Beach/Sea Decor
Offered by AmericanChateau
Price: $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars These are plaster, not resin., August 12, 2013
These were not resin. They were made of white plaster, and they had several holes in them from bubbles. One of the legs was completely chipped off. I would not recommend these to anyone.

Simple Classic Everyday Hobo/Handbag - Dark Silver
Simple Classic Everyday Hobo/Handbag - Dark Silver
Offered by BRIAN DAVIS Trading
Price: $28.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, November 3, 2011
Two days after I started using this bag, the leather on the corners of the bottom of the bag had already ripped open. I bought the silver bag, and it did not look silver at all. It was more of a bronze. It is a cute purse, but the leather is of very poor quality. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Case Histories in Human Physiology
Case Histories in Human Physiology
by Donna Van Wynsberghe
Edition: Spiral-bound
26 used & new from $5.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Took a month to receive my book... My test was already over!, February 19, 2010
I ordered this book to help me study for an entrance exam to nursing school. It took a month for me to receive this, and by the time I got it, I had already taken the exam. I would never order from this company again! There was also no tracking of my package whatsoever. I don't think it was even mailed,until I complained to Amazon.